• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude don't quote big spots of spaces. It makes it harder to read imo.

Well from the cutscene in the game. Where it shows the Beast roaring and a fractured moon behind him So yeah.

True, which is why I also said in the thread that it's unlikely to be multi-continental and wish to know more about what others thing.

Really now? I would love to see the context and sources for that. Mind sharing? Nuclear coins. That's something to take note of.

Fair enough. Though from the way it's still something that disitingirates simple matter. Not saying Cole is easily that level. Sides most Black Holes are Star level iirc

Please, even if Misaka and Cole teamed up they can't handle Magneto even if the buffs were - wait seriously? How strong is Magneto... Seriously?

Anyway we're getting off topic too, should probably consider making a thread like that. But yeah I'm just wondering about it, and still same circumstances as before. Cole still loses

Magento is easily planet level he has smacked Thor with his own hammer, opened wormholes, stopped a weakened punch from Galactus, lifted an entire island with lot's of metal ore. His feats are quite frankly absurd.

Darn it I swear these messages aren't showing up on my mailbox.

Don't they? I always thought they would. So in that case it would be effective than but it'll be more in piercing power perhaps. So Attack Potency. And thanks much on the Black Hole feats

Welp. Is there a version of Magneto they can take down? No actually I'll stop now. I'll wait for the buffs on Cole's calc to be considered

^I can relate to your plight.

For some reason I wasn't get messages for about 2 weeks.

I began getting messages as normal just recently though

Misaka 2% is only in the first phase of her level 6 Shift. Gensei stopped measuring her power after the first phase. Now the challenge is to measure Misaka's power during phase 3 of her level 6 Shift (her strongest form so far). Fiamma, a 5-B tier character has managed to do what Misaka did during her phase 3, overpowered Imagine Breaker directly by completely absorbing it or in this case, eviscerating it. Touma actually tried to negate the Black Ball of Destruction, but failed, the eight dragons were forced to intervene. I would suspect that Misaka's latent power is near 5-B (similar to Fiamma's power for the sole reason they accomplished the same feats), it might be possibly higher, because the Dragon's King power was needed to negate Misaka's power.

Back