• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades - 2

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Spike buys an ariplane in the next season.
Seriously tho, no spoilers, only assholes tell spoiler.
Would you prefer I simply tell you the premise of how it happened outright? Regardless I see your point. Is there any way I can hide a spoiler yet still say it?

No, there isn't. Just don't say it.

Also, anyone who is knowledgeable in MLP and has more than half a brain can figure out what happens just with what you said, it's pretty obvious, tbh.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
No, there isn't. Just don't say it.

Also, anyone who is knowledgeable in MLP and has more than half a brain can figure out what happens just with what you said, it's pretty obvious, tbh.
I...I am not a subtle person. Meh, I deleted it just now anyways.

Did somebody remind Darkanine about this thread?

Well twilight can seal magic in base and it's not on her profile there was also a discussion about Twilight getting time paradox immunity

The time paradox immunity is due to the episodes when Starlight Glimmer went back and changed the past, correct?

Well, I suppose that should probably be reasonable then, unless I misremember.

Yeah she was completely unaffected by time manipulation. Her being an alicorn being written out of existence didn't change her one bit. Starlight Glimmer should to , considering why happened to Twilight should've affected her indirectly,yet it didn't.

What about the Armor of Friendship will that be addeed?

Also she can use magic to revert disguises, create a notice me not field, manifest herself into a book, and she has a tracking spell

In fact here is a respect thread for Twilight

I am not sure about time paradox immunity for Starlight Glimmer, as she was in the past when the changes to the timeline occurred.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure about time paradox immunity for Starlight Glimmer, as she was in the past when the changes to the timeline occurred.
It wss already disscussed by yours truely. Sunset Shimmer was completely uneffected, and Eqiestria was seen as completely normal. Meaning: All Starlight's meddling did was create an altermate time period, and not overwrote the original.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Your last post said Sunset instead of Starlight.
Um...no that was on purpose. Sunset Shimmer should have been affected by the timeline changes. The fact that I said "Equestria is seen as completely normal" immediately after mentioning Sunset should have made it obvious. Which movie took place during the S5 finale, and showed us Equestria?

Equestria Girls has a separate timeline from the main MLP one, so we can probably simply consider Sunset as protected from changes to it while present there.

Antvasima said:
Equestria Girls has a separate timeline from the main MLP one, so we can probably simply consider Sunset as protected from changes to it while present there.
That doesn't change that A: Sunset is Part of the Equestria timeline, not the EqG timeline. B: We have a plain view of a normal Equestria while Midnight is having fun destroying the verse.

It is a rather common trope within fiction that as long as you are outside of the main timeline, you are not affected from changes within it.

Antvasima said:
It is a rather common trope within fiction that as long as you are outside of the main timeline, you are not affected from changes within it.
We still see a normal Equestria through Midnight's rips in space-time. Take into account that a time portal took them to alternate versions of Equestria, and it is more than likely that they simply went to different versions of Equestria, rather than have the mane timeline overwritten.

That is speculation. From what was stated in the MLPFIM episodes themselves, the main timeline was changed.

@Ant seeing a completely normal Equestria despite Starlight changing the past is anything but speculation. The portal thing isn't even my primary point.

As well with MLP's Eighth season returning on March 24th, I hope some aspects of the movie will be in it. Little reminder.

Back