• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades - 2

I would also appreciate help with this.

Antvasima said:
I would also appreciate help with this.
Twilight still hasn't gotten illusion nullification and class 25 lifting strength. You mind if I remove things in the list that have been added?

Also, Sunset Shimmer needs an upgrade to 4-B in her demon form. It was heavily implied she'd be a huge threat to Equestria, and Twilight seemed to take her pretty seriously.

I am uncertain about Sunset Shimmer. Everything is severely scaled down in the Equestria Girls world, due to far less magic, and we never saw any explicit power demonstrations from her beyond 8-C or so.

If the EQG Magic was so much weaker ... How were the Dazzlings able to access their true forms using "weaker" magic ? We see in the " Shadow Play " episode their true form is that horse pony transformation.

@Lightbuster this would upgrade every villain in EQG to 4-B.

Antvasima said:
I am uncertain about Sunset Shimmer. Everything is severely scaled down in the Equestria Girls world, due to far less magic, and we never saw any explicit power demonstrations from her beyond 8-C or so.
All they said was that Equestrian magic was leaking into their world (as far as I remember). How in the heck does that equate to being weaker, or even having less magic? Literally nothing in that quote implies it being weaker. There is even less evidence that the crown somehow lost a significant portion of it's magic. We can't make assumptions like that based on a wildly vague statement. (This is the only statement I'm aware of, if there are others I want to see them)

We don't need feats. Twilight considering Sunset with the crown a threat to Equestria is good enough. She considered Sunset with the crown a big enough threat that she was willing to give up Equestria just to keep Sunset from the crown. Why the heck would she go that far just to stop an 8-C villain when Rarity of all ponies could stop her?

@The 2nd Existential Seed I think otherwise. Not only does it not make sense from a plot point of view, but it also makes assumptions based on one vague statement. (Again I don't know of any others, and will retract my comment if there are more statements).

Well, the problem is that there have not remotely been any feats of celestial scale in the EG world, but if we already rate the characters based on the regular ponyworld scale, I suppose that I withdraw my argument.

I was trying to say you have a point @Lightbuster . If anything it implies their magic is now equal if they weren't already equal . A threat to Equestria implies 4-B, considering the Alicorns and Discord there. Like you said, they would not be much of a threat if fodder such as Rainbow can stomp her in. No statements directly state their magic is "weaker" .

Feats aren't necessarily everything @Ant. We can use power-scaling based on what we've already seen, and based on the context of the plot. We just have to be sure it adds up.

@2nd Seed, You should have said @Antvasima then, saying @Lightbuster kinda made it look like your comment was directed towards me.

May I propose an alternate method to Darks calc? Rarity assembled those clouds pretty fast....in like three seconds from 2:19 to 2:21. If we assume they stretch to the horizon, then it has movement speed of 800 m/s. That speed x the mass of the storm gets us 945.587380497 Megatons.

Not worth it. Even assuming the clouds went past the horizon, that leaves a small mass to work with 5242386000 kg I think. Assuming it took 2 seconds to disperse would be 1000 m/s which is 600 KT, divide by the number of pegasi to get even lower results. Like even lower than the Little Boy and Fat Man Bombs. Bottom line: It ain't worth it.

Darkanine still needs a list of the changes that should be applied...

• Twilight and other unicorns should have class 25 lifting strength fra.
  • Sunset Shimmer needs a boost to 7-B, and possibly 4-B with the crown. And her 6-C needs to go, no idea why that's even there.
  • Twilight still needs the power to dispel illusions.
I'm pretty sure those are the things that got left out.

They scale to the Element of Magic due to dispelling Daydream Shimmer at the End of the original Equestrian Girl Movie. They each should scale low-end to it, since they can access the fullest extent of their element on a whim. Also harming and fighting off the Dazzlings in their true horse forms , which the Pillars couldn't even affect.

You can inform Darkanine about the class 25 upgrades, and Twilight's ability to dispell illusions.

However, you should preferably ask Azathoth to comment here before applying any tier 4-B upgrades.

Antvasima said:
You can inform Darkanine about the class 25 upgrades, and Twilight's ability to dispell illusions.

However, you should preferably ask Azathoth to comment here before applying any tier 4-B upgrades.
What do you think of my suggestion for Rarity's calc? The one that uses the energy needed to physically move that mass at once?

I hink we should make a list of what has been accepted so far and message Darkanine about it, and then we can discuss other things

Most of it has already been applied. There are just minor hiccups such as certain characters not receiving a boost (Sunset still being High 7-C)

Discord needs BFR added and he has potential Time stop

Twilight has potential BFR

are there any other abilities that need to be added or discussed

Some characters need upgrading to tier 4, albeit i need some approval from the ones who are knowledgable about MLP.

This would also mean that MLP EQG EoH , and their incarnations, as of Movie 2 would be stronger than the Pillars via scaling to the Dazzlings . Yes this included Daydreamer and Midnight. Yes this included the "Ponied-Up" versions, as they are literally a stronger variant of the Elements that fought the Dazzlings. Sci-Twi's ponied up version is literally implied to be superior to Midnight anyways, same with Sunset's being superior to Daydreamer.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Some characters need upgrading to tier 4, albeit i need some approval from the ones who are knowledgable about MLP.

This would also mean that MLP EQG EoH , and their incarnations, as of Movie 2 would be stronger than the Pillars via scaling to the Dazzlings .

Yes this included Daydreamer and Midnight. Yes this included the "Ponied-Up" versions, as they are literally a stronger variant of the Elements that fought the Dazzlings. Sci-Twi's ponied up version is literally implied to be superior to Midnight anyways, same with Sunset's being superior to Daydreamer.
Aren't YOU considered one of the knowledgeable members on MLP?

I am. I wanted more insight from others who are considered " Knowledgable " . Also i would like your opinion @Lightbuster, considering you are probably more knowledgable than me on the scaling part.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
I am. I wanted more insight from others who are considered " Knowledgable " . Also i would like your opinion @Lightbuster, considering you are probably more knowledgable than me on the scaling part.
I'm anything but knowledgeable given my track record when trying to make big upgrades. Usually I fail to take something into account when trying to scale something. Happens more often than I'd like.

Lightbuster30 said:
What do you think of my suggestion for Rarity's calc? The one that uses the energy needed to physically move that mass at once?
What do you mean?

Back