• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
Since Miyuki vs Monika was a massive clustertruck of mess. I'll do Miyuki vs. White Face, maybe we'll pull out an actual victory for this one!

Basically White Face interacted with the player. Miyuki ain't happy, even though she doesn't quite know White Faces, gender. Miyuki is still happy to murder just in case.

Both 2-C, speed equalized.

Miyuki got her bat, and her phone.

White Face: 0

Miyuki Sone: 0

White Face power nulls everything she has with a thought and then erases her from existance. This is his first response so he'd do it right off the bat.

Please do mind some of the upgrades in Miyuki´s profile adressed in https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1251815, which include Erasure Resistance.

Aside from that, Whiteface does seem to have quite a few of skills, i will have to see how this would go before voting, also, i want to be as biased as posible.

And well, she isnt that protective of the player like Yuno Gasai or Monika would, she got angry in *that* video because the player pretty much cheated on her with Aoi Mukou.

Kyle Ramos said:
Please do mind some of the upgrades in Miyuki´s profile adressed in https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1251815, which include Erasure Resistance.

Aside from that, Whiteface does seem to have quite a few of skills, i will have to see how this would go before voting, also, i want to be as biased as posible.

And well, she isnt that protective of the player like Yuno Gasai or Monika would, she got angry in *that* video because the player pretty much cheated on her with Aoi Mukou.
Good for her. White Face resists that and he can win with a thought so it doesn't matter.

• Be as unbiased as possible.

I mean, Miyuki is like, best girl, so i would really feel bad by voting against her.

But yeah, it does kinda seem White face has tons of skills.

Miyuki loses because she killed a cat

Well, Miyuki doesn't seem to have anything that can give her the win, given White Face is mostly unnafected by great part of her hax, and she doesn't seem to be able to bypass White Face's level of Non-Corporeality (White Face is untouchable by people who can damage beings made of Data and is able to remain unnafected by the destruction of the entire game world via Non-Corporeality alone)

Either Inconclusive or White Face Power Nills and then erases her or something

Miyuki also has a bit of non corporeality.

But alas, maybe her new Existance Erasure Resistence will help?

Yup.

Delete his .ini file, and he is completely unaffected. Erase the entire game world and he's unaffected.

He also has mid-godly regen.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Yup.
Delete his .ini file, and he is completely unaffected. Erase the entire game world and he's unaffected.

He also has mid-godly regen.

Quick question, are these things (deleting ini file, erasing game world) shown to erase characters which resist standard existence erasure?

Granted, even if those things aren't and Miyuki COULD erase white face, I'm not quite sure how she'd get around White Face's mid-godly regen.

I don't see a way for Miyuki to resist White Face, or for Miyuki to kill White Face, so I'm putting my vote towards WF.

Back