• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Capper shown any combat feats? If not he'd like my be 10-A for basically being able to jump distantly far/high distances, and a cat his size should be that tier.

To bad Capper and Celaeno's best feats come in the comics (and Storm King as well). I think Celaeno scales off of Dash though since she defeated a few Storm Guards.

Alright, before we change the subject once again, here's everything we're currently discussing on the thread:

• Rainbow Dash can survive in the epicenter of the Sonic Rainboom.
  • Rarity has a Low 7-B calc and the explosion of the Changeling Hive was also Low 7-B. Both calcs still have to be evaluated.
  • Twilight could nullify Sombra's illusions and turn his "door to your worst fear" into a regular door.
  • Discord has a Mid-High Regen feat.
  • Spike's range might not be extended melee for a of dragon his size.
  • Class 25 lifting Strength for the Mane Six.
  • Twilight and Spike have a Relativistic feat that might be an outlier.
  • Mach 895 Rainbow Dash due to dodging lightning.
  • Possible pages for Capper, Captain Celaeno and Queen Novo.

@Paulo shouldn't Relativistic be consistent for Twilight? Since she also scales to the EOH beam which is also Relativistic

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Alright, before we change the subject once again, here's everything we're currently discussing on the thread:
7. No that was for surviving the changeling explosion, ant said he was neutral on the relativistic feat.

Relativistic Spike for closing his eyes to some sunlight is kinda similar to trying to scale most of original Dragon Ball to Lightspeed based on Goku's sunglasses feat.

Most of the other stuff seems fine, and if there are multiple Low 7-B calcs, that's likely a good consistent tier for most of the regular cast.

EMagoIorSouI said:
https://youtu.be/OYmnIUdclyY Shown in this video, Discord was capable of removing each Star visible in the sky and after that they reappeared under his whim.
Is this a solid 4-A feat, an outlier, or anything else?
Pretty sure I addressed this before, but removing that many stars would not even qualify for 4-B, even if we take this as "Discord wiped out the stars", which is in itself debatable.

EMagoIorSouI said:
You know, that video does give Discord Broadway Force.
Not really. BF compells people to join your song amd sing. Discord was the only one singing....though if he weren't reformed he could just brainwash everyone anyway.

@Azzy

I rewatced the clip in 0.25 speed. Spike actually does move his head as the light moves, so it's not just him closing his eyes. It is a feat, it just might be an outlier.

Darkanine said:
@Azzy
I rewatced the clip in 0.25 speed. Spike actually does move his head as the light moves, so it's not just him closing his eyes. It is a feat, it just might be an outlier.

This is why I compared it to the Goku feat.

Darkanine said:
@Azzy

For Spike at least, for the top tiers it is consistent.

I don't follow dragon ball so I don't follow.

So, are we scaling main characters to Season 2 Dash's casual speed feat or should we try finding another one to scale them? Cuz like, every character has a different speed rating and Peak Human seems ludicrously low when even Spike has a few casual subsonic feats.

Well, the parts that have been accepted by Azathoth should probably be fine to apply.

Well, as Azathoth mentioned, that feat does not seem reliable.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Relativistic Spike for closing his eyes to some sunlight is kinda similar to trying to scale most of original Dragon Ball to Lightspeed based on Goku's sunglasses feat.
I am pretty certain that this was definitely not intended to be a demonstration of speed by the showrunners.

It is not the kind of "feat" that seems remotely reliable.

If we accept these sort of occurrences as reliable to scale from, our visitors would laugh at our desperation to upgrade characters.

Anyway, you should focus on the parts that Azathoth accepted instead.

Okay. That should probably be fine then, although I am uncertain about class 25 lifting strength for the non-physical ponies not named Applejack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back