• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misinterpret a Feat or Statement

This is similar to the Power Scale game in that the intention is to get hilariously high (or perhaps hilariously low) results for characters, but different in that...it's not necessarily power scaling. It can be a statement, it can be a weird game mechanic, or whatever. For example:

In Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 3D, the backgrounds are all completely still, even though they're supposed to consist of moving things. The only conclusion to make is that in that game, fights happen instantaneously, and the only reason why they don't in other games is PIS.

MFTL Street Fighter Universe confirmed

After Dr. Crygor fuses himself with an apple (or something) in WarioWare: Touched!, he flies into space and says, "The entire galaxy is my giant oyster!"

MFTL Galaxy level Dr. Crygor confirmed

"She could rule the world and still finish all her homework"

MFTL Galaxy level Ashley confirmed

Just to verify that galaxy level Crygor is not an outlier, one of his microgames has you control a black hole that eats up planets and stars. Microgame feats, by the way, are totally legit (even though they most certainly are not). Ashley, too, has a microgame that involves planet busting, as well as clearly using her telekinesis to move the planet around at FTL speeds. So, at least planet level WarioWare is consistent.

Therefore, the microgame in Mona's stage that involves cutting the Earth into four pieces is also consistent.

Planet level Mona confirmed

Cannon balls move very slowly in Mario's gameplay, but they seem to be at normal speeds in cutscenes. Clearly, the only way to interpret this is that Mario has the ability to slow down time.

Mario has Chaos Control confirmed

Mario made it all the way to Pop Star just to watch Kirby fight Dedede, with no Starship Mario parked outside.

Mario is capable of casual interuniversal travel on his own confirmed

"Incredibly slow and dopey. It takes 5 seconds for it to feel pain when under attack."

According to this Pokedex entry, Slowpoke takes five seconds to feel pain. Therefore, any and all attacks take five seconds to affect him. Since a "turn" is how long it takes to throw a Bullet Punch, Slowpoke has about six turns before an attack can do anything. In that time, he can use Toxic, Confuse Ray, Trick Room, Wish, Substitute, and finally, Endure, thus surviving the attack. Toxic takes six turns to kill, ignoring durability entirely, and Slowpoke will endure the attack because he used Endure, then heal back up with Wish.

Slowpoke solos fiction confirmed.

We are normal humans, but we can see and track characters in video games no matter how fast they are. So characters who are said to be supersonic or FTL aren't, because, well, we can track them and we don't have supersonic reactions.

Video game characters are only as fast as the average human confirmed

In the "Godzilla in Hell" comic, Godzilla defeated the Abrahamic God, and the Abrahamic God created the universe.

Universe level Godzilla confirmed.

Rayquaza fought off Dialga and Palkia in the Hoopa Movie.

Universe level Rayquaza confirmed.

Most, if not all Shonen heroes can "break any limit" due to how their stories are written.

Tier 0 Generic Shonen Protagonists confirmed.

Haha, I love this thread. I'll add more if I think of them.

Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat anyone else outside of the Narutoverse.

Tier -1 Itachi Confirmed.

Akame's sword has a poison that kills anyone with just a single cut. Same case with Itachi.

Tier -1 Akame Confirmed.

Saitama is the One Punch Man, the name means he beats any character in One Punch, regardless of who they are.

Tier -1 Saitama Confirmed.

"No copyright law in the universe is gonna stop me!"

Copyright law is an abstract concept whose effects originate on a higher plane than that which Sonic lives on, that being the real world, inhabited by the creator of his universe and the creators of many other universes.

Higher-dimensional Sonic confirmed.

"Knuckles is as strong as Sonic is fast."

I don't know what the heck that means but that must surely put Knuckles above Donkey Kong confirmed

"Light speed? That's small time. There's no challenge!"

MFTL base Sonic confirmed

Frieza and multiple characters were stated to have limitless ki and goku defeated them or his power is above which mean beyond limitless goku confirmed.

Hawk was stated to be capable of outpacing any of the NnT, Merlin can teleport 7 miles in an instant, a Planck instant is an instant, mftl+ Hawk confirmed.

Also Hawk broke a metal door, steel is a metal Hawk's AP>Superman confirmed

Hawk vs Flash, someone get on it!

Sanageyama claimed he is FTL with Blade Regalia Mk 3. By ep 24 almost everyone is above BRM3 Uzu => FTL+ movement speed Kill la Kill confirmed

Ragyo and Ryuko flew to another galaxy while fighting in ep 24 => MFTL+ travel speed Kill la Kill confirmed

"I am matter...I am antimatter...I consume time...and I will consume YOU!"

Multi-universal Culex confirmed

therefore

Multi-universal Mario, Bowser, Peach, Geno, and Mallow confirmed; all in base form

Napstablook didn't get absorbed by Flowey/Asriel because they closed the blinds.

The blinds protected Napstablook from the light.

Multiversal Blinds Confirmed.

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 7.42.37 PM
This is clearly Goku's hair that he has just ripped off. And he is complaining about how the saiyan god couldn't even give him a real fight.

Saitama at least 3-A confirmed

LordKill90908 said:
Please, that's obviously the remains of Cosmic Armour Superman.
Tier 1-B Saitama comfirmed.
No it is still Goku. However this is a Zuno vision into the future that takes place after Goku fuses with Zarama and becomes Tier 0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Insects, insects, insects! Shinigami, humans, Hollows, Arrancar, all of their differences and strife, will, freedom, beasts, plants, the moon and stars and sun - all of it is meaningless! There is but one absolute in this world, and that is my power! Everything outside of that is as tiny and meaningless as an insect! It is only natural for I, wielder of the ultimate power over all, to hold dominion over the world!! Among a number of competing powers, equality can never be found. But observe! In these hollow eyes of mine, the lives you bear are no greater than those of mere ants!"

Baraggan Louisenbairn at Tier 4-C confirmed, possibility much higher, as he outright said that not even the Sun itself is meaningful to him.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Madara's Susanoo can destroy everything in the Universe. Universe level Naruto confirmed.
Oh snap! You mean, the mountains being destroyed are just the result of Susanoo's unfathomably restrained power being used?! And the Six Paths form...?! Oh no... then Madara was intentionally holding back this power. No wonder he rarely loses and only loses due to in-universe plot-induced stupidity by Black Zetsu. And even the Tailed Beasts have the power to destroy the universe, are just living fragments of a multiversal Ten-Tails?! Dang it! So we only got data of their massively restrained power? Apparently, they have purposefully fooled others into thinking they can't affect the universe...

So this the true statement Madara made, and every other version is just a censored, badly translated, toned-down version? Thank you for showing us the actual truth, TheMightyRegulator. I sincerely meant it.

Huesito88 said:
Frieza and multiple characters were stated to have limitless ki and goku defeated them or his power is above which mean beyond limitless goku confirmed.
What?! So you're saying that them being tired is just them acting and hide the fact that they're inexhaustible?! So all the drawbacks, they added the drawbacks on purpose to literally make drama?!

The fight between SSG Goku and Beerus shook the Universe.

The fight between SSB KKx10 Goku and Hit had their arena remain intact.

Therefore, the arena is Universe level.

Deko I am just joking. Even though they did state it, but obviously I don't believe goku is above limitless.

Back