• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, this is epic

So, Mob's forcefields mean nothing against Langris' Spatial Magic and they can easily bypass it

The thing is, Mob is FAR more versatile than Langris is. Langris of course negates durability and anything he hits with his magic gets erased, but Mob can ragdoll him, twist his entire body (he does that only in 100% Anger and 100% Resignatio though) or send him to space.

Langris' mentality is pretty fragile so Mob can even talk-no-jutsu-done-right him with his charisma level, but well, 100% Mob doesn't give a heck.

Mob is not into killing so he'll try to knock him out, if he's done with his shizz and arrogancy he will kill him though. Would definitely start with a small talk.

So, voting for my boy Shigeo.

I just realized if Langris' Spatial Magic wasn't EE, Mob would do exactly this

So the profiles should probably be fixed to High 7-C, unless they downscale from Low 7-B, then it would make sense.

The page says high 7-C+ are downscaled form Low 7-B chars

And the high 7-C are upscaled from the 7-C+ ones

Langris scales from Asta who can be both 7-C+ or Low 7-B so i guess they chose the higher end

Edit:ninja'd

Voting for Mob. Not only does he ragdoll but he could simply out-range for the vast majority of the fight. That and the fact that certain variants of 100% like Anger, Resignation and Obsession are far more willing to put everything they got into taking an opponent down means that Mob definitely won't pull any punches.

Back