• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there is the fact that Discord being surrounded by chaos gave him enough strength to free himself from stone, and basically saved him from near death. Which brings me to my second point: The fact that acting normal, and removing chaos from his environment nearly got him killed. The second is a pretty blunt example of reliant immortality, as the episode blatantly showed that if Discord doesn't have enough chaos, then he dies.

And as for non-corporeal? Well...

Lightbuster30 said:
Any chance of non-corporeal Discord? The guy can remain fully conscious even when his brain is petrified. I'm pretty sure this means Discord doesn't actually need a body to live, seeing as his consciousness is clearly working fine without it.

Now I know I know: He got sealed in stone, but consider this: He had his magic sealed away in the process. His powers come from his magic. He couldn't escape because he didn't have access to his powers. Even if it isn't non-corporeality, I still think it is something to be discussed.
I wouldn't necessarily call it incorporeality, but Discord ca survive and think for himself even with his body disabled.

Dying without chaos is not automatically the same as growing more powerful than normal from it, and the rest is still speculation.

Anyway, you are severely exhausting me with all of your constant sidetrack discussions. Just perform the changes accepted by Azathoth so we can finally close this thread.

My apologies if I was being rude, but I have lots of work to do, so I would greatly appreciate if we could stay focused on efficiently getting something done here. Thank you.

No problem, but all that generally results from too many topics at once is that lots of time is wasted on getting nothing practically done.

A new list that only incorporates the changes that have been accepted would probably be useful to hurry things along.

This thread is so long I don't know what has been accepted or not. Maybe someone should start a second thread summarizing the changes?

Darkanine said:
This thread is so long I don't know what has been accepted or not. Maybe someone should start a second thread summarizing the changes?
Azzy was cool with 7-B, illusion nullification, and class 25 lifting strength. We are currently debating numbers 6 and 7.

EMagoIorSouI said:
And the discord abilities?
I just said we were debating timestop for Discord, and ER+BFR for Twilight. Problem is he doesn't get on until late, so if get in a debate with him, I have to wait until night. Usually.

Darkanine said:
Was there ever an agreement for early ponies speed and Spike's firebreath?
If it gets properly evaluated. <<His exact-ish words. Though I still think Rainbow is FTL (lightning, not light), since one of those Gifs has her doing it at literally point blank range.

Is Spike's range getting bumped or downed? Because his fire breath looked like it was a few meters away when he melted the ice. And can we upgrade Spike to 7-B too? He did put up a fight against the Diamond Dogs, who overpowered Rarity.

I agree with Darkanine that a new thread that summarises our current discussed and accepted changes in the first post seems like a good idea for more input.

Can someone add everything currently accepted first? And holy hell, never thought a MLP CTR would get big enough to go two rounds.

Please focus on the task at hand.

So..we upgrading or what? More than half of the suggestions have been deemed okay to apply, only they haven't. I'd do it myself, but I have reasons not to.

The problem is its hard to keep track of what was accepted and what wasn't because of all the unneeded post you guys keep making. No offense or anything intended, it's just hard to wad through the thread to see what's fine and what's not when theirs over 300 responses.

I agree with Darkanine. This thread has been very unfocused on actually getting anything done.

Restarting it with an accurate summary in the beginning may be necessary to do so.

Okay. Thanks. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back