• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
1dfa99352e87c99ca965afa460adf044.jpg
25491.gif

Both at 9-C and Speed Equalized.

Misato: 7 (@Lonkitt, @Jamesthetaker, @Popted2, @Armerish, @Sonicflare9, @Peppersalt43 and @TauanVictor)

Nurse:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I personally can't see a possible wincon for the Nurse here. Sure, she may be able to sponge bullets, but I can't imagine her being agile enough to tag Misato or accurately land a shot on her either. Misato has a pretty blatant skill and experience edge over her too so I'd vote The Major assuming this isn't a straight up stomp

I personally can't see a possible wincon for the Nurse here. Sure, she may be able to sponge bullets, but I can't imagine her being agile enough to tag Misato or accurately land a shot on her either. Misato has a pretty blatant skill and experience edge over her too so I'd vote The Major assuming this isn't a straight up stomp
The nurse also has a steel pipe and they start 12m apart

Does Misato have her gun? I probably should've asked that from the start

If she does, then that won't be an issue at all. If she doesn't have her gun, I could still imagine Misato would be capable of disarming the Nurse if she could restrain a trained soldier. Either way, I'd vote Misato

Does Misato have her gun?
Why should it matter? The Nurse isn't gonna be taken down by bullets unlike Misato, so she must try to get close and fight her that way (and even then, The Nurse isn't completely helpless at close range gven that she has a steel pipe)

Last edited:
Why should it matter? The Nurse isn't gonna be taken down by bullets unlike Misato, so she must try to get close and fight her that way (and even then, The Nurse isn't completely helpless at close range gven that she has a steel pipe)
The Nurse can take bullets, but it's not as if she can sponge them forever. Yeah, the Nurse isn't helpless in close combat, but the difference here is that the one attacking her has combat experience. A metal pipe would be pretty easy for Misato to get around given what I mentioned above

Misato isn't the type to take headshots, but she a single bullet to a lower area of the body wouldn't put her down instantly either given how long she was able to last after getting caught in crossfire protecting Shinji

A bullet not...
And what's to say the Nurse's aim is on the level of a JSSDF soldier? The Nurse's movement, while equalized here, is still delayed and not the kind you'd want to have in a quickdraw
Yes, but you have to remember that the nurses consistently overpower Silent Hill protagonists all the time so they must have some minimum degree of self-defense.
The characters they overpower don't exactly have a ton of combat experience before hand. Self defence? Yes. Against somebody significantly more agile? Not quite

This might not be a stomp, but it's not as if the Nurse is an equally skilled opponent who would give Misato a run for her money

Like I said, the Nurse doesn't have an impressive aim, nor a noteworthy quickdraw. If Misato can avoid gunfire from trained battle hardened killers, I don't see why a twitchy Nurse with debatable weapon proficiency should do any better, especially considering she slows down when attacked

Back