• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
really simple, we currently consider high level perfect digimon and the mega digimon to be galaxy level for megakabuterimon destroying vademon's dimension, here is the thing, the said dimension is said to be a universe
I see. The size of this universe is greatly reduced, which means time here is also shortened!
~ Digimon Adventure novel

so i propose to just upgrade them to universe level and then recalc the currently mftl+ value using the universe size into consideration, very simple stuff

It's part of a bigger update that we are working with (A lot of stuff happened and basically the entire cosmology and structure in the wiki will change), although Universal Digimon is clearly on it.

I also bought the novel because there are some implications about the universe being infinite in size. So we are waiting for the novels to get here first.

It's part of a bigger update that we are working with (A lot of stuff happened and basically the entire cosmology and structure in the wiki will change), although Universal Digimon is clearly on it.

I also bought the novel because there are some implications about the universe being infinite in size. So we are waiting for the novels to get here first.
Oh, well, they will stilk scale to the universe then? So the op is correct, but it will change along with a lot of other stuff in the cosmology?
is this the famous 1-B upgrade i have heard so much about? Man i wish i had the will of tou guys to research all of this

because if so, this can be applied and would make the future upgrades simpler since it would just be a change of values, or do you find it better to just wait for that for now?

also i want universal digimon

i remember mugendramon was gonna be universal but turns out he has many more feats so it ended up 1c

The mere basis of Universal Perfects is laughable. That "universe" was very VERY small.
Even Galaxy level is a high ball
Koushiro was led to the “Room of the Mysterious Universe.” It had no ceiling, walls, or floors to contain it, just a strange air-space that expanded indefinitely. With a diameter of 2-3 meters, the room was rather small, and yet it contained the Sun and the planets, even asteroid belts.
Digimon Novelization, The Inquisitive Heart

with stars in it
look up pocket dimensions
Those were Digital emulations of stars and planets not true stars and planets.
Real stars/planets>Digital stars/planets.

The planet that Vademon threw at AlturKabuterimon was the same size as him. Is very easily to blow something made of data instead of matter.

The digital world is as real as the human world

The planet that Vademon threw at AlturKabuterimon was the same size as him.
If the room was only 3 meters in size how could atlurkabuterimon fit in it?

Is very easily to blow something made of data instead of matter.
Prove this, also they are not made of literal data

In this verse destroying digital stuff is better feat than destroying human worlds stuff.
Please read out data, Digimon and cosmology blogs.
Vice versa actually, as digital data is higher dimensional.
The planet that Vademon threw at AlturKabuterimon was the same size as him. Is very easily to blow something made of data instead of matter.
The destroying dimension feat would've been Low 1-C if it was a digital realm with similar property as digital world. The problem is that we don't have statement of it having similar nature.

About earlier conversation. The physical room itself was 2-3m, but the space inside it was far larger, aka a pocket dimension as stated. It was infinite space actually, we recently got the scan.

Last edited:
Back