• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mobile Suit Gundam Discussion Thread

MSVs in general would be considered optional equipment, rather than just cluttering the site with extra pointless profiles nobody will use

Also I think uc in general might have relativistic reactions, in episode 18 Ramba Ral's Gouf is able to dodge several shots from the beam rifle, explaining that the onboard computer made the movements for him. And other non newtype pilots like yazan gable are also shown to be capable of dodging beam weapons.

Also gelgoog should probably have a key as well as it's much stronger than the zaku custom and crabbot
Honestly the scaling of the gelgoog is weird. While it is a one year war MS. but we see in ZZ gundam a gelgoog as able to keep up with the Zeta, and Hyaku Shiki.

That's more than likely outlier-y, but at the very least it's superior to char's other oyw suits sans zeong.

Gundam 00 and AWoT were both good.
9/10 for 00 and 8/10 for AWoT.

Also the Low 6-B calc can apply to 00 Qan[T]'s Trans-Am in general

also ELS Quanta might be a bit more haxxed than normal Quanta

it should have all of Quanta's abilities plus ELS abilities like absorption, regeneration, reactive evolution, and shapeshifting

the ELS likely might have Immortality type 1 and 3, since Setsuna stopped aging in the epilogue, and the ELS planetoid and fleet kept regenerating from all of the ESFF's weapons fire

Setsuna's page?

yea ill try to work towards making a CRT sometime soon, starting with Mobile Suit Gundam UC and AD

i'll probably title it as "Axis Shock: The Great Mobile Suit Gundam Revival CRT" and have it in multiple parts covering specific timelines

i'll probably title it as "Axis Shock: The Great Mobile Suit Gundam Revival CRT" and have it in multiple parts covering specific timelines
images

obviously like i stated above I'll probably start with UC and 00, and then after that do SEED and IBO

im gonna need instruction books for UC and 00 kits in order to form supporting evidence
as well as every timeline after that

Stardust Memory has a decent feat

the Sydney colony drop was stated to be 6-C+, meaning we can get a good durability feat using the Dublin colony drop in ZZ, or even get an inverse square law from the Dublin colony drop that correlates Low 7-B+

Back