• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing Unova Pokemon Additions

Quibster

She/Her
While searching for some pretty notable and powerful pokemon, I found out that some were missing! Specifically from the Unova Region. Their Major Anime Appearances and battles are included.

- - -

Heatmor, who should probably be comparable to the Magmar. (Heatmor is missing.)

[Heatmor Bulbapedia Page] (Shamus's Heatmor lost to Ash's Pignite in BW077. Manning's Heatmor was able to defeat Kenton's Golett in BW090, but was quickly defeated by Trip's Serperior afterwards.

- - -

The Drillbur line, who should be comparable to the Diglett Line. (Drillbur and Excadrill are Missing.)

[Drillbur Bulbapedia Page](Iris's Drilbur was seen defeating a Fraxure, Sandile, Watchog, and Darumaka in a Flashback in BW033.)

[Excadrill Bulbapedia Page] (Iris's Excadrill defeated a Druddigen with Drillrun in a Flashback in BW033, Was defeated by Georgia's Beartic, but later tied with her Beartic in a Rematch. Was easily defeated by Drayden's Haxorous in the same episode.

- - -

The Shelmet line, who should be comparable to the Karrablast Line. (It should be noted that Accelgor is one of the fastest Pokemon) (Shelmet and Accelgor are missing.)

[Shelmet Bulbapedia Page](Used in Bianca's Gym Battle with Elesa, but was quickly defeated by Elesa's Zebstrika in BW049.)

[Accelgor Bulbapedia Page] (Knocked out Ash's Boldore with Hyperbeam, but was later defeated by Cilan's Crustle in BW063.)

- - -

The Karrablast line, who should be comparable to the Shelmet Line. (Karrablast and Escavalier are missing.)

[Karrablast Bulbapedia Page](Fought with Shelmet in BW063, but couldn't scratch Shelmet due to Protect Spam.)

[Escavalier Bulbapedia Page](Knocked out Ash's Boldore with Hyperbeam, but was later defeated by Cilan's Crustle in BW063.)

- - -

Druddigon is missing. Druddigon is 7-A according to GyroNuts.

[Druddigon Bulbapedia Page](Druddigon was defeated by Iris's Excadrill via Drillrun in a Flashback in BW033. Emmy's Druddigon defeats Ash's Tepig in BW027, Druddigon was defeated by a Bisharp in BW070. Drayden's Druddigon defeats Iris's Dragonite in BW101. Easily Defeated in XY107 by a 10% Zygarde.)

- - -

The Frillish line, who should probably be comparable to the Tentacool (Tentacruel) Line. (Both forms of Frillish and Jellicent are missing.)

[Frillish Bulbapedia Page](Trips' Frillish defeated both Ash's Pidove and Snivy, despite having a disadvantage against the latter in both type, and gender (Snivy's Attract).)

[Jellicent Bulbapedia Page] (No notable feats in the Anime other than being constantly defeated in battle, and requiring teamwork to defeat just Ash's Krokorok in BW078. Two Jellicents were defeated by Brycen's Beartic in BW078.

- - -

...Along with many others, but these would probably have to be the most notable.

I plan on making draft profiles for these mons, but I should probably need a few pointers before so. If you guys would like to help me make these profiles, that'd be awesome.

I'll edit the thread, thanks for telling me.

Edit: Sorry, It was meant to be a "How do I make profiles for Pokémon" thread. Sorry if it looked like a Duplicate. Please don't take this thread down, the other thread has been Edited.

I hope you don't mind me adding additional information about where they appeared in the Anime.

It'd save a lot of time for both me and other people.

Only say stuff like "Fought Y Pokémon" or something like that, so this can go better in the end, then link the Bulbapedia page of the respective Pokémon species.

This way the revisions can go far smoother., as saying X Pokémon appeared in Y, Z... episodes doesn't really mean anything for this by itself.

If they did something notable in that episode and you mention that, you could give the episode name + number as a reference. Other than that listing off their appearances is unnecessary.

Back