• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions Vll

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Didn't actually plan this one. But I might as well do this to fill the weekly quota. ovo (Something that won't be fulfilled as much anymore until probably Hacker's Memory's release in January)

This one is gonna be "short".

Alphamon's Alpha Inforce
So to quote Executor's comment from ye old days, i.e from October 28th.

"

Because it possesses the "Alpha inForce" ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down its opponent.

Its Alpha inForce allows it to take back the time that has elapsed in an instant!
What is said:

• 1) Alphamon attacks;
  • 2) Alphamon reset the battle;
  • 3) You can not see how many Alphamon attacks used in battle, the opponent just sees the last attack.
From what has been said it seems that Alphamon restarts the battle, but the effect of the blow continues. So we can say that Alphamon is technically unaffected by temporal restarts, so Alphamon's attacks still exist even back to the past before the cause that created them to exist. Thus, Alphamon is able to take an attack (a cause) and go back in time to repeat the attack (another cause), but the initial attack did not disappear and continues advancing to the opponent (Effect). So Alphamon is able to restart the cause and effect relationship to repeat his actions, however the effects of the initial cause continue to exist even with their cause no longer exist, it is a mixture of temporal restart with acausality in my opinion.

It is actually as if Alphamon added effects without the causes existed, at least not in that timeline. The initial cause comes from a past that no longer exists because time has been restarted, but even without cause the effect continues to exist. So the list of events would be:

• 1) Alphamon attacks (Cause)
  • 2) Alphamon resets time;
  • 3) Alphamon attacks (Another Cause), but the effect of the first event continues to exist.
  • 4) Alphamon repeats this cycle always restarting cause and effect without the effect ceasing to exist.
  • 5) After an indefinite number of restarts the opponent receives a large number of effects whose cause no longer existed in its timeline.
The final effect is the same as it already is on your page, Alphamon can give an infinite number of movements in a single instant. But I do not think it should be considered as causality manipulation, to me this is more like a Temporal Manipulation (Time Resets) and Acausality (Alphamon's attacks continue to exist even though their cause has not yet occurred) junction."

However, after reading it, I proposed that we rate Alpha Inforce as not only Time Rewind, but Causality Manipulation and give Alphamon so type of special Acausality. What do you all think?

Ultimate level Digimon Speed Upgrade
Pokemon just can't catch a break can they?

Anywho thanks to Darkanine's lovely calc here, we have something that can upgrade the speeds of Ultimate level Digimon. Via this calc we could upgrade Ultimates to Relativistic. Of course Rapidmon still takes the cake for fastest non Lucemon Falldown Mode Ultimate.....Go figure that the poodle is faster than the Fallen Angel....

Also who else came to the realization that LadyDevimon canonically on weighs 18g? We may need to calc feats of crashing into buildings with Digimon later. ovo

Mega Level Speed Upgrade and MegaGargomon Speed Downgrade
This is going from above, All Megas should have Relativistic movement speed. However, before we go into the other part of the speed let's discuss MegaGargomon and it's reference book entry.

A colossal Machine Digimon whose whole body has become a mass of weapons. The amount of weapons it has equipped rivals that of Metal Garurumon (Incidentally, while Metal Garurumon uses cold-based weapons, Saint Galgomon uses heat-based weapons). Each of its weapons, such as its lasers, missiles, bazookas, vulcans, and flamethrowers, are concealed. Although its speed is considerably slow, because it puts all of that energy into power, it possesses unbelievable destructive force. Because its lack of speed is compensated for by its weapons, it is able to cope with attacks from every direction without moving even a little.
So MegaGargomon is noted to be "considerably slow" and yet is the natural evolution of Rapidmon. Well obviously, it's movement speed is lower than Rapidmon's. However, that does not mean its reactions are. So, I propose MegaGargomon be downgraded to Relativistic with Relativistic attack/combat/reaction speed.

And as such seeing as MegaGargomon is not a very fast Digimon overall, especially compared to Megas, I propose that this becomes the rating for General Megas as well.

Digimon Official Reference Book Regulatio
So it has become noted that the Digimon Official Databook could be seen as "Double Standards" when compared to other verses who we do not allow to use theirs. However, we know the Databook is a little more important than the others, and as such I would like us to create a regulation for it so that it doesn't become a problem later on. Of course we will bring this to a Staff Thread after it's made.

Alphamon: Causality stuffs, ye. I thought that was already there, tbh. Special type of Acausality? Yes. Just as soon as we give Chara his own speed called omniverse speed :^)

Speed? (Takes deep breath) I said I agreed in the calc, and it didn't change. Bright side is I don't need to equalize speed against Zelda characters anymore.

Regulations: Ehehe...sorry

Well to be fair the only one really getting a possible hax upgrade is Alphamon. ovo

I'm way to tired to try to understand Alphamons complicated time crap, so I'll skip over that for now.

Since Cal is okay with the speed calc, I'm fine with using it.

I agree. MegaGargomon is slower, but his mind should fuction the same, so his reactions and thus combat speed should scale properly.

The Digimon Databook is very much canon given the observers who document everything they come across. I'm not really sure how it's a double standard, unless other verses have similar context regarding their equivalent.

The real cal howard said:
Alphamon: Causality stuffs, ye. I thought that was already there, tbh. Special type of Acausality? Yes. Just as soon as we give Chara his own speed called omniverse speed :^)
Special Acausality was the wrong wording. lol

...Wait....This is literally the first Digimon Revision to not upgrade Lucemon in some way!!!

>Makes sure Fate isn't around...

Rejoice everyone!!!!!

How is this?

The databook entries in Digimon are an exception to the rule as they are a primary canon well woven into the franchise, as there is even lore behind the creation in the book in that it is a research book made by interdimensional researchers.

Being serious now.

1)Not sure if it's acausality, it seems more like causality + time manipulation. He isn't being unaffected by cause and effect from an external source, so it's possible that he is simply using in a way that doesn't affect him directly. Technically he could be resetting everything excluding the attacks

2)Ok

3)Agree that the rule is needed, but i'll leave the wording to you guys

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How is this?
The databook entries in Digimon are an exception to the rule as they are a primary canon well woven into the franchise, as there is even lore behind the creation in the book in that it is a research book made by interdimensional researchers.
Cal's wording.

Well this part of the discussion will transition to a staff discussion thread while everything else will be dealt with here.

So ummm, regarding UltimateChaosmon.....Could he qualify for "At least 2-C, possibly 2-B" seeing as he is actually pretty far above Complete Susanoomon and Lucemon in sheer AP?

A 2-B Digimon that would be a dream come true. If that happens Digimon would finally have one of every tier 2.

Peter1129 said:
A 2-B Digimon that would be a dream come true. If that happens Digimon would finally have one of every tier 2.
To bad he gets stomped by nearly everyone.

At least 2-C should suffice. I think it's to much to give him a possibly 2-B rating.

Darkanine said:
At least 2-C should suffice. I think it's to much to give him a possibly 2-B rating.
I am actually pretty happy you disagree. I don't need the guy being stomped everyday. ovo

Although he's literally tilting on the edge.

That's 3 in disagreement. Anyway, no one is above UltimateChaosmon AP wise in AP. Lucemon still kinda wins. Same for Susanoomon.

Tbh anyone being superior to "Complete Ogudomon" seems bs to me.

But I disgress ovo

Ehh guess you're right I'll just disagree as well. And wait for the day Lucemon Satan Mode becomes 2-B instead.

Peter1129 said:
Ehh guess you're right I'll just disagree as well. And wait for the day Lucemon Satan Mode becomes 2-B instead.
I hope that never comes. Or at least make them mid-high end...

Yeah I mean don't make Lucemon Satan Mode baseline 2-B. I mean let's try and make him somewhere in the mid end of 2-B.

I fail to understand how Ogudomon is not used in battle often. Oh and you should also upgrade Ogudomon's speed.

I hope that never comes. Or at least make them mid-high end...

That moment when a casual digimon blows up a googol universes ovo. Making the digimon franchise the strongest 2-B verse lol

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ogudomon is still FTL.....Good lord his file is outdated....
Right? People brought it up a few weeks ago when I mentioned him for strongest 2-C speed unequal.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Ogudomon is still FTL.....Good lord his file is outdated....
Would Ogudomon possibly be Low 1-C by scaling from True Form Lucemon?

Since the profile seems to imply it also uses scaling from the true forms of the SGDL.

@Ever I believe we chose not to scale him to True Lucemon, but he may be that level. I'll see what the others say.

Back