• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Best Girl : 7
Tragic Detective : 0
Incon : 0

Keith has a sledgehammer and his gun
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in the Dublin Castle, 20 meters apart with no LoS

"And then she went 'HAHAHA RONALDINHO SOCCER!' before kicking him through a goalpost" Misato explained a little too loudly, slurring a bit with her speech and earning a chuckle from Hank.
"Lieutenant, this actually happened" Connor advised.

"I know, it's just. This Ironwood guy is starting to sound like a real killjoy" the lieutenant replied.
"Well, getting a hoof through your chest is a pretty good way to ruin any and all fun you can have" the major explained before taking another sip from her beer "Speaking of which, you've been silent for a while now, Keith. Is there anything wrong?".

"Honestly, I was just thinking how I went from drinking with Hank to getting involved with this whole plot" Keith replied.
"There may be a pipeline hidden here somewhere" the android explained.

"Either way, this is gonna take a while to get used to" the detective said, taking another sip from his beer.
"Oh yeah, we should deal with that. Come on, I'll show you how things go around here" Misato replied before standing up, a portal opening up behind her.

Passing through the portal, the two ended up back in the realm though it still felt odd to Misato. The once blue and white walls now a drab grey, the ceiling far higher and lighter than it once was, the floor now adorned with that crest. It felt like a brand new place, no longer the place she woke up to after that incident.

"Are you alright?" Keith asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Anyway, about the introduction. Look over there" Misato explained, pointing at a general direction.

In just a few seconds, an explosion ensued, sending a single researcher flying back. His body laid motionless after slamming onto a wall, small flames burning his coat. Shortly after, that same researcher ran past another hallway, muttering to himself while passing by the scene without any consideration. Such was how much the denizens and those who work within the realm are to its rules.

"That's also gonna take a while to get used to" Keith said before noticing Misato loading her handgun.
"Then this'll help. Say, how are your combat skills recently?" she asked.

"Is this about the point system you've told me? I don't think you should be doing this right now, not in this state".
"Try me".

She simply handed over a magazine before backing up, a portal opening behind her.

"I'll give you 2 minutes"

Last edited:
I'd say Misato takes this just through being better in a gun fight. Yes, Keith was trained as a detective and he's certainly clever. But Misato not only also received training (as it was said all NERV personnel received firearms training), but being able to take down two JSSDF soldiers at once is definitely far more impressive. Plus, when Keith was able to find a way to get past an automated turret, it wasn't like he was able to perform that in an instant. Chances are, his best plans here aren't gonna have the highest rates of success in such a direct situation

Voting Misato

And just to get this concluded

Misato FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back