• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing Kill La Kill keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This has bothered me for as long as I have been on this site, but why does Ragyo not have a key for when she wears Junketsu? I mean I know this is only a minor part of the series wear she puts it on and God Blitzes Ryuko. Is there a reason for why she doesn't?

It's really as simple as this.

Attack Potency: Large Island level (Superior to her previous form, easily defeated Ryuko Matoi)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Suprior to her previous form, Speed Blitzed Ryuko Matoi)

Etc.

1)No, being very above a Mountain level character does not mean that you're automatically island level, that is rididcoulus, it just means that you're simply above baseline. So no

2) You know that you're trying to downgrade her speed right?

@Weekly - Actually, I think that Ragyo being "At least High 7-A" for just being above "At least 7-A" characters is not really justificated.

The Everlasting said:
Isn't that form literally just Ragyo but somewhat stronger? It's really negligible IMO.
I get that, but I don't see a reason not too.

Newendigo said:
1)No, being very above a Mountain level character does not mean that you're automatically island level, that is rididcoulus, it just means that you're simply above baseline. So no
2) You know that you're trying to downgrade her speed right?
1. Then bring it up in a CRT, she's already High 7A?

2. Being superior to a Mach 4500+ makes you MHS+ does it not?

@Gargoyle Because as you and Ever said, it's a very short lived and minor form she has in which she has the exact same stats as her previous form, but to a greater extent. If you want it added sure but I don't think it's necessary at all. Maybe just having a tabber for the form instead of a full key like Ryuko has tabbers for each of her forms but not keys for all of them?

@Newendigo When you can curbstomp 2 people at once, each of which can curbstomp 4 people at once, each of which can effortlessly one shot 6 people at once, each of which can curbstomp a 7-A, and the gap between 7-A and High 7-A is only 10 times, the minor tier jump is justified.

At least a picture of her in Junketsu would suffice, it's cool if you don't want to make another, I understand regardless.

@Gargoyle Then I'll add a picture for it, but not a key.

@Newendigo No her rating is fine as it is. The tier jump is very tiny and reasonable, but still is conservative as it has nothing like "possibly far higher" or anything.

I added the pic. And no need to apologize. I guess this is concluded then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back