• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitch Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mitch Connor from South Park is a relevant antagonist in Fractured But Whole, but usually appears on Cartman. Should he be his own character or as part of Cartman's profile?

Pretty much Mitch Connor seems like a entity that relies on controlling a person's hand to physically exist. Mitch Connor happens to be shown on Cartman's hand (the thing with Kyle was Mitch Connor "from an alternate universe"). I'm asking how that should Come into play?

It is probably best to ignore the character if it does not make any sense.

Just avoid creating the profile in the first place, and we avoid dealing with the problem.

Can you show a scan of the game version of the Mitch character please?

South Park The Fractured But Whole - Mitch Conner Boss Fight 39
South Park The Fractured But Whole - Mitch Conner Boss Fight 39

South Park The Fractured But Whole - Final Boss Fight and Ending
South Park The Fractured But Whole - Final Boss Fight and Ending

Hi! Here his boss fights, he has abilty to Cheat (reflect damage and debuff, switch position of him and his enemy, heal himself and nullify damage)

Okay. Thanks. I suppose that a separate profile page should be fine then.

I'm with Ant on this. I think if the character doesn't make any sense, then we probably should ignore the character entirely.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I'm with Ant on this. I think if the character doesn't make any sense, then we probably should ignore the character entirely.
I mean there is some sense to it, it's just not something the wikia is probably used to.

Well, I do not think that it should be that important to create the page.

I personally think we should avoid creating the page entirely. There's still the possibility that it could just be Cartman messing with everybody.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I personally think we should avoid creating the page entirely. There's still the possibility that it could just be Cartman messing with everybody.
If cartman just messing with everying then why don't just mitch in his profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back