• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Possible Upgrades - 2

Not sure. The reason the ice melting yielded actual AP is because there's notable energy required to turn ice that large into liquid water.

That's not the case for simply causing something that is flamable to catch fire.

As is the case for most fiction, being of a certain level does not automatically grant resistance to extreme heat (and the pain caused by such).

There is rarely a case of "9-A fire vs 8-B fire" or some such, despite both being of similar levels of heat.

Phoenix821 said:
There's a mistake on Twilight's page on her last key, the tier says high 7-C but her AP says City level

There's also mistakes on Sunset's page, her tier says she has 3 6-C keys but her AP says she's Large town level. Also shouldn't she be upgraded to 7-B
Would you be willing to correct this Azathoth? I am not well informed enough about the accurate statistics to do so.

About that list... The only things I can give off would be.

- Discord getting Power nullification, BFR, and another ability

- Pages made for Queen Novo, Capper, Captain Celaeno, Garble, Ember, and King Longhorn.

- Levitation given to the Storm King.

These threads are so long that I can't even find the exact amount of revisions.

The other ability for Discord was possible time stop

I think the discussions about the new pages should be another thread because this one is already getting long

There was also talk about Twilight getting BFR to the mirror pool because it was implied she could of banished the real Pinkie

Regardless, it's best we close this and talk on this topic another time, this discussion has been sprouting from a month now.

We first have to make the corrections listed in my last post, and finish the class 25 strength upgrade.

Should we make a list of what has been accepted?

Also I have found more abilities to be added to Twilight's page

You can make a list, yes, and then ask Darkanine for help to apply it again.

In addition, somebody needs to fix the statistics of the Twilight and Sunset pages, so the scaling fits with the other profiles.

Here's hopefully the list please tell me if I've missed anything

Discord should get Power nullification, BFR, and Time Stop

The Storm King should get Telekinesis

Twilight should get BFR, Wind manipulation, Plant Manipulation, Heat Generation, Dissolving Magic?, Manifesting inside a book, Posses objects from afar for communication purposes, Can turn a target's mouth into a Zipper, Can repair broken objects, possible resistence to mind control and illusions, stand on water, Bring simple machines to life, also should she get any of Starlight's spells?

Class 25 lifting strength upgrade based on this

I believe that's everything

There is also the class 25 lifting strength upgrade scaling from a calculated collective pegasi feat.

Okay. I will ask Darkanine to help out.

There was also talk of making profiles for other characters from the movie and show, but I think that should be discussed in another thread

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Discord doesn't have time stop.

The rest seems fine.
He did freeze everything in thst scene, including ebergy bolts from the Star behind him. It's either that, or really good paralysis.

@Azathoth

Can you correct the Twilight and Sunset pages from the errors that I quoted earlier?

Back