• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Xl

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So I have lacked the motivation to do this due to the fact that it is extremely hot where I'm at and I have no AC...So this has limited me to doing a small Under Night thread and just comments on threads...

This one is going to be pretty beefy as it deals with either individual Digimon gaining inherited skills, adding some small abilties or fixing some profiles.

Kimeramo
So Kimeramon's evolution line seems expansive, and most of the things he inherits are on his file. However, most Digimon that form him are haxless. However, here are the abilities he is missing.

Spits out a cloud of undigested nightmares, drowning the opponent in terror or manipulating them.
  • Statistics Amplification: Inherited from Kabuterimon. Gained from Nature Spirits that boosts all Plant based attacks passively.
Also, Kimeramon needs to be upgraded to "At least 2-A", due to the revisions from like a month or two ago. We missed him.

MetalPhantomo
This one is pretty small as well as most of his stuff is already on file.

• Nonexistent Physiology: This should be something that gets applied from both Bakemon and Phantomon. Despite having that cybernetic body, MetalPhantomon should still be made of the deleted data of the Dark Area. Not to mention he is still technically the Ghost Digimon Phantomon, just modified.
MetalPhantomon should also be Infinite Speed as he in all intents and purposes is simply a modified Dark Area Ghost Digimon.

X-Antibody WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and BlackWarGreymo
How do we handle these guys. Their best feat is making Omegamon flinch. However, should we bump them to 2-A or discard this as an outlier. I am more on the side of Outlier, but I'll let you all decide.

BlackWarGreymo
On the topic of BlackWarGreymon. He needs his pre-evolutions added to his file and as such any inherited skills would be added as apart of that.

His pre-evolutions are the BlackAgumon, Greymon (Virus) and MetalGreymon (Virus)

Omegamon Zwart
So I was thinking of making a file for him. However, I don't know whether I should add him to the Omegamon page, or make a separate Omegamon Zwart page. This page would fit in Omegamon Zwart D[efeat] and Omegamon Alter-B along with feats from Next 0rder.

Of course ability wise, he will have the same stuff as regular Omegamon, but with added powers from BlackWarGreymon and BlackMetalGarurumon.

I want your opinions on this.

Fusion of the Anime Keramon line
So this needs to be done. We need to fuse the anime versions of the Keramon line. They are outdated and need to be fused into one. I deleted the Diaboromon file as it was just horribly outdated. I say we delete the current files, and then make a new up to date and fused Keramon (Digimon Adventure) file based on the two Movies he appeared in.

Jesmon's Pre-Evolutions
I feel as though the likes of the Hackmon should have his own page. Jesmon's format is completely inconsistent compared the other Royal Knights. He is inconsistent because he has his pre-evos on his file. Based upon the other Royal Knights, his pre-evolutions should in fact be given their own file. Now whether we should also move Jesmon's 3-C Adventure stat to a new file is up for debate. A Hackmon (Digimon Adventure) file may work. And then we'd have a Hackmon profile that goes all the way up to SaviorHackmon. Either way, Jesmon's file should only have stats for Jesmon on it.

Daemon Digimon Adventure
This is odd. During Digimon Adventure 02, he is still the Conceptual Embodiment of Wrath and as such still an abstract. Not to mention he is still on of the Seven Great Demon Lords and could only be defeated by BFR. So whether or not he should be 2-A can be debated, however, he should still have Infinite speed as one could possibly argue that he's one of the strongest if not the strongest Digimon Adventure 3-C. Or his fight could be considered an outlier (Obviously no one would scale to Infinite Speed or 2-A). I don't know how to handle him so I'd like opinions.

Alphamon's Attacks
It should be added to Alphamon's profile that he can literally punch opponents out of the flow of time. Well, his attacks overall can blow the opponent out of the flow of time.

The intersection of its lightning-speed attacks blows the opponent right out of the flow of time!
~ Re-101​
Susanoomon Rege
So, I was thinking. We allowed Agunimon and evolutions to inherit DemiMeramon's Regen because, they are in fact the Warriors of Fire and Agunimon himself is an incarnation of the Firewall who birthed Meramon. So I was wondering that seeing as Agunimon's biology is literally part of Susanoomon, if he could gain the Mid-High Regenerationn and Duplication of the Agunimon line.

Impmon Dark Song
So Impmon has Death Manipulation due to this.

Screams to lure the enemy to death or release darkness that stuns them.
However, there is an issue with this.

We take this "Lure the enemy to death" as in he screams and kills the opponent immediately.

What we don't consider is that "Lure the enemy to death" could equally mean that he gains control over the opponent and lure them off a cliff or something. So there are two interpretations of this. I'll let you all decide which one to use.

What happened to those removed comments...?

Either way, I think the X-Antibody stuff is probably an outlier, I agree Omegaman Zwart should have his own file, and I agree with the rest.

Alphamon's Attacks: In the same sentence it says "Lightning speed attacks" do we take that and the "knock them out the flow of time"?. Either way it seems ok, don't think their jocking about that.

Susanoomon Regen: Seems fine to me if he's in his biological line.

Impmon Dark Song: I'm leaning towards the " Driving the to fall of a cliff.

The "Lightning speed attacks" is the common Digimon method of saying "his attacks are super fast".

Actually I think that Blackwargreymon page needs some more changes:

1.- His page does't have his X-form attacks.

2.- His X-form key needs his Resist to EE added, as this is the core characteristic of X-Digimon.

3.- He could gain Empathic Manipulation via his Ankoku no Gaia Force as the databook description is "it takes all of the "negative emotions" within this world and concentrates them into one spot, and then fires it", this is reinforced with the Empathic Manipulation page stating that it considers "The absorption of emotions and their conversion into energy". as a feat of it.

4.- He also might also need a range increase if we take the "within this world" from the databook entry to be the Digital World, or atleast a mention that it gathers the "negative emotions" from a Universal? (I forgot the size of the Digital World) range.

That actually helps a lot. Thanks! I will add those once Ex and likely Dark and/or Reppu comment.

Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

Kimeramon and MetalPhantomon are just fine.

X-Antibody WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon are probably outliers since they didn't do any actual damage.

I can agree with the Anime Keramon and BlackWarGreymon revisions.

A separate Omegamon Zwart profile sounds fine. I'm pretty sure he has feats separate from the original.

I guess the Jesmon thing could be done. But would the prEevolutionn thing be exclusive to Tri Jesmon? I know Cyber Sleuth Jesmon started as Hackmon after all.

Alphamon and Susanoomon look fine.

Impmon's wording is strange. I guess the whole mind manipulation thing makes more sense given his relatively low power.

The Alphamon change is fine.

Well for the split, we would have;

Hackmon (Databook) for lack of a better term. Then, the Jesmon file.

I agree with Topic 1, 2,3 and 4.

About Topic 5, Zwart isn't in Nature this. Omegamon Zwart fits more as another Key to the Omegamon, from the Fortune Profile: A Holy Knight Digimon born from the fusion of the Virus Busters War Greymon and Metal Garurumon due to the powerful wills of everyone who wished for good, and who is one of the "Royal Knights". As a Digimon that combines the special qualities of the two, it is a multitype warrior capable of fully demonstrating those abilities in any given situation. It has been found in recent years, the secretion "Black Digitron", which would change the appearance to black, is said to make a being temporarily black if mixed with it in some way, increasing the power in that period. It is equipped with a sword and shield on its War Greymon-shaped left arm, and a cannon and missiles on its Metal Garurumon-shaped right arm. The cape on its back is automatically deployed when dodging an opponent's attack, or when it is flying. Its Special Move is freezing the opponent with frigid, absolute zero shots which it fires from the Metal Garurumon-shaped cannon (Garuru Cannon). Also, its left arm is equipped with the invincible blade, "Grey Sword".

Well, as shown in this Omegamon Zwart is simply a temporary transformation of Omegamon when he contacts Black Digitron. The physical strength, resistance and stamina are increased, but the speed is reduced a bit.

Omegamon Zwart as a Jogress between Metal Garurumon (Black) and Black WarGreymon is a possibility, but it is not the main basis of the character.

Omegamon Zwart D is simply a transformation of Omegamon Zwart because of the Brain Hack Program. Omegamon Alter-B is the same case of Omegamon Zwart, is a transformation of Omegamon Alter-S through the Black Digitron.

The topic of "Omegamon Zwart" turning into "Omegamon Zwart D" and then into "Omegamon Alter-B" is not a natural case. As explained in the game itself, the Brain Hack Program is a virus that breaks the natural barriers of evolution by turning a Digimon into something it should not evolve normally.

I do not see a problem in creating a page for Omegamon Zwart D and his evolutions for Next 0rder, but in this case I think it would be better to create a page for the character Shouma who is the partner of Omegamon Alter-B.

Anyway, I believe that Omegamon Zwart must be a Key on the Omegamon page and that Omegamon Alter-B is a key on the Omegamon Alter-S page.

I do not see exactly one reason for a new page for the Jesmond pre-evolutions. The other Royal Knights have a pattern because we do not know exactly their pre-evolutions and have gone through much more adventures than Jesmon himself, thus having a level of force majeure. Jesmon on the other hand we follow all his adventures from the form of Huckmon to the Jesmon form in the games in which he appeared (Like Adventure, Collectors, Cyber Sleuth, etc.) and so far, Jesmon did not have a very great power growth. He appeared in Next 0rder but was just training with Gankoomon and Gankoomon himself said he still had a lot to train. I find it unnecessary to create a different page for Huckmon, BaoHuckmon and Savior Huckmon, since it is something much simpler than the other Royal Knights.

A page for the Jesmon from Digimon Adventure TRI on the other hand, is something I can agree on.

The Demon of Zero Two is something unknown, in fact not even exactly do we have much to say about it being really the Great Demon Lord or not, the only thing we know is that it shares exactly the same description of the "A Demon Lord Digimon that leads many Devil and Fallen Angel Digimon." (That's what is said in the Digimon Analyzer in Zero Two), I do not remember anything more than this being said in the Zero Two books, so if this Demon really is an Avatar of the Wrath, it's very speculative.

I agree with the passage about Alphamon, but I just want to correct something. In Wikimon many times the term "lightning-speed " is used not referring exactly to the literal meaning.

The original Japanese sentence is: µÖéÒü«µÁüÒéîÒéÆÕñûÒéîÒüªþ╣░ÒéèÕ║âÒüÆÒéïþ×¼µÆâÒü«õ║ñÕÀ«´╝ü

The part that is translated as "lightning-speed" is þ×¼µÆâ, this is to indicate something that occurs in "an instant". What really makes sense to Alphamon, because his attacks are often described as occurring in an instant, even in several other descriptions of Hyper Colosseum. So it really is just a bad choice for anyone who wrote this Wikimon translation, it is not a mistranslation, but it can make someone misunderstand it to be a literal term.

No problem with Susanoomon Regen.

This is a Source of that skill, I checked the description of the attack on Wikia and really this description comes from the description of the game. Anyway, we can see in the use of the blow that Impmon only sings and at the corner to reach the opponent the opponent can die. The attack has the same status of Death as any other attack with this type of description, so it is just a normal "Death Induction".

So basically Dark Song is fine as is. Welp, we got a source on it. They gave it to Impmon of all Digimon. ovo

Back