• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Dragon ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far would a fully serious and 100% powered Kumagawa go in the Dragon ball universe, before he is taken down?

3 options:

1) He clears.

2) Zeno.

3) GoDs.

Its one of those depending on the true limit of all fiction.

What about speed? If Hakai/Destruction is used before Kamugawa can even move then Isnt all fiction useless? PS: i've only watched The Db franchise and havent even heard of Medeka box until a few minutes before posting this then i came across this thread so im pretty much an idiot when it comes to this anime and how the abilities work so correct me if im wrong.

He stops at the end of dragon ball via being blitzed by everyone from that point onward.

Kumagawa can bring himself back to life if he gets killed making speed kind of irrelevant.The only ones that have a chance against him are the gods and zeno.

It all comes down to wether or not hakai will work on kumagawa we know that hakai can destroy a persons soul along with their body but we have no idea if all fiction can bring kumagawa back to life after having his soul destroyed.I believe maybe it chould due to the fact that all fiction can make it so something never happened so maybe he chould just make it so his soul was never destroyed just like he can make his death become nothing but that is mostly speculation.

As i said the result depends on wether or not kumagawa can survive hakai or not if he can the he stomps everyone exept zeno but if he cant then he gets killed by the gods of destruction.

Not really all fiction activates on its own after his death kumagawa has been killed plenty of times and never used all fiction before his death.

He has activated all fiction after his death plenty of other times like when he was killed by jakago or munakata.Also when munakata killed him he didnt eiven have all fiction and just got it back while he was dead so there was no way for him to use it before his death and yet he still came back to life.Just because he states he used it before he died in that specific instance it dasent mean that he always has to do the same thing.

He clears no difficulty. Even if they would speed blitz him otherwise, his own death is erased. On his first death, he will bring himself back, erase time, and erase the entire dragonball verse.

How's it not a problem when they're resistant to existence erasure? Also you do know that dragon ball characters can just evicerate Kumagawa completely right?

All Fiction is part of Kumagawa, a product from his personality. If you vaporize him, he is gone. If you erase him, there isn't even All Fiction anymore.

Theglassman12 said:
How's it not a problem when they're resistant to existence erasure? Also you do know that dragon ball characters can just evicerate Kumagawa completely right?
because deleting the concept of Ki isn't attacking them, just disarming them. Book Maker is sealing, not existence erasure. Makes you equal to Kumagawa in every way and seals all of your abilities.

SchroKatze said:
All Fiction is part of Kumagawa, a product from his personality. If you vaporize him, he is gone. If you erase him, there isn't even All Fiction anymore.
1st off, Kumagawa speed blitzes anyway via erasing time (psuedo time stop). And no, this is not the same as Hit's time storage, this is him deleting time completely giving Kumagawa essentially instantaneous movement.

Hakai takes a little bit to work. Kumagawa is capable of erasing existence erasure, he will erase the erasure as soon as it starts.

and it's unlikely that he'll do it when he's getting blitzed all around by 90% of these fighters.

Theglassman12 said:
and it's unlikely that he'll do it when he's getting blitzed all around by 90% of these fighters.

on the contrary. Kumagawa is gonna end up blitzing dragon ball. He can erase time for essentially instantaneous movement, or psuedo time stop.

Theglassman12 said:
and like I said, some of the characters are resistant to his hax.

Idk how they can resist him being really fast lol. Not a single person in Dragon Ball has resisted anything like Book Maker. He just seals them and brings them all down to his level, and Book Maker bypasses defensive hax and resistences so it don't matter.

Hakai him or pull zeno to erase him is even faster than wish him away with super dragon ball, so super dragon ball is not really an option.

He erases time, and becomes Fast as FuckÔäó. Unless you someone likethis guythis guy. I don't think there is any way to resist speed. Kumagawa resists sealing, unlike them. So no, sealing him won't do crap.

He took out someone who manipulates miracles casually. Or he can just erase the dragon balls before their use. Any wishes that do get used get undone immediately by his causality manipulation.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Hakai him or pull zeno to erase him is even faster than wish him away with super dragon ball, so super dragon ball is not really an option.

but then Zeno and GoD get blitzed before they can do anything so...

Iapitus The Impaler said:
but then Zeno and GoD get blitzed before they can do anything so...
I just pointing out that super dragon ball is inefficient way to erase thing as it take more time than Hakai or zeno erase.

Cause I assume this is where both have knowledge about each other since you know, most of DBS char wont know just how dangerous he is despite being vasly weaker than them without sufficient knowledge...until it too late.

Resistance =/= Immunity.

The fact that Omni King is still capable of erasing everyone proofs this. Kumagawa clears 100% power. So, far no character in DBS has shown be able to counter Kumagawa, especially when Kumagawa keeps up with Dragon Ball multiple times referencing it.
5243327-2738015626-52432

1. Erasing everyone.

2. Erasing Ki and seals with bookmarker @Iapitus The Impaler as stated.

3. Erasing body parts, like brain, heart, lungs, ect. It isn't impossible for them to do so.

There are tons of ways Kumgawa clears without actually having to erase everyone from existence.

5fe70c409eca733267f5a31e29d5e8fb5f6b7485 hq

I think that what many people dont understand is that all fiction dasent axactly heal kumagawa it makes it so he never died in the first place meaning he chould heal no matter the injury.

As for wether or not kumagawa can come back from hakai it is debatable.All fiction activates on its own after kumagawas death so maybe that whould also be the case if he gets his soul destroyed by hakai it was never stated that all fiction needs kumagawa to have his soul in order to activate so i dont see why kumagawat chouldnt just make it so his soul was never eiven destroyed.Plus hakai takes some time to fully erace someone leving kumagawa with enough time to undo its effects with all fiction.

I also want to point out that it is highly unlikely that any of the gods are going to imidietly use hakai at the start of the fight it way more likely that their first attack whould be a punch or a ki blast meaning that after geting killed kumagawa is going to come back and just think them out of existance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back