• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord's 4-A feat has apparently not been accepted. I would recommend that you drop the subject and focus on changing what has been accepted instead.

Antvasima said:
Discord's 4-A feat has apparently not been accepted. I would recommend that you drop the subject and focus on changing what has been accepted instead.
Rejected based on being a backdrop. Which in turn is based on the center star having stationary light, this is in spite of the fact that all three characters also happen to be completely frozen too.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Like is stated... I never said it was 4-A.... I simply just told him what I saw.
Didn't you say you were fine with it, and you just weren't sure which tier it is? Probably best if I just dropped the subject or take this in pm's with azzy, all it's doing is taking up thread space. Well that and I fear I'm getting on peoples nerves.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Relativistic Spike for closing his eyes to some sunlight is kinda similar to trying to scale most of original Dragon Ball to Lightspeed based on Goku's sunglasses feat.

It also reminds me of Relativistic+ Napstablook for closing a door.

I said I was unsure... I never stated which one I was rooting for . Neutral for the win in these situations. Best to drop it... We need to have a good 4-A feat from someone before we consider it. One that is not based on speculation but is pretty clear cut.

I said I was unsure... I never stated which one I was rooting for . Neutral for the win in these situations. Best to drop it... We need to have a good 4-A feat from someone before we consider it. One that is not based on speculation but is pretty clear cut.
Looking at the feat now, it is likely Discord simply teleported them somewhere in Equestria, thought it was empty space surrounded by stars. Was not aware of the rock because the video blocked it. Fine then, consider it dropped.

Well the 4-A feat is a bust. However, I do think there is room for another feat: In the same scene everything, and everyone is frozen. I think this could warrant a new power to Discord's arsenal. Though what, I'm not sure.

Wasn't Cadence's hair flowing in the wind ? Wouldn't this imply it wasn't a "true" time stop, but a limited one ?
Not sure. her hair was in the middle of being blown by the wind, but it was frozen. Yes her hair was blowing, but it wasn't moving.

... Hmm.... I am actually unsure.
I think it would be time stop since he also froze the energy bolts fron the Star behind them. You can't exactly paralyze energy.

Should Discord be able to do any spell a pony can do? Also I feel Twilight should get existence erasure, and bfr (should be far superior to Trixie, who "deleted" Pinkie Pies mouth, and Twilight implied she could banish the Real Pinkie to the mirror pool)

You need to start getting organised with the revisions or nothing is going to happen.

A list of everything that needs to be changed, and has been accepted, would be useful.

I found your earlier list.

I think that this and the Discord timestop feat are what is relevant, but I would still like to get an explanation for class 25 lifting strength.

Here is the current changes that need evaluation, including ones that have been accepted or rejected.

• Rainbow Dash can survive in the epicenter of the Sonic Rainboom. Rarity has a Low 7-B calc and the explosion of the Changeling Hive was also Low 7-B. Both calcs still have to be evaluated.
  • Twilight could nullify Sombra's illusions and turn his "door to your worst fear" into a regular door. Not done.
  • Discord has a Mid-High Regen feat. Accepted, and completed.
  • Spike's range might not be extended melee for a of dragon his size. Done. It says his range is higher, but no degree is specified.
  • Class 25 lifting Strength for the Mane Six. Not yet done.
  • Twilight and Spike have a Relativistic feat that might be an outlier. Accepted as outlier.
  • Mach 895 Rainbow Dash due to dodging lightning. Not done.
  • Possible pages for Capper, Captain Celaeno and Queen Novo. Not done.
  • Discord having possible time stop. Not fully discussed.
  • Twilight having ER, and BFR. Not discussed.
  • Discord making a starry sky. Rejected, as he teleported them to a pre existing place.

Lightbuster30 said:
Here is the current changes that need evaluation, including ones that have been accepted or rejected.
A few things.

• I actually accepted the Queen Chrysalis feat on my wall a week or so ago. It seems perfectly acceptable.
  • It was agreed to be an outlier for Spike, not Twilight.
  • The question is moreso if it scales to anyone. I think early seasons Dash should scale to the Mane Six.
  • I have no idea what to do for Capper and Novo, but Celaeno scales to Dash at least.
Also, I'm not sure if it's been dismissed or not but I think Spike's firebreath should scale to the Mane Six since he was able to hurt Storm Guards with it.

Unless there aren't any features Capper has from the comics, he should at least be 10-A for the reasons I stated above.

Oh yeah, though he doesn't show any feats he should at the very least be stronger than average fillies. Being one of my favorite MLP characters, I'd love there to be a page on him.

The calcs, but I should probably make a page for Celaeno and Capper once the revisions are finished. Also planning on making pages for Garble and Ember.

Maybe King Longhorn too if comic characters are allowed to scale to show feats.

@Darkanine

Okay, since Capper's overall intelligence is unique I'd like to give off an example on how his intelligence should be formatted.

I know it's a huge stretch, but could the strongest of the M6 scale to alicorn Twilight? They all fought the Bugbear, which tanked blasts from Twilight. Applejack knocked it to the ground, and Rainbow tanked getting bitten offscreen. And this ain't the first time random monsters have fought with the Princesses.

I know it's been discussed before, but this time is a pretty blunt example of the Main 6 fighting on equal terms.

If they scaled to the 4-B feats, then almost everything would. So no.

@Paulo. The difference is Bookworm is scaled to his own feats of eating dimensions. Most characters don't really have feats of their own, but scale off the Mane Six (In Longhorns case, he one shot Applejack like nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back