• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Missing ability for Alucard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he manipulate gravity before? If so, could you link a scan of it here?

Sheoth said:
He ran on the wall of the building in his fight against Tubalcain.

Yeah, I'm not sure if that qualifies as gravity manipulation.

Sheoth said:
Yeah, I'm not sure if that qualifies as gravity manipulation.
Tubalcain ended up walking up the side of the building. With no natural gravity effects.

Drellix said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Drellix said:
Sheoth said:
Thats not Gravity Manipulation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_YmJKiaKY 1:29. Also Tubalcain did it, so Alucard should be able too.
I don't know if it is or not most likely is limited since he didn't used it anything other than that. It could be due to the fact that he is a vampire for all we know.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Drellix said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Drellix said:
Sheoth said:
Thats not Gravity Manipulation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF_YmJKiaKY 1:29. Also Tubalcain did it, so Alucard should be able too.
I don't know if it is or not most likely is limited since he didn't used it anything other than that. It could be due to the fact that he is a vampire for all we know.
I

• Gravity Manipulation: Alhambra appeared to be capable of defying gravity, enabling him to leap a great height and walk up vertical surfaces with eas

That seems more like a vampiric power, being able to stay on to vertical surfaces like walls easily. I honestly doubt that it is flat out manipulation of gravity, even if small scale.

Sheoth said:
That seems more like a vampiric power, being able to stay on to vertical surfaces like walls easily. I honestly doubt that it is flat out manipulation of gravity, even if small scale.
Yes it is a vampiric ability but it still is manipulation of gravity.

That isn't conclusive enough. We saw tubalacain walking up the wall step by step. It could be just as likely that he was staying connected to the wall thorough another ability as it is that he was manipulating gravity. Though from what was shown, it was likely former.

Sheoth said:
That isn't conclusive enough. We saw tubalacain walking up the wall step by step. It could be just as likely that he was staying connected to the wall thorough another ability as it is that he was manipulating gravity. Though from what was shown, it was likely former.
Impossible. He is wearing shoes which would make that impossible. Gravity Manipulation is a ability of vampires, period. It just isn't listed on here. But it's listed on the Hellsing Wikia.

That... Doesn't matter at all...

Simply wearing shoes wouldn't hinder an ability in any way (unless it is a specific shoe related ability for whatever reason...). Spider-Man can climb on walls despite wearing gloves for example, it doesn't hinder him in any way.

Also, what the hellsing wikia says doesn't transfer over here.

Sheoth said:
That... Doesn't matter at all...
Simply wearing shoes wouldn't hinder an ability in any way (unless it is a specific shoe related ability for whatever reason...). Spider-Man can climb on walls despite wearing gloves for example, it doesn't hinder him in any way.

Also, what the hellsing wikia says doesn't transfer over here.
They are still manipulating gravity, as it shows they have no ill affects of walking up a building. If gravity was the same, Tubalcain's hat would have fell off.

-sigh- going into the extreme details... That is a good point, sure. However some hats stay on much better than others. Even upside down. 😄

Sheoth said:
-sigh- going into the extreme details...
That is a good point, sure. However some hats stay on much better than others. Even upside down. 😄
True. Alright, but what would we list it as if it at all?

I just now realized that this very issue is already covered under the "superhuman agility" on Alucards page...

So I don't think anything really needs to be done here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back