• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor upgrades and additions

That doesn't mean he is using ink to do so.
He's just stretching his body.
His body was not stretching; it was LITERALLY growing in volume. His hands became bigger and his horns too. He was gaining mass (Ink) to become bigger, stronger and faster. That's baisc logic. If something is growing bigger, then its mass is expanding, increasing in volume. A normal tall man has more flesh to offer than a normal smaller man. A bigger ink creature has more Ink than a smaller ink creature. Simple to understand, no?

Also him consuming Audrey was probably due to more of ego thing
"Was probably" does not apply. We are dealing with what we have, not what you think it was. And what we have is this: The ink demon literally devours Audrey and then becomes taller and stronger right in the next scene. Done, no further explanations.
Him being "too storng" means nothing he was literally described to be strong prior
"And all the ink around me too."

Since you did not understand, let me point it more specifically to you this time. The Key thing is him saying the Ink too; It wasn't just Bendy; the ink was ALSO pulling him and following Bendy's will since, well, it was Bendy after all who was controlling the Ink to his will since now he had it to do so.

"And all the ink around me too."
The ink being around buddy means absolutely nothing. Also the ink around buddy was because buddy dropped bendy into ink and bendy was dragging him also nothing implies he was controlling that ink.
"Was probably" does not apply. We are dealing with what we have, not what you think it was. And what we have is this: The ink demon literally devours Audrey and then becomes taller and stronger right in the next scene. Done, no further explanations
Didn't you literally just argue he can increase his mass himself why would he need Audrey bendy also we see him consuming other ink creatures and he doesn't get bigger.
If you want to use "what we have" he just grew on his own.
His body was not stretching; it was LITERALLY growing in volume. His hands became bigger and his horns too. He was gaining mass (Ink) to become bigger, stronger and faster. That's baisc logic. If something is growing bigger, then its mass is expanding, increasing in volume. A normal tall man has more flesh to offer than a normal smaller man. A bigger ink creature has more Ink than a smaller ink creature. Simple to understand, no?
"His arms and legs lengthening,his head spreading,his teeth getting sharper" its literally stretching

The ink being around buddy means absolutely nothing. Also the ink around buddy was because buddy dropped bendy into ink and bendy was dragging him also nothing implies he was controlling that ink.
It was before Buddy dropped into the ink but i agree, Bendy controlling the ink to pull Buddy just doesn't make sense cuz Bendy was incarnated by all the ink inside the trapdoor. So, most likely it means that the demon was hauling him when he was on a slippery, inky floor, making him think the ink is like pulling. Anyway, everything in that novel is under the delivery boy perspective so it can be somewhat vague and hard to properly understand.
Didn't you literally just argue he can increase his mass himself why would he need Audrey bendy also we see him consuming other ink creatures and he doesn't get bigger.
If you want to use "what we have" he just grew on his own.
Damn strong point here dude, Bendy having consumed millions of ink creatures but only Audrey strengthened him despite the thing that he grows stronger by the ink is absolutely contradicted to the previous assmuption and accidentally put an end to the misconception of "absorptive transformation", similar to the believe of "Bendy will die if he runs out of ink".
"His arms and legs lengthening,his head spreading,his teeth getting sharper" its literally stretching
Stretching and increasing in mass can be the same. Like your body is stretching during the grow up progress also means it is gaining more masses.

Last edited:
It was before Buddy dropped into the ink but i agree, Bendy controlling the ink to pull Buddy just doesn't make sense cuz Bendy was incarnated by all the ink inside the trapdoor. So, most likely it means that the demon was hauling him when he was on a slippery, inky floor, making him think the ink is like pulling. Anyway, everything in that novel is under the delivery boy perspective so it can be somewhat vague and hard to properly understand.
Haven't read the book in a bit so I may have messed up on that.
Stretching and increasing in mass can be the same. Like your body is stretching during the grow up progress also means it is increasing in mass. These both are also the primitive working principle of size shifting tho
Fair point but my main problem was the idea that bendy was adding ink into his body to make himself bigger. Which I doubt he was he the way the book made it seem is like he just pulled his body into a more exaggerated form of what he was originally. As arguing he added ink to his body seems disingenuous

Fair point but my main problem was the idea that bendy was adding ink into his body to make himself bigger. Which I doubt he was he the way the book made it seem is like he just pulled his body into a more exaggerated form of what he was originally. As arguing he added ink to his body seems disingenuous
I like to think he does that like Inque, shapeshift by possesing an uncertain amount of masses and can change it at will no matter what. Regardless, your point above just screwed the entire of that assumption.
The absorption thing mostly comes from how Buddy described the way Bendy regenerates, but probably, Bendy absorped ink to do that just because he was not so good at regenerating that time or he created an aura while utilizing regeneration looks like he taking masses from the subtance.

Last edited:
Another possibility is Bendy almost lost his ink-generating ability once he was dissolving by the ink that time so he had to absorp them to reform himself.

Last edited:
Back