• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Haytham Kenway revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all his durability
Atm his Profile claims The following in the dura section " A wounded Connor could only harm him by ramming him into wooden furniture like tables and barrels despite being wounded himself." Now this isn't really true cuz in the cutscene before the fight his punches clearly harm and his piercing attack easily pierced Haytham 5:28. The whole needs barrel is less Haytham being that durable he needs it and more Haytham skill and strength doesn't allow Connor a opening to use axe punches etc in time.

So the idea wounded connor could Only harm Haytham with barrel Should be removed per say

Now his resistance " Telekinesis, Transmutation, Paralysis Inducement, Death Manipulation, Mind Control, Mind Manipulation (Should naturally possess these resistances against all the Pieces of Eden due to being an Isu-Hybrid, who lack the neurotransmitters required for the Pieces of Eden to work against them)," isu without Piece of edens don't resist the restraining ability that's not true. Altair without a piece of eden was casually restrained by al mualim and ezio by rodrigo staff. Profile already accepts those. He also missed a few Resistances. They should be same as Other isu hybrids

Haytham section: I suppose that part could just be changed completely to that Haytham allowed himself to die and didn't choose to go all out against Connor, his journal reflects this slightly.

Telekinesis and Restraining section: They only get affected the first time around, second time they are barely affected, their resistance grew. Same with Desmond, who after killing Lucy was no longer affected by the Apple's powers.

Haytham section: I suppose that part could just be changed completely to that Haytham allowed himself to die and didn't choose to go all out against Connor, his journal reflects this slightly.

Telekinesis and Restraining section: They only get affected the first time around, second time they are barely affected, their resistance grew. Same with Desmond, who after killing Lucy was no longer affected by the Apple's powers.
I am fine With that

Uh i don't remember them resisting second attempts but then shouldn't the isu hybrids who never got the upportunity to adapt have a note around the fact tk would work first time?

Uh i don't remember them resisting second attempts
Altair being only slightly moved Abbas's usage of the Apple instead of being frozen on sight and then using it himself without any further ill-effects against him.

Desmond straight up using the Apple without any ill-effects on his body.

Bayek straight up not being affected as the others severely as when Flavius used it against him (Only being slowed slightly)

Kassandra and Alexios outright fighting off the effects of the various Pieces of Eden they came across.

but then shouldn't the isu hybrids who never got the upportunity to adapt have a note around the fact tk would work first time?
Not necessarily a note, but their Resistance section would be updated to reflect this that they'd gain resistance the second time around. And only for those that haven't experienced it at least twice.

Last edited:
Altair being only slightly moved Abbas's usage of the Apple instead of being frozen on sight and then using it himself without any further ill-effects against him.

Bayek straight up not being affected as severely as when Flavius used it against him (Only being slowed slightly)

Kassandra and Alexios outright fighting off the effects of the various Pieces of Eden they came across.
Oh yeah
Not necessarily a note, but their Resistance section would be updated to reflect this that they'd gain resistance the second time around. And only for those that haven't experienced it at least twice.
That works

The first part had bugged me, cause Connor is able to tackle him multiple times and pierce him with the hidden blade, I agree with the thread tho.

The first part had bugged me, cause Connor is able to tackle him multiple times and pierce him with the hidden blade, I agree with the thread tho.
Yeah i feel like they arr like roughly even in raw strength but Haytham just has more skill and experience

Bayek straight up not being affected as the others severely as when Flavius used it against him (Only being slowed slightly)

I am fine with this

I think that's enough approval to apply the changes to the profiles, plus the profiles of the hybrids that haven't had experience with the Pieces of Eden more than once. I'll apply them now, if that is fine with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back