• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogbunabali said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Diavolo is not. If Misogi punches Diavolo it's GG. Therefore the chance exists.
And KC is going to defend him...
OMG! Yes he is going to defend him, but that will just make Misogi winning "less likely". If KC defends Misogi is going to have a chance of 0.0000000000000000000001% of winning cus KC is defending, though he still has a chance of winning because he has a wincondition which is punching. Having a win condition makes that slim chance exist.

However, I want to note that we need scans on how Misogi's ability works. If it's a blanket "I think and now any attack that can fail on me will fail", or if he needs to witness an attack coming and explicitly think that attack away.

If it's the former, Misogi wins. If it's the latter, Diavolo wins because Misogi won't be able to react to his attack in erased time.

Firephoenixearl said:
KC:

I want to stop time

Misogi:

I win.

How is one faster than the other exactly?
KC doesn't think "I want to stop time" he just activates his ability.

Prove that Misogi has ever done "I win".

Agnaa Prove that these thoughts take different amounts of time. There is no way to measure said:
OMG! Yes he is going to defend him, but that will just make Misogi winning "less likely". If KC defends Misogi is going to have a chance of 0.0000000000000000000001% of winning cus KC is defending, though he still has a chance of winning because he has a wincondition which is punching. Having a win condition makes that slim chance exist.
He has already said he loses to physically stronger opponents, he is fighting a physically stronger opponenet that not only he can't see, he can't touch or even know he's there. Explain how that would mean he wins.

Btw, the possibility of Epitaph not showing the future to Diavolo is 0%. I'd say that the possibility of Diavolo not activating time erase to avoid that is also 0%, but I guess that's debatable.

What's 0% is Utaka landing a finishing blow on Diavolo when an invisible future seeing time erasing ghost who's also 8-C automatically protects him.

I told you. It's a light novel. I'd have to go through whole volumes of the series for 1 single claim, when even the Rakudai wiki says that it can only happen if his opponent is stronger (and therefore more tougher) and he has therefore 0% chance of winning.

@Tri

It's not literally 0%. You're just using it as a way of saying "it's really improbable". Having a win condition by default gives someone a really slim chance of victory. Here let me name one: "KC is distracted by epitah's showing Diavolo's death and is looking around for the killer not suspecting Misogi, Diavolo goes to punch Misogi, slips, Misogi crushes". You may argue how probable that is but it's not important as it's still something that can happen when someone is getting probability haxed. It's just mind set, we'r not talking about passives which would turn the win chance to 0, it's about thought processes and "NO" thought process is 100%.

Anyway if you don't want to vote, it's ok. This is becoming needlessly stressful.

Ugh grace ends in some minutes apparently. @Dargoo can you add this to the profiles when grace is over? I have to go soon.

Ogbunabali said:
Because that's the description of his ability, he thinks of a specific situation that he wants to happen > his power activates > if it's higher than 0 it happens.
Yeah, he thinks and an ability activates. You haven't proven that it's slower than Diavolo thinking to activate KC.

Firephoenixearl said:
I told you. It's a light novel. I'd have to go through whole volumes of the series for 1 single claim, when even the Rakudai wiki says that it can only happen if his opponent is stronger (and therefore more tougher) and he has therefore 0% chance of winning.
I've worked on LN verses before (ones much longer than 9 volumes), finding quotes to back up your claims isn't as hard as you're making it sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back