• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Momo has the versitilty advantage here considering she has prior knowledge and the ability to create almost anything. Infered googles to see through invisibility, some kinda reflective armor or tarp. I'm not saying she wins no problem, but it's far from a onesided win for Kondraki.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Momo has the versitilty advantage here considering she has prior knowledge and the ability to create almost anything. Infered googles to see through invisibility, some kinda reflective armor or tarp. I'm not saying she wins no problem, but it's far from a onesided win for Kondraki.
This. Although Kondraki's intelligence would have him working around that in a heartbeat.

Kondraki takes this Low/Mid-Diffuculty given she has prior knowledge, she can come up with a lot of creative ways to counter his camera flash and illusions but the AP gap alone is enough for him to secure a win combined with his superior intelligence and arguably combat skill (fighting a guy who took SCP-076 to a standstill).

Are we going to give MHA's 8-Cs the RWBY treatment?

>Agrees it'snot onesided

>Gives it to Kondraki with low difficulty

Hmmm... I'd have to agree though. His intelligence far out paces Momo's.

Use Mirio. His quirk is perfect to counter the camera

Mirio wouldn't be able to even locate Kondraki, and eventually Kondraki would just catch him off guard and camera spam or just skewer him with his sabre.

Keep in mind Kondraki can control his opponent's perception of the entire battlefield with illusions; once he catches onto Mirio's trick it's only a matter of time.

Example: He could figure out Mirio needs to be tangible to attack him, then make an illusion of himself out of butterflies, and wait for Mirio to attack it before burning up whatever parts of Mirio's body is tangible at the moment.

I didn't mean change this one. I was mostly jokeing I honestly think Momo has a better chance of winning here. She actually can see past the boaterflies where as Mirio can't see at all while intangible. As it stands this is a borderline stomp.

It's hilarious; a girl that Mirio casually beat with the rest of her class has a better chance against Konny than Mirio himself.

Gotta love ability counters.

Don't worry Apies I'll make more MHA vs Konny matches after this

Arrogant Schmuck said:
I doubt he'd be 8-C
you don't know that. stop raining on my sandwich

So what we learned here today is Class 1-A should be able to beat Kondraki. There's at least one student to counter each of his abilities.

Kondraki: 7 (Paul, Iapitus, STALKBER, Xtasyamphetamine, Schnee, Dargoo, PixelKirby)

MHA Dude: 0

Because I vote Kondraki FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back