• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirai Nikki Major Revision Thread

So after finishing the manga and the 3 spin-offs (which are all Canon), I found that the profiles of the God Tiers in the Verse need Revisions in this wiki.

Part 1: The Upgrades

Here's some Hax Upgrades that should be added to the God tiers in the Verse and all the Gods i.e. Deus, Yuno & Yukiteru should have them because of being the God of Space and Time.

1) Abstract Existence & Non-Corporeal & Immortality Type 1 & 4 : Deus Stated he can live in Yukiteru's imaginatio . his Cathedral exists as a metaphysical realm between the spaces of human imaginatio . stated that one has to take his place as a god of Space and Time otherwise the Universe cannot be saved . his true form exists as a small stone which is his core

2) Limited Resurrection : Deus responded to Arike's questio that it is possible to revive people but without mind or soul and that it is impossible to revive people with lost soul or mind. More statements and also the event that occurred in the first world

3) Creation : Deus created Akise Aru to act as an observer and was going to send him back to the Akashic Records . Deus of the third world created a Demon and lent it to Akise . Yukiteru after becoming a God was stated to have the power to Create

4) Limited Fate Manipulation : Deus controlled all the actions of Akise Aru throughout his life all according to Deus's will . However, Deus couldn't predict or control that Akise would've gotten a Future Diary.

5) Darkness Manipulation : Deus could cover the faces of all the 12 diary holders in shadows

6) Existence Erasure : was going to void the existence of Yukiteru and Yuno

7) Power Granting : Deus gave Uureyu Minene half of his power

8) Can Attack Through Space-Time : Deus saved Uureyu Minene before she was going to be killed by pulling her from the locker to his realm

9) Sealing and Power Nullification : Deus of the third world Sealed Murmur of the first world in the Akashic Records and sealed her powers away

10) Matter Manipulation : Minene can create gloves or artificial arm using Deus's power

11) Can Shatter Through The Walls of Space-Time (Space-Time Manipulation) : Yuno of the third world shattered through the walls of Space-Time using a hammer into the second world

12) BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation : Yuno BFR'd Yukiteru inside her pocket Universe where she doesn't exist and Yukiteru can live happily

Now, since Deus, Yuno and Yukiteru's feats are out of the way, I'll be adding feats of Murmur because as stated in "Mirai Nikki: Paradox", she was a demon, the same type that Deus created for Akise and logically Deus should have the abilities of Murmur

13) Memory Manipulation : Murmur can absorb , transfer , and erase memories

14) Illusion Creation : Murmur ca show people visions of the past as illusio

15) Time Stop : Murmur stopped time and Ressurected Yukiteru

16) Size Manipulation : Murmur shrinked Deus's crown to fit her size

Part 2 : The Downgrades

These are the abilities that should be removed from the profiles because of misinformation or false information

1) Acausality : The argument arose that Yuki, Yuno and Deus are Acausal because of having their timelines erased. However that's not the case. There was no Erasure of Timeline in Mirai Nikki. The worlds or alternate timelines were created as a side effect of Time Traveling to the Past where the laws of Causality would change the future even at a slight difference of cause aka Butterfly effect. The God Tiers are still bound to the laws of Causality and even then, the future diaries could predict their Future selves's actions. Here's some relevant scans regarding the Time Travel and Butterfly effect:- 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 Point to be noted that when a God Dies, it destroys the Universe 2) Infinite Speed : Similar to before, this comes from the idea that Yuki was moving in a Void without Time-Space. However, that's not the case as we see him floating in an EMPTY SPACE 10,000 YEARS LATER. Here's the scans:- 1 , 2

3) Nigh-Omnipresent : Idk why this was given considering Deus or Yuno or Yuki never showed any Nigh-Omnipresent feat

4) Nigh-Omniscient : This is obviously false too considering Deus couldn't know about Murmur's true identity and also regarding the ownership of 8th's diary. Instead Clairvoyance Should be added to his and the other gods pages

5) Low 2-C : This comes from the statement of Deus that when a God dies, the Universe ends too. However, that's not a good reasoning for Low 2-C . They never showed any Low 2-C feat in the entire series and even Yuno had to trace the causality line 10,000 yrs in the future to meet with Yuki. Inb4 "But Deus Said". Yes, Deus did state that when a God dies the universe will lose control of it's Causality and destroy the world. However, that could mean that the Universe from the point of time of the death of the God will be destroyed via Cause and Effect aka High 3-A feat. I personally don't mind Low 2-C Mirai Nikki but there's no feat that suggests they can create or destroy an entire Space-Time continumm.

I agree with some I disagree with any other.

The universe creation and destruction feats are complete. The characters can create and destroy universes and affect space-time, and Deus Ex Machina literally created the universe from nothing which is a Low 2-C feat. Yuno and Yuki can do that two by the end.

Also god dying and the whole universe ceasing to exist which as we know affects space-time is a Low 2-C feat. Also the fact that literally nothing existed in Yuki's universe after Deus died and he just chose to do nothing is a pretty good indicator.

Also people can understand the passage of time inside timeless places, or else literally there would be no story. It is a necessity that events are portrayed linearly, and timeframes are often given even to stuff involving Tier 1 people.

I agree with all the power additions, as well as removing Nigh-Omnipresence and Omniscience and Acausality. Disagree with the removal of Infinite Speed. the God characters ca naturally exist in an empty void without space or time and create both in the first place.

Yes but Yuno did Broke through the walls of Space-Time of the second world. So it implies that the Universe was still intact just nothing remained inside. Plus when Yuki became god before Deus could fully die as evidenced by his core being used by Yuno to seal Yuki in the pocket universe implying Deus was not dead.

I'm thinking High 3-A, Likely Low 2-C sounds better if we consider that Deus did create the first world from Nothing.

She broke through the space-time walls that separate both worlds. That doesn't really imply that space-time remained entirely.

I agree with the upgrades and the downgrades.

Regarding the low 2-c and infinite speed thing, we don't really know if Deus did create the universe or not. Atleast not as far as I know. He could've been born as an aftereffect of the birth of the universe, he could've created the universe from nothing,etc. So I think High 3-A, possibly low 2-c is fine.

If the things are agreed upon, then it should be added in their profiles.

I agree with most stuff, but i should say that in Mirai Nikki Redial, Deus stops looking for a succesor since the Universe wont be destroyed with Yukiteru and Godess Yuno around, so while it is a low 2-C death feat, it depends if there are other Gods in place to take his place.

(Am I allowed to give my opinion, or even say something here? Hope so..)

I agree with some upgrades, but the nigh-ompresent and nigh-omniscient can be argued and should stay.

Reasons:

NIgh-omnipresent- Technically speaking, (as you said for the upgrade of deus) Deus was able to live in Yukiteru's imagination. This means he can be anywhere in "reality." Even in humans' imaginations. Anywhere in the universe/pocket dimensions Deus creates, he is automatically there. What makes him nigh is because it is only in his own universe and creation. So like, he isn't omnipresent in the whole multiverse of the Mirai Nikki Series. So the right downgrade is: Nigh-omnipresent (In his/her's own universe or pocket dimension).

Nigh-omniscient- The whole series was meant to make Deus Nigh-omniscient. What made him Nigh is because Yuno gasai fooled him. The only reason Yuno gasai fooled Deus was because she was god too. Remember that. Dues figured that out, so he gave mineru half of his powers. So technically speaking, it was two gods outsmarting another. This was all Yuno Gasai's plans. When Yuno Gasai created another timeline, she was still god. She wasn't human. Technically speaking, there were two gods in one timeline. The correct downgrade: Nigh-omniscient (In his/her's own universe)

Abstract existion- Huh? There was nothing said about their Abstract existences.

2C downgrade: Creates a universe> Can't destroy it. Sounds about right.. But being serious.. When Dues was slowly dying, the world was getting erased, it never stated if it were the universe, however, reality itself was being erased, piece by piece. I also believe even if the feat would be shown, they couldn't destroy the unvierse because of plot. The feat can't be shown because of plot. Yuno Gasai wouldn't allow Deus to die and kill Yukki until Yukki or herself was god. Even if Dues died, the universe would still be in tact because Yuno is still god. She could just fix everything or keep it stable. So that's why the universe didn't get destroyed or any feats was shown. However, yes, the low 2-C feat still exist because of Dues destroying "everything" in reality and it just slowly stablized because of either plot or Yuno Gasai, one of the other.

I don't mind Nigh-Omnipresence but not Nigh-Omniscient. When was it stated that the series was meant to make Deus Nigh-Omniscient?? Because there are several contradictions to that such as him failing to find out Murmur's true identity, him failing to identify the new 8th dairy holder, him failing to realize Murmur erased Yuno Temporarily in the third spinoff manga,etc. Yuno didn't even trick him and her God powers were gone once she was in the new universe. Deus sensed that something was wrong with the turn of events and suspected Murmur and as a last resort he gave Minene half his power in case things go bad. And also, Yuno did lose her powers. She never displayed any sort of God power once she was in the 2nd Universe, however it must be mainly because of the verse mechanics where the Gods have their powers in their respective Universes.

Abstract Existence is due to the fact that God of Time and Space can create and exist inside a Metaphysical realm and they are representative of the Universe's Causality system and their death will Cause the Universe to be Destroyed. This qualifies him for Abstract Existence if you go by the wiki's definition.

Low 2-C feat should be via death of the God of Time and Space. When was it stated that Deus Created the Universe??? When Deus was dying his death was causing the Universe to Erase but however that's on a 3-A level as finally at the end of the Manga you can see Yuki floating in Space but however there was still Time as : 1) The manga states 10,000 years later into the Future, 2) Yuki's diary still being able to predict the future and specifically show the date and time, and finally 3) Yuno smashing literally through the Space-time walls of second Universe which cements the fact that Space-time was present. Hence, this all implies that the Universe was destroyed but on a 3-A level due to the presence of both Space-Time. Also, no. Yuno lost her powers when she was in the second Universe. The whole point of her coming to the Universe was to experience being with Yuki once again. She couldn't even fix anything if she wanted because she had no power. If she really had powers then she wouldn't need to even participate in the Game and she would've either waited for Yuki to become a God or just went straight to the 3rd Universe if Yuki died. And moreover, she never actually showed any powers untill Murmur proclaimed her as the winner and handed him Deus's Energy Core.

The game was absolute. Not even Dues could stop it. Let's say you're right, Yuno having no powers in the second universe. That would mean she didn't have powers in her own creation (As she created the new timeline. Remember, it stated that the only reason Yukki was a wuss was because Yuno pampered him. This obviously was before Yuno met Yukki when she first appeared. So, in the timeline, before Yuno knew Yukki, she was already taking care of him. This was stated in the anime, and manga- I believe in the manga too. Please check me out on that too.) So, in the second timeline, she came back way before Yuno met Yukki and pampered him (It wasn't said how she pampered him or when, but it was said that's the reason he turned out anti-social and all of that). So, she came before everything in the second timeline. Are you telling me she created another universe and had no power in her own created universe? That makes no sense.. Please explain that more. The second timeline would be her's because she created that second timeline. As you said, the gods would have power in their own universe, which the second was the one she created.

• Deus failing to find Murmur's true identity* Deus already knew Murmur from his original creation, however.. Second creation, he didn't know her because the second one was under Yuno Gasai's control. The other one was the original one that Deus had. So again, Yuno Gasai fooled Deus..

• Failing to identify the 8th diary holder* Can you show me where he failed to identify the 8th diary holder?

• Spin off Deus:* Um? That can be debated.
  • Yuno Gasai didn't show any feats of her god powers in the second universe*
Uses god powers in the second universe> Deus figures out that Yuno has Deus' powers >Fights Yuno Gasai from the jump >Yuno Gasai won't be able to spend time with Yukki, which was her plan from the beginning when she became god in the first place.>No point in the anime.

• Low 2-C to 3-A* Let's put it like this, Yuno created another universe/Timeline..As space and time is the first 2 dimensions of the universe, all she needed was 2 more dimensions to fully create another fully functioning universe. I believe the writers just skipped over the other 2 dimensions and just gave the power the beneifit of the doubt. That is unless you put it under her pocket dimension, which would also be on the sketchy side because as you said, she had no powers. If that were the case, it wouldn't be a pocket dimension. The pocket dimension was where Yuno Gasai put Yukiteru. That was a pocket dimension, the second was a whole new universe..

Edit:

• Why would she wait.. You do know Yuno Gasai is insane.. Correct? She needed Yukki like in that instance and wanted to be with him. She didn't mean wait for months while the game dragged out and there was a likely that Yukki would lose. You do know Yukki would've lost if it wasn't for Yuno, correct? So.. She needed to be by his side from the start.
  • Yuno Gasai not having her powers in her own dimension/Universe is kind of weird because they have their true powers in their own creations.. So I just find it weird she wouldn't have powers in her own creation. If that's the case, All of the powers that these gods have are completely false.. This whole series would be fallacy..
  • Also, She had power over the pocket dimension which Yukiteru was inhabitting. Howevver, Yukki got over the delusion, and the mother and father accepted. Once that happened, he broke out of the pocket dimension.
  • I might be delusional, but the second universe game wasn't done because Yuno Gasai didn't die, nor did Yukiteru.. So.. The universe 2 game was still going and Yuno Gasai used her god powers when she trapped Yukiteru in the pocket dimension.. Murmur didn't do that, lol..So...Explain that.
  • Also, before you say: Because she gained the the crystal of Dues, that is one possible way, but think about it.. The game still wasn't finished.. So the power crystal wouldn't have appointed the new god with the powers yet.. 9th also used Dues' powers without the core, so the core doesn't seem to be the reason for the power. I believe that is just the existence of the god, not just the power, in my opinion. This could be debated by many reasons. However, that is another argument that I may be wrong about. In any case, the true argument is that Yuno Gasai doesn't have powers in her own creation.. That's the true argument.
  • Okay, I reread the 2C thing.. Um..Reality was being destroyed/eradicated, saved by the winner. The reason why everything would go back to normal would if there is a winner. Bam, there is a winner. That's the reason everything was still in tact..

1) You realize that in Mirai Nikki, no one created the Universe in a conventional sense. Yuno created a second timeline BY TIME TRAVELING INTO THE PAST which caused a turn of events and a timeline branched off from the original timeline thereby creating the second Universe. If you go by that logic then Future Trunks and Cell created their own Universe in DBZ by travelling back in Time and branching off the main timeline. I have even posted the relevant scans in the the Acausality Downgrades section. This debunks the entire misconception of Yuno creating a Universe.

2) The Yuno of the First World met and killed Yuno of the second world wayyy after Second Yuno and Yuki met. Proof was how Yukiteru could differentiate between how Second Yuno called him Amano-Kun while First Yuno called him Yuki. This has nothing to do with Yuki being Anti-Social because he was Anti-Social from the beginning. Nothing different was shown in the manga or stated.

3) Nigh-Omniscient means knowing almost everything in the Universe that also includes current or present changes. Deus would've known about Murmur of the First World if she came into the Universe but he didn't know. Yuno Gasai of the First World never controlled First World Murmur tho. She was completely powerless in the second world. Murmur only served as a loyal servant and wanted Yuno to accomplish her goals.

4) My bad, it was the 10th actually. Karyuudo Tsukishima gave his diary to his daughter but even Deus didn't know who held the Diary. Moreover, the Deus of the third universe didn't actually know that Yuno and Yuki came into their world to fight and furthermore, he was actually surprised to see 11th's plan regarding the game and how the Diaries can cause issues for everyone. And yes, the 3rd Spinoff aka Mirai Nikki: Paradox is canon as it was written by the same author Sakae Esuno and it doesn't even contradicts the original story. It was simply an event that occurred due to Murmur of the second world's callousness but it was erased after the causality cathedral repaired the damage. Funny thing is that if you look at it, Deus has more proof of not being Nigh-Omniscient than being Nigh-Omniscient such as him being surprised at the sudden turn of events in the game, him being unable to know that Yuno and Yuki were still in the game (which is why he was going to Erase them but they appeared on time),etc.

5) What I meant was Yuno would've waited for Yuki to win. If she had god powers, she would've used her power to make Yuki win. But in reality she was completely powerless. There's really no proof she had her powers in the second Universe and this is before she was proclaimed as the winner of the game in the second Universe and gained the energy core.

6) No it is not Fallacious. It is what we call "Verse Mechanics". Mind you that this is the very same verse where the God tiers CAN EASILY MANIPULATE CAUSALITY but they cannot even Ressurect the dead people.

7) She had power over the Pocket Dimension via DEUS'S ENERGY CORE. It was the same thing that gave her power to Fly and Time Travel and remove the seals from Murmur. Yuki Broke it through his sheer will power that the reality he was in wasn't the real world.

8) Again the game was finished because both Yuno and Murmur thought Yuki died and Murmur declared Yuno the winner and gave her the Core whereas Yuki was alive and saved by Minene. When Yuno died in the Third world, Murmur of the second world crowned Yuno as the new surviving winner and they went back to their Universe. Also 9th or Uryuu Minene was able to use Deus's powers because she was GRANTED HALF THE POWER AND KNOWLEDGE OF A WEAKENED DEUS to lie dormant within her until the game finished.

9) Yes that's the main reason why the First and Second world wasn't erased entirely because they had their Successors. Yuno of the first world won the first game and went to the second which is why the first wasn't erased/Destroyed completely as technically she was the God of first Universe and alive. Even when she was killed in the third Universe, her memories were stolen and transferred to the Yuno of the Third universe which also technically makes her the God of the First Universe. Inb4 Yuno could still fly and smash the space-time of second Universe which is proof of her not being powerless. Lol she was powered by Deus who helped her to find and get back to Yuki in the second world.

Because Yuno wasn't even a fully God at that time and needed Deus's core to pull those feats. Even Murmur had to block a bullet otherwise Yuno would've been killed.

I have a theory about that last comment, though.

Yuno WAS a goddess from the start coming from the real world. She isn't a demigod like Minenee. She was fully god at this time. MuruMuru catching a bullet was probably because of manga affection.

Also, the knife that Yuno used to kill herself...

Can't we just say that she used Causality Manipulation and made this knife being the reason of her death? A god I mean? When I looked at it from this point, I thought it made sense. What do you guys think about it?

1. So let's go back to the original, Deus. Deus has the power to control casaulity, time and space.Yuno wins that match, creates an alternate universe (DC theory): As said in the DC theory, the JL went through many versions of themselves, Flash went back into time, changed many paradoxes, came back, the universe was changed. However, him created different timelines didn't make him all the less powerful in that next timeiline. There were many times where he killed himself, didn't change a singal thing in the next universe. (As in, he still had his abilities and everything in the next paradox.) This is the generic theory of time travel, dimension travel, ect. Many are affected differently, different concepts, ect. However, this is the general version. By what you are saying, Flash in the different universe shouldn't have his speed in the next timeline. Flash HIMSELF created timelines by being in another timeline, which means he has the power to change something and create a parallel "Universe" that reflects the change. A universe must be created to reflect the change to a different timeline. So obviously, there is a whole new universe being created there by Yuno Gasai. If you disagree, go talk to the Flash creator. The reason why DBZ couldn't create a universe is because Trunks went by the rules of time travel. Flash almost ALWAYS broke the rules. Why do you think death flash wants to get him? Why do you think Speed Force hates that? When people go to different timelines, they don't abide by the rules, which creates a parallel universe. For example: "I go back to 1980, I show them a smart phone that is in 2018. By that time, I created a new UNIVERSE." A parrallel universe comparable to the original that I was in. Not creating a simple timeline, but a simple Universe that is parallel to the original one.

2. Are you ignoring a whole half chapter and episode? When Yuki was getting his confidence back, it was said: "The only reason why Yuki was acting like the way he was in the past (Past, refering before he met Yuno) was because Yuno went to the different timeline and pampered Yuki." This was bluntly said. (I used to remember every single episode and word for word ;-;.. Sorry, been a long time for me. However, I used to remember word for word, action for action with that anime.) Also, it was said, he would of had been more confident in himself, what made him so anti-social was BECAUSE he had no confidence, which causes inferiority complexes. But that's just a thought.

3. As I said for the longest time! The reason why Deus didn't know was because the game was rigged from the start. Yuno went into the second timeline, which also goes with the fact that Yuno won the game in the original timeline, so she had to outsmart deus. So 2 Nigh-omniscients there in one.. The game was titled because of Yuki and Yuno.

4. That actually is a great point.. Not going to lie, that is a great point, but remember what Nigh means. Knowing everything, but with a limit.. So there is a limit to omniscient. For example, the watcher from DC. There are many characters in comics that are nigh-omniscient, but doesn't know about human emotions. Does that mean they only have high clarvoiyance? No, lol. There is just a simple limit they have. For example, a person can be Omnipotent, but can't stop himself from sneezing, that makes him Nigh. He can do ANYTHING else, but stop himself from sneezing. That's what makes a person a Nigh. Just saying.

5. "Uses god powers> Deus finds out> Deus fights Yuno>Universe dies> Yuki Gone> Yuno's plans ruined." She COULDN"T use her powers even if she really wanted to.

6. The reason why the rule of ressurecting a person and not their soul is there is because there needs to be a plot.. If they could ressurect without the limit, then what's the point of the anime? Lol. You're sitting there with what? Yuno would kill Yukki, tell him she will ressurect him, he comes back, they live happlily ever after.. There would be no anime, lol! There had to be something to make the plot.

7. Um.. Good point, good point.

8. LOL! You just lowkey proved my point right here. "Gave Yuno gasai the core, Yuno gasai was able to go to the next universe, still has her god powers." She would of had the core from the start from winning the FIRST game. So technically speaking, she would have the power in the second universe anyway! So... That right there just proves my point that she would still have the powers in the next universe.

9. Hmmm...

• Sorry for taking so long, I've been busy with college.. Graduating Highschool early is a hustle ;-;. I'm graduating highschool 2 years earlier than usual..

1) a) Except I never said Flash will lose his powers in an alternate universe. You're using False Equivalency by comparing Flash with Yuno but you didn't consider the fact that both Verse have different mechanics. Yuno lost her powers in the next Timeline because that's what the Verse Mechanics is. It's the same thing which makes them unable to Revive or Ressurect any being even though they have the Abilities to do so. Yuno being a God of the first universe goes back in time and creates a timeline as a result where Deus was Alive and as such, she lost her powers. I said the same thing that Yuno created a new Timeline by time traveling back into the past. If you'd look into the scans you'll see.

2) You do realize that the Anime is Non-Canon due to the fact that it missed many key points and adds filler??? The main manga and it's spin-offs are considered canon.

3) The game wasn't rigged from the start. Yuno was not even Nigh-Omniscient and nor did she try to outsmart Deus. Murmur played from the shadows to make Yuno the sole winner.

4) Watcher isn't from DC and neither is he Nigh-Omniscient.

5) You're literally using Headcanon at this point. There's literally Zero Proof that Yuno had powers in the second timeline. If she had she would've used them. And lol at Universe dies. You do realize if what you say is true then Yuno could've just went back to the past thus creating another alternate timeline?? The entire reason why Yuno even played the game in the second Universe was to be with Yuki and win it at the end.

6) Again, It's called Verse Mechanics. It's how things are in the Verse, it's the rules of the verse. They have power to Manipulate Causality and Create but they cannot even bring someone back.

7) Except NOTHING OF THAT SORT HAPPENED. Yuno Won the First Universe's Game Fair and Square and became a God of that Universe as everyone participating was dead and even Deus died a timely death. Nothing was stated about her having Deus's Core in the First Universe due to the fact that she was Already a God of that Universe. Things happened very differently in the second timeline (WHICH WAS ALSO EXPLAINED BY MURMUR) but she couldn't become a God as YUKI WAS STILL ALIVE. So she got hold of Deus's core which was left off due to Deus's untimely or Premature death.

1. I understand what you're saying, but that false mechanic is used in every time traveling, or universe crossing. Basically in fiction. I myself am a writer and this is fundamentally used greatly. So it can/may be applied to anything. The verse "never" implied that she lost her powers because of her going to a different time line. It never implied that when she created a new timeline due to the effect, that she lost her powers due to effects. So you're using theories as much as I am, lol.

2. Alright, I'll go on the manga from now on..

3. Um, Excuse me? Do you know what a rigged game means? (Not trying to disrespect.) Murmur tried to make it so that Yuno would win, meaning she had to rig the game so Yuno would have a better chance. So the game was still rigged. And Yuno not outsmarting Deus.. Let's see.. Explain why wouldn't Deus know that another timeline was created and figure out everything quicker about his own existence? (Don't talk about the Nigh-omniscient thing.) If Yuno did nothing, Deus would already known that the other Yuno was killed due to his time and space powers. He would of already known, unless something happened to cause him to not know. That's just a question you should ask yourself.

4. I'm not thinking of watcher, I apologize. However, let's use A.M.A.Z.O as an example. He has Nigh-omniscience. He still has weaknesses pertaining to Omniscient. My point is, you can know everything in your universe, but it has a limit. That's what nigh means. Same thing with Nigh-omnipotent. You can do ANYTHING that comes to logic or something that is illogic. But you could probably not do something simple, such as stop sneezing. It's just how it is, nothing else we can put it.

5. Is there any proof that she didn't have powers? (Sorry for using that idoitic remark, but seriously.. Is there any proof that she didn't have the powers..)

6. You just agreed with me, lol..

7. I see exactly what you're saying. Which makes sense. Honestly I some-what agree. However, that logic can be argued by Yukki and Yuno fighting, going to the third time-line. Her still having the abilities, as things were "different" in the third timeline too. With the third timeline, it will argue about her not having powers in the second being off. I believe this type of argument is left to the writer of the light novel.. I believe we will have to ask because even with the core, Deus was alive in the third universe, so the core shouldn't have any power, pertaining to you. So it's weird.. I'm not too sure anymore.. But yes, I love this debate, lol.

The knife stab was caused by Yuno herself. It only proves she can damage her own body.

Cloud and Deadpool also need bullets to be blocked, yet they are easily above street level durability.

Cropfist said:
The knife stab was caused by Yuno herself. It only proves she can damage her own body.
You mean that this only proves that Yuno is the only one that can kill/harm herself, meaning that no one else can hurt/kill her, right?

Muhammedmco said:
Cropfist said:
You mean that this only proves that Yuno is the only one that can kill/harm herself, meaning that no one else can hurt/kill her, right?
Exactly. Tell me a person in the manga who actually harmed her in a complete form. Don't say the accult.. Anyone say the accult, I'd be pissed. Also, don't say the couple either. That wasn't even truly harmed.. But let's also talk about that too. If she was in fact human, she wouldn't even be able to achieve some of her feats. Such as taking over 100 members of the cult, by herself.. While still having stamina.. Remember, she had to kill all the cult twice! And also protect Yukki at the same time. Remember, when she's protecting Yukki and looking out for his safety, she holds back. Proven by the time she almost soloed the couple. So let's say she was completely injured in the fight between the couple and herself, the feat would be dang there inhuman.. She was harmed and she was able to hold her own against a trained fighter.. She was STILL holding back.. The only reason why they lost was due to her holding back and because of Yukki. When Yukki was out of the picture, she soloed the couple (Even while being harmed.) So this feat is obviously inhuman.. I dare you, cut your whole entire arm, then fight 100 people, beat them twice in a row. (Killing and beating are two different things. Killing a human takes a lot more stamina than actually just beating the opponent.) Not even people in the military can do that.. No one on the United States Soil is able to fight another person while being fully harmed, especially against a trained fighter and still hold back to protect one person.. That feat is obviously impossible. If it is "humanly" possible, then show me feats of IRL people doing that. Show me feats where a human being "kills" one hundred people twice in a row..

Also, for proof, when a person is cut (Deeply), their body begins to lose energy (This is due the body using the dead blood cells to close the wound. So you'll be losing energy and stamina at a significant rate. The only reason why most stay awake is because of the adrenline. However, that's only there to keep you awake, you cannot use that to roam around and do whatever). So if that's the case, Yuno's feat of actually not being affected by the wound would be basically impossible.. If that were ALSO the case, then that fight between the blue haired boy from Assassin Clasroom V.s. Yuno Gasai was infact a wronged post. (Even then, even without that feat, she should of beaten that boy.. But no.. That was a spite match.. However, due to the fact no one had facts or even tried to debate it, everyone just chose the blue haired boy because everyone else voted for him wihtout even dropping reasons..)

Actually, another feat that proves that a serious Yuno is not to be messed with:

She killed Aru Akise, who was capable of sustaining a vice grip from Deus and was still pretty much alive and talked normally with him. Am i right or what?

If you apply this, then this means that a serious Yuno is around Small Building, if not Building Level.

EDIT: This was human Yuno by the way.

That is somewhat viable.. But the feats I showed was fairly correct. Even if they say plot, they would have to explain why plot was used, and how.

You know, all of this won't do a thing unless they do make the upgrade.

Also, why Minene is High 3-A? She was deemed a threat to Goddess Yuno to the extent that she required an unsealed MuruMuru (Who Minene stomped when she was sealed by the way) to dispose of her. Though Minene lost in her battle against unsealed MuruMur, she did put up a decent fight. Not to mention that in Paradox, she has been shown to be able to take down Third World MuruMuru, who sealed away First World MuruMuru, even when Third World MuruMuru was using Mecha MuruMuru in battle, making Minene comparable to Goddess Yuno in power and scaling.

Actually, Minene posed a threat to Yuno to the extent that she was forced to break MuruMuru's seals in order for her to fight her. Not to mention that MuruMuru had all of Deus' powers at that time even when sealed. So Minene is legally Low 2-C.

It's not about how much power that she has, it's about whether she posses a threat to a Low 2-C character or not (Which she did by the way).

Back