• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Match Removal Thread

As the title says, this thread is for deciding what matches need to be removed from the profiles due to the recent 4-B upgrades. If you have reasons why a certain match should be removed or should stay, please say so below and we can discuss it further.

Thanos, Tirek, HIM, Uncle Grandpa, Pink Panther, Maybe Rick, dimension, And Chaos I think are fine from my first look. All had hacks that can give the win no matter the AP being 9-C or 9-B.

Godzilla, Mario, And Popeye look like a removal due to AP upgrades. Maybe Rick. I'm unsure there since he had 9-B stuff in the fight

Discord Vs Dimentio should probably be fine, since the reason it was inconclusive was because they would both hax each other at the same time, so AP doesn't really change much.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
One of his main reasons to win was having an AP of 22 FOE while Twilight was less than 1 FOE. Twilight now scales to 4000 FOE.
She scales to less than that actually. Unless you count EoS. She probably scales to 681.5 FOE, which is still a huge advantage.

Lightbuster30 said:
She scales to less than that actually. Unless you count EoS. She probably scales to 681.5 FOE, which is still a huge advantage.
Why 681.5? She's certainly not less than 1/6th of Celestia considering Starswirl was likely contributing to more than that, being Starwirl the Bearded. And she's probably not 1/3 of the other sun moving feat linked on Celestia's profile.

Yes. That's what I've been saying for a long time, but no one seems to accept that. When I said she's not 1/3, I mean she's probably not exactly 1/3. She could be that strong or stronger.

Back