• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their abilities are basically the same one lol

I was going to vote stomp but then I remembered that Diavolo himself is 10-A, so I'm just going to see how this plays out. May be inconclusive. Can Utakata rewrite his death after he died?

Nah, Diavolo erases the moment when he was hit. Misogi rewrites it. But yeah similar ability in this case. xD

Utakata doesn't die, that's the case. Since there is always a higher than 0% chance of missing a hit, so he can rewrite anything into "it missed".

I was going for the idea that this would be inconc, but Misogi could take this via offensive black box.(that sounded wrong xD). Given that Diavolo is 10-A, Misogi has a higher than 0% chance of winning, so Misogi could just event manipulate his win in this case.

It's not an attack, it's causality and probability manipulation. If he has more than a 0% chance of winning (which in this case he does) he will manipulate his win rate to 100%. Which means he will win through...whatever means, probability does the rest (as we say, probability is a b*tch hehe).

EmperorDoom25 said:
So, Utakata probability manip makes something occur to his favor, but then Diavolo predicts this with Epitath and skips time again.....
Nah, once the probability of winning is turned to "fact/true" you'd either need probability manipulation, resistance or power nullification to get rid of it. King Crimson has neither. I didn't expect this to be in Misogi's favor lol.

The God Of Procrastination said:
King Crimson quite literally allows him to dodge fate.
Nah, it allows him to dodge events. If someone fate maniped him, he aint dodging. He was supposed to take a bullet to the head. KC dodges it. However, someone says "you die right now cus fate", he ain't dodging that.

Firephoenixearl said:
The God Of Procrastination said:
King Crimson quite literally allows him to dodge fate.
Nah, it allows him to dodge events. If someone fate maniped him, he aint dodging. He was supposed to take a bullet to the head. KC dodges it. However, someone says "you die right now cus fate", he ain't dodging that.
But I thought utakata had Causality manip.

@EmperorDoom25 Nah.

Diavolo time skips while Misogi rewrites the fight into his win. For the rest, any random thing can happen (as long as it can be achieved naturally, for example he can't make a meteor fall), random guy shoots at Diavolo, bomb explodes right next to him (which he would be unable to evade), Diavolo goes to punch him ends up breaking his limbs and self incaping himself.

Without probability manip, Diavolo won't be able to save himself from a loss, he could stall it for a bit, but the result won't change.

About this sentence from black box However, it's useless for attacking as, due to Utakata's weak physical condition, the ability cannot grant him the power to defeat opponents stronger than him, as he has no chance of defeating them without the ability. Does this still count sinds King Crimson= 8-C

Yeah Black Box would be useless in every scenario where Misogi is weaker than his opponent. This is not the case since Diavolo is also 10-A, so he has a higher than 0% chance of winning as he can deal a finishing blow to Diavolo (the same cannot be said about Ikki for example where no matter how much Misogi tries, he'll always fail to do anything meaningful since the dude is tier 8).

EmperorDoom25 said:
All this events would be predicted by Epitath
He wont take any risks, he will keep skipping time
As i said that will just stall it for a bit, until something happens that KC cannot avoid. Misogi will win that is the end result, no matter how much he dodges as long as he can't change the fact that Misogi will win it will all be for naught in the end.

Not exactly, cus Misogi's probability is not passive, it's thought based. If Diavolo could kill Misogi before he probs his win, then Diavolo would win. It's just that Diavolo is not fast enough to do that, so it turns into a decisive for Misogi.

A stomp is if an opponent is completely out of someone's league. That's not the case here. It's just decisive.

Litentric Teon said:
It's interesting how Diavolo can fight Misogi and Ikki and both be considered fair.
Ikki is not fair though. Ikki will stomp, once this is accepted. Ikki before SSSAF arc is a fair win for Diavolo though yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back