• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogi Kumagawa vs Dragon ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
and like I said, some of the characters are resistant to his hax.
Lol. No. All fiction is causality manipulation. Sorry but its not even close to Hakai or Zeno's stuff.

Not Jim Sterling said:
All fiction is not even close to Hakai or Zeno confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You know I meant that All fiction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hakai to a point they are not comparable ovo

I think kumagawa chould return from hakai but i dont know about zeno his erasure ability does seem a litlle too much for kumagawa to handle however we dont know much about the limits of all fiction to make any reasonable assumtions.

Kumagawas all fiction has never shown that it needs a soul to work after kumagawa dies it activates on its own and brings him back to life i am pretty sure the same whould happen if his soul was destroyed.

However i do believe that zenos existance erasure has a high chance of beating kumagawa.

Did All Fiction even worked when Misogi's soul were destroyed? No.

Existence Erasure can erase both Kumagawa and All Fiction.

All fiction can make it so something never eiven happened i dont see why it chouldnt just make it so kumagawas soul was never erased all fiction can erace death so i dont see why soul destruction whould be any diferent.Also all fiction has never shown that it needs a soul in order to work you cant just make assumtions like that.As i said in a previous comment we dont know the true limits of all fiction so we cant make any reasonable assumtions.

Hakai is existence erasure. All Fiction is erased, so it can't make the erasure "fiction".

Unless Misogi has some feat like erasing the event that his own being is being erased, All Fiction can't save him from a Hakai.

Hakai is way lesser example of existance erasure than all fiction in fact the only reason it is considered existance erasure at all is because beerus used it to erase a ghost which is more like soul destruction than aything alse and something that kumagawa can likely come back from.Kumagawas all fiction can literally erace things from history something that hakai never showed i believe kumagawa should be capable of coming back from hakai.

Kumagawa has Causality Manipulation, he can remove effects from cause. Beerus isn't bypassing that

I will try to get it to be added to the profile

TU01j8u

PaChi2 said:
3 options:

1) He clears.

2) Zeno.

3) GoDs.

Its one of those depending on the true limit of all fiction.
1) If All Fiction knows no bounds.

2) If All Fiction cant undo Universal erasure.

3) If AF cant undo hakai.

Whatever, really.

All fiction maybe chould erase hakai but i dont think it can undo zenos multi-universal existance erasure we have never seen all fiction used on a scale eiven close to zenos.

The only possible way Kumagawa loses.

1. If All Fiction is unable to activate after Kumagawa is erased either by Hakai or Zeno's Erasure.

However, the favor of Kumagawa winning is highly greater than his chances of winning.

Thanos2003 said:
All fiction maybe chould erase hakai but i dont think it can undo zenos multi-universal existance erasure we have never seen all fiction used on a scale eiven close to zenos.
Kumagawa siad he would erase all of existence if he wasn't in constant and careful control of All Fiction. And yes, there are multiple universes in Medaka Box.

Thanos2003 said:
I believe he can hakai has never shown to be as powerful as all fiction.
Why? Kumagawa's All fiction simply reverts his death, aka resurrection. That's not enough for hakai which erases soul completely (nothing to resurrect from). Both Beerus can Kumagawa can kill each other, although Kumagawa's Causality Manipulation might give him some edge.

Why? Kumagawa's All fiction simply reverts his death, aka resurrection. That's not enough for hakai which erases soul completely (nothing to resurrect from). Both Beerus can Kumagawa can kill each other, although Kumagawa's Causality Manipulation might give him some edge.

All fiction dasent really need something in order to bring kumagawa back in completaly erases the reality in which he was killed so the damage he takes is irrelevant destroying his soul likely wont put him down for good.

TheOneBelowAll123 said:
All fiction dasent really need something in order to bring kumagawa back in completaly erases the reality in which he was killed so the damage he takes is irrelevant destroying his soul likely wont put him down for good.
Hakai doesn't do any physical damage though, it erases your soul. Kumagawa doesn't have any soul related feats to suggest he can return from hakai.

All fiction erases the reality in which he was killed so he chould likely also erase the reality in which his soul was erased it dasent mater if his soul is destroyed if he can just make it so it never happened.

Likely or other speculation shouldn't be used here, we go by feats. Kumagawa doesn't have any feat of resurrection after his soul was erased.

Soul erasure does matter, he can't make it happen if there's nothing to make it happen. His Causality Manipulation is decent but it only nullified physical damage, not existence erasure

I dont think you understand how all fiction works it does not nullify physical damage it makes it so he never eiven recieved that damage to begin with.Hakai maybe whould be efective if all fiction was just Regenerationn but its not it can completaly make it so an event never eiven happened and i just dont see hakai bypassing that.

As i said all fiction does not need something in order to bring kumagawa back its not Regenerationn after his death all fiction activates on its own allowing kumagawa to come back to life by eracing his death and the same is also going happen if his soul is destroyed agai it dasent mater if his soul is destroyed if he can just make it so it never happened. .

Also all fiction was never stated to need a soul in order to activate unless you have proof that all fiction is somehow linked to the soul then i dont see a reason why it chouldnt undo the effects of hakai.

You have any proof All Fiction works after soul is erased? You're giving him nonexistent feats. If Kumagawa could resurrect himself after his soul was erased, he would have Low godly regen on his profile, which he doesn't. Why doesn't he have it? Because he can't resurrect from soul erasure.

He can't resurrect from soul destruction. He needs to go to the afterlife in order to resurrect. Hakai specifically negs that. So he stops at the GoDs if they can get off Hakai, which is more likely than not.

The reason kumagawa dasent have low godly Regenerationn is because all fiction is not regeration it does not heal kumagawas wounds it makes it so his death never happened which is more like resurection not Regenerationn these two things are completaly different.

Also as i said all fiction can make it so an event never happened if his so i dont see any reason why he chouldnt just make it so his soul was never erased thats just how his ability works.There is nothing to sugest that all fiction is linked to the soul in any way and yet your saying that he cant erase soul destruction with no proof whatsoever.

The real cal howard said:
He can't resurrect from soul destruction. He needs to go to the afterlife in order to resurrect. Hakai specifically negs that. So he stops at the GoDs if they can get off Hakai, which is more likely than not.
He dasent go to the afterlife the clasroom he appears in after his death is not the afterlife its a realm that suposedly exists inside his heart only he goes there after his death so that does not prove that he cant resurect from soul destruction.

Why are you treating soul erasure like regular death? Resurrecting from erased soul is nowhere near comparable to regular resurrection, which is All Fiction's best feat.

Excuse my limited knowledge, but from what I read of this thread, if All-Fiction is erased via Hakai then how is it going to "Deny" the Hakai? It's erased along with Misogi, no?

Akreious said:
Excuse my limited knowledge, but from what I read of this thread, if All-Fiction is erased via Hakai then how is it going to "Deny" the Hakai? It's erased along with Misogi, no?
Yes, it's not denying hakai since All Fiction doesn't give resistance to existence erasure. Everything about Misogi is erased with hakai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back