• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Vll

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I gotta do this quick so no extra talk.

Proposal for Rookie/Child Digimo
So as you know I've started a mini (very unsuccessful) project for finding feats for Rookie Digimon. And yesterday something hit me regarding Combat Species Digimon. So I went on Wikimon for an exact description....and they lack it. As such I went on the Digimon Wiki to find the description and got it. Here's what is says.

"Combat Species" are powerful Digimon that demonstrate tremendous ability in battle, either through possessing hidden power, being well-trained enough to resist attacks and deliver crushing blows, or just generally being well-equipped for battle. All Digimon naturally possess potential to be a Combat Species, with some being considered the most excellent among their Type, and while the personality of natural Combat Species Digimon manifests in extreme combat instinct and aggressiveness, Digimon with calm or depressed personalities can also be Combat Species, and some Child Digimon can have great potential as a Combat Species despite their meek or cute appearances.
Now with this, we have confirmation that all Digimon can be a Combat Species Digimon. Keep this on the back of your mind for a bit.

Now one thing we've found about many Rookies is that their best feats are from "Well-Trained Rookies" as such you general Rookie Digimon doesn't really have many feats. However, I have a proposition. Our files are for a "general" Rookie Digimon. However, I propose that our files be that of a trained Rookie who has trained itself to be considered "Combat Species". Now this fixes a few issues with us simply making our Digimon "well trained".

1) As Renamon has shown, a Rookie can be trained so well that they can topple Champion Digimon on their own.

2) We know a group of three Rookies can topple a Champion Digimon. However, this would lead to all rookies being High 7-A to Low 6-B which are very exaggerated results.

To Summarize,

1) Our Rookie Digimon files will be assumed to be trained to be considered "Combat Species".

2) These Digimon will scale to Guilmon's feat of vaporizing concrete which was City Block level, but Executor calculated as Large Building level.

Also, if the calc was accepted, all Combat Species Digimon must be downgraded to High 8-C. Here is the calc. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_Franchise:_Guilmon_Fireball

Also we are still waiting on that Goburimon Explosion calc Ex. ovo

Anyway, time for simpler stuff.

MetalPhantomon Hax Upgrade
This is pretty cut and dry. Directly from Executor.

Sleep Manipulation and Dream Manipulation: See here the speech of Gottsumo = "MetalFantomon puts to sleep all of the intruders that his minions, the Dokugumon, offer him, showing them a nightmare of bottomless despair as he sucks away yhe vitality of their hearts".

Mind Control: He controlled Teru's mind.

Telekinesis: Metal Fantomon gave to Masuken some of his powers and with that he was able to control stones with his mind.

Illusion Creation: created a false Teru using illusory powers.

Something might scale to being Relativistic
So here we have Takumi's accepted feat of dodging actual confirmed Lasers that act like lasers and have been detailed as lasers.

Anyway this is the calc. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...igimon_Franchise:_Takumi_says_You're_Too_Slow

Does anyone other than these guys scale. You all decide. I don't really care if it's accepted or not. I just needed more content for this revision thread. ovo

Ultimate level/Perfect Digimon Downgrade
So from what I've heard, creating a dimension with a star in it is no longer High 4-C, but instead 4-C. As such our Ultimate level Digimon should be downgraded to solid 4-C accordingly if true.

Koh and Sayo Beginning of Series Downgrade
So currently Koh and Sayo have a Low 6-B rating from being able to defeat Raremon with 3 of their Rookie Digimon. Raremon is indeed a Champion level Digimon, however, he is by far one of the weakest Digimon there is and defeating him would not yield such results.

An Undead Digimon whose muscles have all rotted away. It tried to extend its life by mechanizing its body, but it destabilized its body, and its configuration data has begun to break down. However, because it was given life by those machines, it will not die, and survives with this grotesque appearance. Because its body has broken down, its offensive power and mental capacity are nonexistent, and it acts on instinct. It gives off a foul stench from its entire body, so that Digimon up to the Child-level will simply run away, and will not be its opponent until they grow to the Adult-level
As such they should be downgraded to whatever our Rookies are gonna be after this thread. Only with a "+" after it. At most this gives their Rookie Digimon a Resistance to Foul Stenches.

Elecmon True Lightning?
So there are many Rookie Digimon with Electricity based attacks. Some are even stated to be Lightning. Now my question is whether we can treat this as true lighting.

The official databook directly calls Elecmon's Sparkling Thunder/Thundercloud "lightning"

Sparkling Thunder: Shoots a powerful bolt of lightning.
Elecmon's Electricity has been shown to act like actual electricity as well.

Elecmon eletric

And here is an animation of it.

Elecmon Attack

Fear inducement for Metalphantomon? A nightmare of bottomless despair sounds like that

In fact, there are still other High 4-C feats. Dark SuperStarmon is able to release the energy of the fragments of a Supernova, the last time I researched it, the result was High 4-C. In addition the Etemon Dark Spirits were calculated as High 4-C as well.

Well, you could create a page of the Starmon evolutionary line and put the DarkSuperStarmon on it and use it as a base for the other Perfects.

Then we should change the justifications..? Because most are scaled to wendigomon I think?

Wendigomon was just a base used because ... The other Digimon who held this did not have pages yet (or simply were not updated) OvO

The Tier 4 revisions aren't concluded yet so the High 4-C downgrade is still left in the air.

Other stuff seems fine. Not sure if non-CS stuff scales to Takumi.

So then the question is, what can we do with pure lighting? Could we get a tier out of it or a speed buff?

The lightning pattern would be 5 gigajoules and MHS + velocity, but we already have higher energy values for the Childs so that would be unnecessary. Now for speed we would have to see if any child was comparable to that lightning to calculate the speed. I've looked for this before in the episode of Digimon Savers, but found no time to calculate (He quickly evolved into Garurumon).

Now I do not remember if there is any scene for this in Digimon Adventure.

We have higher values for Rookies than 5 gigajoules? Why did you never tell me?

So I found a feat here. However, I doubt it woul yield much. It's at 11:34.

https://ww4.*********.io/digimon-adventure-episode-12

@Neo This will depend on the release of HM and the translation of Lost Evolution. What possibly will take all eternity OvO

Executor N0 said:
@Neo This will depend on the release of HM and the translation of Lost Evolution. What possibly will take all eternity OvO
I found two clips you could use for speed calcing.

I saw, but ********* is not working right here so I went to download this episode in a fansub I know.

Question, why Koh and Sayo would be [insert Rookie tier here]+ ?

Do we have proof that they are in the upper half of the tier?

In fact, depending on whether the accepted result is the high end or the low end then the calculation can be in its base High 8-C (This starts at 2.7196e10 Joules and the high-end of the calculation is 3.32092103e10 Joules).

So everything will depend if we consider an adult rat or not in that scene.

Can we tell if it's an adult rat? Obviously, I'm gonna say it's the high-end....but I'm not a calcer...

So basically, everything is accepted. However, we are first waiting on.

-The calc for dodging Elecmon's attacks.

-Deciding which end of the Guilmon calc we should use.

Anything else?

Well, unfortunately I had to spend the whole afternoon outside the house. Tomorrow when I have more time I do the calculation.

So while we wait on the speed calcs, I will begin the other accepted edits....In which is literally just MetalPhantomon's update...

Hey! We already had Tier 9's with Infinite Speed. ovo

Now we got Tier 8's with Infinite Speed. ovo

Back