• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Tom and Jerry CRT

I'll comment on enhanced senses later. To everything else. NO

What Tom showed is some kind of regen at best or just having a cartoonish physiology which kept his eyes intact. I don't doubt that there is a shapeshifting feat somewhere in the series but this isn't it

Becoming fine off screen isn't considered regen unless context supports it. And considering this complete physical destruction is shaky to begin with

Being burned and then recovering isn't resistance. Avoiding being burnt in the first place is.

Sneaking up on someone unsuspecting isn't stealth mastery, you have to actually show exceptional skills in avoiding detection to have this ability.

I didn't know about these revisions at the start, that's pretty much why I made a CRT.

Tom being a cat should automatically grant him Enhanced Senses outright.

Playing the piano seems more like it would just be memory, what other senses apart from vision would you be using to detect the keys anyway?

The lifting his legs, I guess?

Back