• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misinterpret a Feat or Statement

Ban stated that a real sin can't be removed no matter what they do

High-Godly Regenerationn Confirmed

Team rocket has been launched into the atmosphere and seem to be unharmed even after hitting the earth

Planetary level durability confirmed

Aizen said he will stand in the heaven, which means that he will be God.

Tier 0 Aizen confirmed

TurboTriangle601 said:
Death is a marvel character.
Characters are bound to death and when they die, It means death came or something like that.

The Living Tribunal is a deceased character.

Tier 1-B Death Confirmed since i couldn't find the original thread

Well...

Young Xehanort, Riku and Mickey were all capable of moving after Mickey cast Stopza.

Infinite Speed Kingdom Hearts confirmed

In a similar vein, Serah, Noel, Lightning, Caius and various other characters are able to move in Serendipity, Valhalla, the Coliseum and the Void Beyond, which all exist beyond the flow of time. And considering how Gilgamesh is in the game, as well as Lightning's presence in Dissidia, this scales to every Final Fantasy cast across the series.

Infinite Speed Final Fantasy confirmed

One of Sephiroth's quotes is "All shall be one with me".

True Infinity Sephiroth confirmed

Sovereign stated that the Reapers existed in a realm so far beyond the races of the rest of the MEverse that they couldn't even fathom. This clearly refers to their higher dimensional nature, which is probably 4D

Likely Low 2-C Reapers confirmed

With that in mind however, it should be noted the Protheans created a weapon that can destroy these beings. All of them, which is likely in the millions given their lifespan and how long they've present thanks to that one billions of years old wreck, so logically, given that one reaper equals one timeline...

2-B Crucible confirmed

However, the one who rules over the Reapers and even over the Crucible is none other than Starchild, who is completely transcendental to all of that. In fact, their form when they talk to Shepard is probably nothing more than a lower world shadow.

High 2-A Starchild confirmed

Shepard defeats Starchild rather easily

High 2-A Shepard confirmed

Most, if not all of post end of series ME3 scales to Shepard. Enjoy your cruisers firing slugs that destroy infinite universes!

Wait, there's more. Hype suggests ME Andromeda will cause them to go to even greater heights, causing them to completely skyrocket in power.

Possibly Low 1-C ME Humanity confirmed

BTW, this clearly means all of Mass Effect takes place in a higher dimension, so these ratings may be subject to change.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS FOR FIRE EMBLEM FATES!

In Fire Emblem Fates, the lyrics of the English ver of Shigure's End of All (BTW, Matt Mercer's voice is so cool...) said this particular line:

"Countless realms collide"

OBVIOUSLY this is referring to Anankos merging and disrupting all realms. And what does "Countless" mean?

Countless: too many to be counted; very many.

At least 2-B Anankos confirmed.

The Kanas and the Corrins were able to damage and defeat Anankos, so they scale too.

There is a new Universal Studios attraction named "Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D" This clearly indicates that this is taking place within the 4th dimension. Frieza busts Planet Namek (which we just established is 4-D) in the film.

High 3-A Frieza confirmed

Ryukama said:
There is a new Universal Studios attraction named "Dragon Ball Z: The Real 4-D" This clearly indicates that this is taking place within the 4th dimension. Frieza busts Planet Namek (which we just established is 4-D) in the film.
High 3-A Frieza confirmed
If so, then that'd mean everyone in the Dragon Ball series is 4D.

Low 2-C Frieza confirmed!

Fllflourine said:
If so, then that'd mean everyone in the Dragon Ball series is 4D.

Low 2-C Frieza confirmed!
Beerus is stronger than Golden Frieza, who's FAR stronger than Namek Saga Frieza.

Whis is stronger than Beerus.

Zeno is the strongest person in the 12 Universes.

With Universe 7 having alternate timelines (Mirai Trunks), the other Universes should have them too.

Zeno >>>>>> Whis > Beerus >>> Golden Frieza

2-A Zeno Confirmed.

Phineas and Ferb painted a Continent in The Show, It even says it in the theme song.

Continent Level Phineas and Ferb.

If you go on Roblox Studio, and click on view, the click on explorer, and when explorer comes up you click on player, You'd see that when it is listing what the Robloxian is made out of "4-D Being" is one of them. So probably Low 2-C Robloxian.

In DHMIS, Paige The Sketchpad changes the shape of a cloud and creates a Storm. City Level Paige.

Darth Vader was about to conquer a Galaxy. So Galaxy Level Darth Vader.

Golden Freddy crashed the game making you start over erasing events of the FNAF Timeline. So Low 2-C Golden Freddy.

In DHMIS Tony The Talking Clock is the pure embodiment of Time itself. So Low 2-C Tony The Clock.

In DHMIS Roy is The Media. The Media is everything so Tier 0 Roy.

Also There Was a Version of this wiki called Naruto VS Battles, and it said Naruto was Tier 0.

"Faster than a doughnut! Tougher than cardboard!"

This message appears in WarioWare: Touched during Wario Man's microgames. While I'm sure doughnuts are very fast, we're focusing on that cardboard statement.

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Bowser is made of cardboard during the final boss battle due to the Royal Sticker. He was so much more than a match for Mario that Kersti had to make teh most necessary sakrifice evah to take him down.

Ergo, cardboard is stronger than Paper Mario, who is universal.

Wario Man > Cardboard > Universal

Multi-Universal Wario Man confirmed

WarriorWare said:
"Faster than a doughnut! Tougher than cardboard!"
This message appears in WarioWare: Touched during Wario Man's microgames. While I'm sure doughnuts are very fast, we're focusing on that cardboard statement.

In Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Bowser is made of cardboard during the final boss battle due to the Royal Sticker. He was so much more than a match for Mario that Kersti had to make teh most necessary sakrifice evah to take him down.

Ergo, cardboard is stronger than Paper Mario, who is universal.

Wario Man > Cardboard > Universal

Multi-Universal Wario Man confirmed
Hey, can you please stop downplaying Paper Mario? Paper Mario is MULTIVERSAL.

And since you just said Wario Man is stronger than cardboard...

Multiversal+ Wario Man confirmed

Geez, this thread is absolute GENIUS. Bravo, my friend.

All Might said that a hero can always break out of a tough spot. This obviously means that if they were walked in somewhere then no matter how strong the walls were even a low level hero could break them

High 3A fodder heros confirmed.

All Might is in a completely different league to regular pros.

Low 2C All Might confirmed.

Blahblah9755 said:
All Might said that a hero can always break out of a tough spot. This obviously means that if they were walked in somewhere then no matter how strong the walls were even a low level hero could break them
High 3A fodder heros confirmed.

All Might is in a completely different league to regular pros.

Low 2C All Might confirmed.
Stop your downplaying, All Might is absolute! His name is obviously derived from "Almighty", and guess what's almighty?

Gods.

Tier 0 All Might confirmed.

How could I have missed something so obvious! But if All Might's tier 0 that would make him omniscient, and if he's omniscient that means he knows about higher dimensions and whatnot, so:

Fodder heroes tier 1-A confirmed

Regular heroes tier high 1-A confirmed!

Dribble and Spitz' taxi has consistently displayed MFTL showings.

In WarioWare: Touched!, every time you unlock a new character, said character shows up in the very same taxi, and everyone successfully gets out of the way.

MFTL everyone in WarioWare Touched confirmed

In case there's any doubt about Mona scaling to this, Mona is also considered a worthy opponent for Dribble in the reactions-based minigame, VS Dong Dong.

Also, sick lightning dodge from Kat and Ana yo

In Wario Blast: Featuring Bomberman, Wario and Bomberman fight on an equal level, and there even exists a cutscene in which Wario scares him.

Universal base Wario confirmed

Lobsters are immortal.

Humans can kill lobsters, and even eat them.

Omnipotent humans confirmed

No wonder the Internet thinks Mario is ********.

Mary Poppins is "practically perfect in every way". Perfection such as that is also associated with total boundlessness.

Tier 0 Mary Poppins confirmed

WarriorWare said:
Word of God states that Mighty No. 9 is "better than nothing."
Nothing is perfect.

Therefore Mighty No. 9 is better than perfect.

Above omnipotence Beck confirmed
Beck makes omnipotent characters cry like an anime fan on prom night.

And anyone who backed MN9 on Kickstarter.

Beck makes omnipotent characters cry like an anime fan on prom night.

And anyone who backed MN9 on Kickstarter.

At least they'll get appreciation for it during the 4-hour credits.

Kirito defeated the man who was said to be the God of Sword Art Online.

Beyond Omnipotent Kirito confirmed.

In the second season, the cops arrested another man who was the God of ALO.

Beyond Omnipotent fodder cops confirmed.

The Reapers said that they have no beginning, and no end, and that their infinite

Acausal + Tier 0 Reapers confirmed

Black Goku says to Trunks: "I'm from a much higher place than you..." I believe that leads me to the obivous conclusion.

Higher-Dimensional Black Goku CONFIRMED.

"It's over anakin, I have the high ground." - Obi Wan

And he was right. Clearly Obi Wan had just ascended to a higher plane and that is why Anakin could not match him.

Higher Dimensional Obi Wan Confirmed

Despite wearing a fedora in some of his videos, Jonny Atma has both a wife and my respect.

Acausal Jonny Atma confirmed

Pokémon in Pokémon GO carry Stardust with them, which means that they must have gotten it from the nearest star, which would be the sun. They have this on them despite only having existed for mere moments before you see them on Earth.

MFTL Pokémon confirmed

This official MvC2 art depicts Zangief being a match for The Hulk. Pretty much everyone in Street Fighter except, like, Dan, and maybe the dolls scales to Zangief.

Planet level pretty much everyone in Street Fighter except, like, Dan, and maybe the dolls confirmed

Ok let me try.

Let me look at the Cthulhu Saves The World game.

The final boss is azazoth.

Azazoth is supposed to be omnipotent right?

Tier -1 Cthulhu Confirmed.

It has been confirmed that CSTW Cthulhu is the Strongest Version.

i did shit at this didn't i?

We actually had a page for CSTW Cthulhu at some point that was somewhere between tier high 1-A and tier infinity, but I think it was removed because it was either too close to being a joke profile, or too close to being a direct parody/fan made thing.

Kirby is present in the Game Over screen. This clearly means that whatever killed him actually didn't kill him and he just got annoyed and left.

Nobody scales to Kirby confirmed

(I've seen this argument used, but not with that conclusion. It's more of a way to justify Goomba-related Mario downplay while keeping planet busting Kirby sacred)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
The CSTW page was literally a Joke page IIRC. I don't remember a serious version of it.
Well iirc the person who made it took it seriously (at least, as seriously as any parody game would be taken)he justified the rating by saying that since Cthulhu killed Azathoth and the game took the Mythol literally it should give him tier infinity or something like that.

The original tier of the thing was "Always above its opponent". Even then, not sure if Tier 0 is really a serious tier for him.

As the maker of the CSTW profile (and someone who has actually played the game), it was a joke profile made back when we still allowed joke profiles. CSTW's Cthulhu is very much a joke character, but unlike a lot of joke characters, he is a joke character with legitimately insane joke feats in the context of his world. Obviously, like any joke character, he couldn't REALLY beat a tier 0, as a supreme being of that level is beyond the concept of "being beaten" or "fighting" (which is part of the joke), but he does literally defeat Azathoth in the game, though just like the rest of the game itself, it is treated as a joke and is a parody of tropes such as "The Power of Friendship", as the only reason he defeats Azathoth is because "**** you I'm the hero".

This has been an overly in-depth explanation about a game in which Cthulhu, a talking sword, and an alien cat beat the shit out of God and the person telling the story.

I dunno, I planned to make a serious profiles for him later when I finish the game. He already has town KE from the begening and MHS+ speed. I dunno if it would be allowe ddoe.

The main problem is while some parts of the game are serious and involve legit feats, other parts (within the same story) tread well into impossible joke territory strictly to take jabs at things like PIS, CIS, and commonly used tropes in fiction, which is why the initial profile was a joke profile.

I played the game too, and beat it. But that was years ago, so I barely remember his feats. I tried replaying it but couldn't get back into it.

Still, I could try playing it again for feats.

Back