• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor upgrades and additions

Bendy's stamina should be upgraded to Infinite due to this statement in BatDR. I know it has been pretty wanked for one time but guess it is appropriate enough now to be used for these stuffs
btw there is already a character gets infinite stamina due to same reason so why not?

For Additions, Bendy may have 4th Wall Breaking and Awareness as in BSotM, when you left the game pausing for about several minutes, he will instantly reactivate your game and jumpscare you on the screen, meaning he must aware of the game being suspended and have some right to interfere itself
Agree (With at least one suggestion):
@ShionAH
@TheOrangeGuy09
@CoffeeBaiano
@Bendynoah10

Last edited:
This is the main reason, the other one is supportive and can be interpreted not only as stamina. Anyways, I ain’t that good on Bendy, does anything else support Infinite Stamina?
4th Wall Breaking is fine.
He constantly hunts preys in the Cycle, which is stated to be an endless loop of death and revival . The same reason also has been applied for pretty much characters in Fnaf to get infinite stamina
I added this on Bendy's profile, but somehow rejected, probably due to the lack of CRT

He constantly hunts preys in the Cycle, which is an endless loop.
True, but there is quite a time between each of them.
The same reason also has been applied for pretty much characters in Fnaf to get infinite stamina
Yes, but in UCN if you give Freddy 20 AI then he will start attacking from the beginning to the end, meanwhile Henry travels some time before meeting Bendy and in-between.

I do still think that likely infinite stamina should work, though, because these two + the fact that he really has never shown to get tired (iirc) could make it.

Yes, but in UCN if you give Freddy 20 AI then he will start attacking from the beginning to the end, meanwhile Henry travels some time before meeting Bendy and in-between.

I do still think that likely infinite stamina should work, though, because these two + the fact that he really has never shown to get tired (iirc) could make it.
How about in BatDS?

Having Infinite power is just a hyperbole, this is not Infinite Stamina. Bill has it mostly due to his statement in Bipper.

Fnaf has it due to Remnant, also stop whataboutisming lol

Are we sure that other one is not a bug? If not then I agree with the 4th wall

Having Infinite power is just a hyperbole, this is not Infinite Stamina. Bill has it mostly due to his statement in Bipper.

Are we sure that other one is not a bug? If not then I agree with the 4th wall
Having infinite power is due to the source of his power (ink) being infinite. This is proven in "The Dreams Come To Life Book" where Bendy can reshape himself; manipulate and use his ink without needing a supply or nearby Ink to do so.

And no, Bendy jumpscaring you in BsoTM is a feature.

This is the main reason, the other one is supportive and can be interpreted not only as stamina. Anyways, I ain’t that good on Bendy, does anything else support Infinite Stamina?
4th Wall Breaking is fine.
Bendy would most likely have infinite stamina because he has no need to rest; eat or drink to recover energies. He is self-sustainable and can literally run forever in BATIM when he chases you.

Bendy would most likely have infinite stamina because he has no need to rest; eat or drink to recover energies. He is self-sustainable
This does not grant infinite stamina. You may not need to sleep, eat or breathe, but still be tired while fighting.
He can literally run forever in BATIM when he chases you.
Until it is somehow canon, it would be just game mechanic. Almost in any game you can make the main hero you are playing with to go potentially forever, but it does not make them having Infinite Stamina as that’s just game mechanics as I said.

Now, for better clarifying
Giving AI to an animatronic is a game mechanic and not considered as canon in the main plot. The reason they got infinite stamina is because they never stop hunting William even in a loop, and a loop repeats infinitively.
Bendy is practically the same, the only difference of him is he not only hunts one invidual like the animatronics but also anyone who is inside the Cycle without rest, as the summary of BatDS implied the fact that he stalked and hunted his preys for eternity.
I'm talking about UCN animatronics, which don't possess Remnant due to being replicas of the real ones created by TOYSHK. By the way, most versions of animatronics possess Remnant but only UCN has infinite stamina.

Now, for better clarifying

Giving AI to an animatronic is a game mechanic and not considered as canon in the main plot.
If anything, 50/20 is canon due to it giving us a cut-scene with Golden Freddy/Cassidy/Crying Child/TOYSHK convulsing.
The reason they got infinite stamina is because they never stop hunting William even in a loop, and a loop repeats infinitively. Bendy is practically the same, the only difference of him is he not only hunts one invidual like the animatronics but also anyone who is inside the Cycle without rest, as the summary of BatDS implied the fact that he stalked and hunted his preys for eternity.
Yes, but they do it non-stop.
Infinite (Constantly hunts down William Afton without rest as William is trapped in an endless loop of death and resurrection[7])
It is an endless loop and they hunt him from the beginning to the end without ever stopping. Bendy, however, disappears for a decent amount of time between appearances, so he has some time to “rest”. If I hunt you, then take 5 minutes to rest, then hunt you again and repeat that infinitely, do I have infinite stamina? No, I would need to hunt you non-stop.
I'm talking about UCN animatronics, which don't possess Remnant due to being replicas of the real ones created by TOYSHK. By the way, most versions of animatronics possess Remnant but only UCN has infinite stamina.
Okay, this is true.

If anything, 50/20 is canon due to it giving us a cut-scene with Golden Freddy/Cassidy/Crying Child/TOYSHK convulsing.
No doubt.
Yes, but they do it non-stop.

It is an endless loop and they hunt him from the beginning to the end without ever stopping. Bendy, however, disappears for a decent amount of time between appearances, so he has some time to “rest”. If I hunt you, then take 5 minutes to rest, then hunt you again and repeat that infinitely, do I have infinite stamina? No, I would need to hunt you non-stop.
That's why i listed BatDS. Bendy disappears for sometime in BatIM due to the plot, but in BatDS, we see how he actually is. Without the storyline, he will just chase and find us unendingly. Sure, there are also certain occasions where he isn't there but they are just when we are in the safe house, Bendy still constantly hunts us off-screen as how he can appear on different floors each time we reach there.
I have played BatDS couple of times and done researches on it so you can absolutely certain that i'm not lying.
Anything else, Bendy was implied to be able to stalk us non-stop in the summary of that game.

Last edited:
This does not grant infinite stamina. You may not need to sleep, eat or breathe, but still be tired while fighting.
The difference is that we see Bendy hunting people in the cycle without needing to rest or needing to eat. The game points out that he has unlimited stamina both by the keepers needing to sedate him to keep him still AND by the fact that the Ink demon is constantly seen hunting, moving between places and fighting other ink creatures, such as the projectionist in BATIM and The lost ones, Shipahoy Wilson in BATDR

Until it is somehow canon, it would be just game mechanic. Almost in any game you can make the main hero you are playing with to go potentially forever, but it does not make them having Infinite Stamina as that’s just game mechanics as I said.
That's pointed in both Bendy games. In BATDR Bendy is able to chase Audrey as much as he likes. Another point that is also valid is that during the game, Audrey has a stamina bar that drains when she runs. However, when we are controlling Beast Bendy during the game's end, you can see that the stamina bar is no longer there, which heavily points out that The Ink demon does have unlimited stamina.

So doesn't that mean 4th Wall Breaking of most game characters is a feature?
I meant that when a character breaks any game's rules, be it by being aware of his meta existence or by straightforwardly breaking a feature (Bendy being able to kill you even if the game is paused) that would give them 4th wall breaking.

Having infinite power is due to the source of his power (ink) being infinite. This is proven in "The Dreams Come To Life Book" where Bendy can reshape himself; manipulate and use his ink without needing a supply or nearby Ink to do so.
No.
It's due to him being a "god" compared to everyone in his verse.
We literally see him be worshipped.
Also A note in the first chapter of batdr says his power is
Incomprehensible
Which just means he's so much stronger than everyone to the point he's "incomprehensible".
And everytime someone fights him it just ends with them being blitzed and then either being mauled to death,ripped apart or just punched to death by him

Last edited:
That's why i listed BatDS. Bendy disappears for sometime in BatIM due to the plot, but in BatDS, we see how he actually is. Without the storyline, he will just chase and find us unendingly. Sure, there are also certain occasions where he isn't there but they are just when we are in the safe house, Bendy still constantly hunts us off-screen as how he can appear on different floors each time we reach there.
It is all can be accomplished via Superhuman Stamina which he currently has, unless you have proof that he actually never stops.
Anything else, Bendy was implied to be able to stalk us non-stop in the summary of that game.
Excuse my nitpicking, but in which specific part?

The difference is that we see Bendy hunting people in the cycle without needing to rest or needing to eat.
Not needing to eat is Self-Sustenance. And, again, there are times when we don't see Bendy, so he could take a rest during these "breaks".
The game points out that he has unlimited stamina both by the keepers needing to sedate him to keep him still
This does not imply infinite stamina in ANY way. There are tons of mad men who need to be sedates to be kept still.
Hmmm, this is a very good point.
That's pointed in both Bendy games. In BATDR Bendy is able to chase Audrey as much as he likes. Another point that is also valid is that during the game, Audrey has a stamina bar that drains when she runs. However, when we are controlling Beast Bendy during the game's end, you can see that the stamina bar is no longer there, which heavily points out that The Ink demon does have unlimited stamina.
This is perfect. I think Infinite stamina should be fine then. (However reasoning in OP is still L)

Anyways, you both just need to call staff.

Judging by what batdr revealed about his character (a sadistic creature that just hunts for the sake of causing harm)
I don't think he takes breaks.
Also judging by batim and in chapter 3 he was just stalking Henry non-stop.
Now I'm iffy on infinite stamina but the only time we ever see him take a break is near the end of batim where goes to his throne room
(But he may have only been going there because he knew Henry was going there)

Excuse my nitpicking, but in which specific part?
"Play as Boris the Wolf, the cartoon companion of Bendy, as you hunt throughout the abandoned cartoon studio for the supplies Boris needs to keep going. You’re not alone! The monstrous Ink Demon stalks you at every turn."
I tried to call them already but they just did't come, maybe you should try

Bendy's stamina should be upgraded to Infinite due to this statement in BatDR. I know it has been pretty wanked for one time but guess it is appropriate enough now to be used for these stuffs
btw there is already a character gets infinite stamina due to same reason so why not?
This statement should honestly just be added to his attack potency.
(Not for a higher tier but just more stuff for him upscaling a majority of his verse)
But im fine with the 4th wall breaking

Judging by what batdr revealed about his character (a sadistic creature that just hunts for the sake of causing harm)
I don't think he takes breaks.
Also judging by batim and in chapter 3 he was just stalking Henry non-stop.
This makes sense.
Now I'm iffy on infinite stamina but the only time we ever see him take a break is near the end of batim where goes to his throne room
(But he may have only been going there because he knew Henry was going there)
I think your explanation justifies in this case. Having infinite stamina does not mean you can’t have strategy.
"Play as Boris the Wolf, the cartoon companion of Bendy, as you hunt throughout the abandoned cartoon studio for the supplies Boris needs to keep going. You’re not alone! The monstrous Ink Demon stalks you at every turn."
This looks more like a hyperbole tbh.
I tried to call them already but they just did't come, maybe you should try
I will try later for sure
This statement should honestly just be added to his attack potency.
(Not for a higher tier but just more stuff for him upscaling a majority of his verse)
Agreed

Not needing to eat is Self-Sustenance. And, again, there are times when we don't see Bendy, so he could take a rest during these "breaks".
Self-Sustenace is one of the attributes for one to have unlimited stamina since it's highly linked to eating AND drinking. However, that was not the point I was after.

This does not imply infinite stamina in ANY way. There are tons of mad men who need to be sedates to be kept still.
It does, simply because of this:

"At least Superhuman, likely Infinite (Constantly hunts down those trapped in the Cycle Realm, which is an eternal loop of death and revival without tiring or needing to rest. Has no reactions to enormous amounts of pain and physical torture for seemingly limitless periods of time)"
This is perfect. I think Infinite stamina should be fine then. (However reasoning in OP is still L)

Idk what you meant by that. Anyways, yes.

No.
It's due to him being a "god" compared to everyone in his verse.
We literally see him be worshipped.
Also A note in the first chapter of batdr says his power is
Incomprehensible
Which just means he's so much stronger than everyone to the point he's "incomprehensible".
And everytime someone fights him it just ends with them being blitzed and then either being mauled to death,ripped apart or just punched to death by him
Being worshipped as a God does not make him with infinite power at all. That doesn't make sense in the slightest.
They say his power is incomprehensible simply because he is the strongest ink manipulator of the realm. Comparing him, who owns the entire dimension, with the other ordinary ones will automatically put him in a higher tier, obviously. But that's not the reason he has infinite power.

Bendy has infinite power because of him not needing to be around Ink to be strong or use his powers. Hell, his presence alone produces ink that floods the entire place while it also buffs him. That's both confirmed in the books where he regen himself without needing nearby Ink and in the games.

Being worshipped as a God does not make him with infinite power at all. That doesn't make sense in the slightest.
They say his power is incomprehensible simply because he is the strongest ink manipulator of the realm. Comparing him, who owns the entire dimension, with the other ordinary ones will automatically put him in a higher tier, obviously. But that's not the reason he has infinite power.

Bendy has infinite power because of him not needing to be around Ink to be strong or use his powers. Hell, his presence alone produces ink that floods the entire place while it also buffs him. That's both confirmed in the books where he regen himself without needing nearby Ink and in the games.
The infinite power comes from him being a god among his verse it doesn't mean he gets a new tier. Nothing in the books supports your implying either.
And the ink doesn't buff him nothing implies that I have read the book all of them actually the ink doesn't amp him.
Him flooding the place shouldn't really be that surprising or be used to used to imply he's being amped as it's likely he's just naturally strong enough to do that

Last edited:
The infinite power comes from him being a god among his verse it doesn't mean he gets a new tier.
No it doesn't. There's 0 evidence of this being true and this type of logic is a complete failure. Just because you're considered a god by weaker beings doesn't make you an actual god and DOESN'T make you have infinite power. There's so many holes in this logic that it's pretty easy to understand why. The only thing Bendy gets from being treated as a god is recognition and respect, not infinite power. Also, the fact that he is worshipped is because he rules the Cycle and is vastly stronger than anyone inside it, but that is no reason for what we are after.

Nothing in the books supports your implying either.
Oh.. are you sure about that?

Page 127, 8th paragraph (Translated, because it's in portuguese): "Then, to my horror, I watched as the wound on the monster's leg, amidst a
disgusting sucking sound, began to heal, the Ink reforming and remodeling. He could not
be destroyed, it could not be defeated."

Notice that, at any moment, is mentioned that Bendy did it by absorbing nearby Ink; He literally healed himself like that, all by himself, giving more reasons that confirms he has "infinite power" by having unlimited Ink.
And the ink doesn't buff him nothing implies that I have read the book all of them actually the ink doesn't amp him.
Are you really sure about that?

Page 128, amidst the 4th paragraph: "The monster fell into darkness and Dot ran towards the machine. She hit the
pipe that fed it from the side until it burst. The Ink began to leak in large quantities and gushed out

towards the hole."

Further In the same paragraph: "
I raised my head and saw the creature trying to get out of the trapdoor with its hand.
what little it had left, clinging to the edge of the hole as the ink swallowed it. It was fighting

fervently against it.".

Now, the most important part.

Page 129, second paragraph: "This time it was Dot who was pulling me, trying to save me. I held her hands with
strength, but there was no way to win. The creature was too strong. And all the ink around me too.
it was pulling me. Almost like a suction that simultaneously squeezed and dragged me. She
had to let go, otherwise I would end up pulling her down. We would pull her down."

Further In the same paragraph:
"I felt something sharp stuck hard into my thigh, as if I had been stabbed. The claws
of the creature. I couldn't scream, not without inhaling more ink. I kicked and dragged my foot along the arm of the
thing in the black depths. Then I felt a burning pain. Something different. So overwhelming that
everything just stopped. The monster had sunk its sharp teeth into my chest, biting
my flesh, my muscles, my tendons."

I think I don't need to tell the obvious here. Bendy got overwhelmed by Ink; Absorbed it, grew in size and got sharper teeth, claws and Buddy explicitly said that the Ink demon's strenght was even harder to fight against now. I think you should read the books again; you lost some important parts there.
Him flooding the place shouldn't really be that surprising or be used to used to imply he's being amped as it's likely he's just naturally strong enough to do that
Him flooding the place explains the fact that he doesn't need nearby Ink to use his powers, simply because he is the own manufacturer of it and have access to it all the time, anywhere. The Ink demon uses the ink of his own body OR nearby ink in the surroudings if he wants.

Last edited:
No it doesn't. There's 0 evidence of this being true and this type of logic is a complete failure. Just because you're considered a god by weaker beings doesn't make you an actual god and DOESN'T make you have infinite power. There's so many holes in this logic that it's pretty easy to understand why. The only thing Bendy gets from being treated as a god is recognition and respect, not infinite power. Also, the fact that he is worshipped is because he rules the Cycle and is vastly stronger than anyone inside it, but that is no reason for what we are after
You're falling to understand I'm saying that the infinite power is a hyperbole.
Also what qualifies you for being a god is that you are strong extremely strong.
And bendy falls under that in his verse so yes he is a god
Are you really sure about that?

Page 128, amidst the 4th paragraph: "The monster fell into darkness and Dot ran towards the machine. She hit the
pipe that fed it from the side until it burst. The Ink began to leak in large quantities and gushed out

towards the hole."

Further In the same paragraph: "
I raised my head and saw the creature trying to get out of the trapdoor with its hand.
what little it had left, clinging to the edge of the hole as the ink swallowed it. It was fighting

fervently against it.".

Now, the most important part.

Page 129, second paragraph: "This time it was Dot who was pulling me, trying to save me. I held her hands with
strength, but there was no way to win. The creature was too strong. And all the ink around me too.
it was pulling me. Almost like a suction that simultaneously squeezed and dragged me. She
had to let go, otherwise I would end up pulling her down. We would pull her down."

Further In the same paragraph:
"I felt something sharp stuck hard into my thigh, as if I had been stabbed. The claws
of the creature. I couldn't scream, not without inhaling more ink. I kicked and dragged my foot along the arm of the
thing in the black depths. Then I felt a burning pain. Something different. So overwhelming that
everything just stopped. The monster had sunk its sharp teeth into my chest, biting

I think I don't need to tell the obvious here. Bendy got overwhelmed by Ink; Absorbed it, grew in size and got sharper teeth, claws and Buddy explicitly said that the Ink demon's strenght was even harder to fight against now. I think you should read the books again; you lost some important parts there
This doesn't prove what your saying at all there is no reason the infinite power statement would come from the fact that bendy can produce ink this logic is also completely flawed.
also buddy never said he got stronger because of the ink.

Last edited:
You're falling to understand I'm saying that the infinite power is a hyperbole.
At any moment you were saying it was a hyperbole. You were explicitly saying Bendy had infinite power because he is a "god" in his world.

"The infinite power comes from him being a god among his verse it doesn't mean he gets a new tier"

"It's due to him being a 'god' compared to everyone in his verse."

Besides, if you were really meaning to say it was an hyperbole, you wouldn't be arguing this since I totally agree it is a hyperbole, but the hyperbole is not what supports the fact that Bendy has infinite power, like you're pointing.

Also what qualifies you for being a god is that you are strong extremely strong.
What qualifies you to be a god is how people worship you. It doesn't mean you have to be stronger than anyone depending on the case. But this topic here is totally futile since, as I said, Bendy being considered as a god is not the reason why he has "infinite" power. It's just his tier among the other ones. Infinite power doesn't rely on deity nature.

And bendy falls under that in his verse so yes he is a god
He is CONSIDERED a god, he's not literally a god himself. They don't even call him god, just "savior". God is a title; hierarchy

This doesn't prove what your saying at all there is no reason the infinite power statement would come from the fact that bendy can produce ink this logic is also completely flawed.
What? How does that not prove my point? My point is literally saying that the reason Bendy has Infinite power is because the Ink he has is unlimited. He doesn't need supplies nor nearby Ink to manipulate. If you put Bendy in a scenario without Ink, he will still use his powers just fine since his mere presence makes Ink; he can regenerate without needing Ink and that also means he can use as much of his power as he wants to without running out of it.

Just think; What is the source of Bendy's power? Ink

What are his powers and abilities based on? Ink
So if he can use as much Ink (which is his power) as he needs without running out and he himself literally produces it just by existing.. Then that means his power is infinite. It's just simple logic, man.
Uh.. Yes! Because he did not need to? Dude.. IT'S LITERALLY written in the book the fact that Bendy got stronger because of the ink

"This time it was Dot who was pulling me, trying to save me. I held her hands with

Man, how can't you not see that Bendy literally turned into Beast Bendy here because he got overwhelmed by the Ink? Buddy literally says that the Ink and Bendy himself are too strong to fight agains't now. Just pay attention to the "The monster had sunk its sharp teeth into my chest, biting my flesh, my muscles, my tendons."

Notice that he said "Sharp teeth". Bendy doesn't have sharp teeth in his Ink demon's form, just in his Beast Bendy form.
I didn't miss anything.
I've read the books I've seen those pages.
They don't really support your argument
Yes you missed A LOT. Not just that, you did not even read or counter my arguments so far. You just repeated the same thing.

Back