• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades - 2

@Lightbuster30

I would simply call that a plot hole in the writing.

A plot hole can be when the writers make an accidental contradiction to something else within the story, in this case the entire point of the Starlight Glimmer time travel episodes.

Anyway, let's stay on topic please.

Man, the Forgotten Friendship is tomorrow, and I can't watch because the channel ain't included in my bundle. Sucks man.

Twilight and Spike should probably both get TPI.

It is probably better to start a separate thread.

Since it seems like Darkanine won't help out, somebody else who is experienced with editing in this wiki can do so if he or she wishes.

Thank you. I think the above is what has been accepted, but I may be forgetting something.

There is also Twilight and Spike Getting Time Paradox Immunity, as well as other abilities for Twilight mentioned here

Also Discord should get power nullification and resistence to it.

They have already received TPI.

What are the abilities listed in the Reddit thread?

Twilight can create a notice me not field that changes the user's appearence to blend in with the enviorment, basically camoflouge

Manifest herself in a book or into an inanimate object

Can take away the ability to use magic

Can accelerate her speed

She should also most likely have invisibility, and size manipulation

Also the armor of friendship should be in her standard equipment

Okay.

What do you mean with "most likely"?

For invisibility she mentioned reading up on invisibility spells and Starlight can do it.

As for the size manipulation she read the same book starlight learned the spell that increased her size, so she can most likely use the same spell

I do not think that we can use speculation about such things though.

I just thought she might because of her tendency to copy spells form others

Twilight also has the Zippermouth spell, and a tracking spell

Back