• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Weiss Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
An issue brought up here, Weiss' page currently says that her glyphs manipulate acceleration. Apparently this is a big issue for some reason so the wording should be changed from 'accelerate' to 'amplify', her glyphs dont manipulate acceleration they only flat-amp speed.

Scans that say that they're just a speed-amp. This isn't how CRT's work weekly, you should know that lol
Dude theres not even a scan that says its acceleration thats why i made this, to remove faulty wording

How is it faulty wording if you can't even prove that it's just a speed-amp friend?
Because theres no proof that its acceleration, technically theres not even proof that it amps speed in any way as her whit glyphs just have the property of attraction

What part of 'The wording should be removed here are no instances or statements of Weiss' white glyphs having any affect on acceleration' do you guys not understand?

What part of 'The wording should be removed here are no instances or statements of Weiss' white glyphs having any affect on speed' do you guys not understand?
What part of "this isn't how CRTs work Weekly" do you not understand?

People will always, and I mean ALWAYS ask for scans of something.

Then... Then why make the CRT if the scans for what your arguing about don't exist...?
Because it is not allowed to be on the profile if there are no scans of it existing? Not sure how thats hard to understand

Weekly. If the scans of what your trying to prove don't exist, don't try and revise anything.
Dude. The thing im trying to revis is stuff that is already on the profile that has no scans and doesnt exist, thats why im trying to remove it.

How is this that hard to comprehend?

I literally posted a clip of her using it to amp Ruby to match someone faster than her

Ok, so, you cannot provide scans to evidence that something doesn't exist. You can, however, provide scans to evidence the ability is something else. If it's explicitly stated as speed manip, and never called acceleration manip, then that's it.

Ok, so, you cannot provide scans to evidence that something doesn't exist. You can, however, provide scans to evidence the ability is something else. If it's explicitly stated as speed manip, and never called acceleration manip, then that's it.
Which i did, i hav posted a scan of her using it as a speed amp to amplify Ruby's semblance to keep up with Harriet, whose speed semblance was stated numerous times to be significantly faster than Ruby's and is canonically the fastest speed semblance in the world

Which i did, i hav posted a scan of her using it as a speed amp to amplify Ruby's semblance to keep up with Harriet, whose speed semblance was stated numerous times to be significantly faster than Ruby's and is canonically the fastest speed semblance in the world
Ok, good, fun. But yknow what would've made that way easier, therefore making it so that we didn't have to have this discussion? Adding that to the OP before you posted it instead of thinking people will just believe you, weekly.

Ok, good, fun. But yknow what would've made that way easier, therefore making it so that we didn't have to have this discussion? Adding that to the OP before you posted it instead of thinking people will just believe you, weekly.
Last i checked you dont need scans of something not existing

affects velocity, repulsion, and attraction

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back