• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Jebus sees that Mob is being worshipped by a weird cult and decides he's a threat or something idk it's 2am rn where I am

Rules: Speed Equalized. Mob is restricted to 9-A. Otherwise SBA.

latest.png
latest.png
Shigeo Kageyama:
Jebus:​
Inconclusive:​

Mob seem to have the AP advantange, right? Jebus can pierce the forcefield of Mob or his teleport can pass them? Jebus also don't seem to have a counter to paralysis.

I'll say probably Mob, his AP is higher and he seems to have more options than Jesbus to at least ko him. Jebus can counter paralysis since Mob's paralysis comes from ЕЛ and Jebus's LS is far higher. So it's either Mob KO's or Jebus kills. Since Mob's AP is higher and he have higher range I'll say Mob takes this.

Jesus fights people who fight people can one-shot them(Hank) and beats them. and Jesus actually has the AP advantage, he scales above vaporizing humans which is 0.02 or so tons above Mob's calc.

Also is anything stopping Jesus from closing the gap and murdering Mob in close quarters? Jesus should outskill be a wide margin.

there's also the fact that Jesus is a helluvalot more likely to die then be KO'd, the man casually walked around with half his head cut off in fact. It's gonna take a lot to KO Jesus without killing him. And Mob here needs to kill Jesus 3-4 times.

Pretty sure Jesus kills.

Back