• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Revision for Regulars

Well, Chapter 7 of Season 3 of ToG has confirmed that Regulars can live for hundreds of years to some thousands of years, but they can age and eventually die of old age, while those who have become Rankers have achieved eternal youth.

What I am proposing are the characters that are classified as Regulars or as normal residents of the Tower should have Immortality (Type 1) replaced by Longevity, and only those who are Rankers, High Rankers, Data Versions, Guardians must remain with Immortality (Type 1)

I agree with these changes. Although hundereds of years is a little bit of an understatement. Androssi is 300. Sachi Faker is at least 600. It's likely that that guy in the chapter is well over 1k years old probably. This is a good change though.

Well, Ha Chai seems to be really a few millennia old, since even teenagers in the Tower have around 300 to 400 years old and we rarely see people who look really old in the Tower

Hell Joe (before having Red Thryssa taken from him) must also have Longevity as well, since he is a normal resident of the Tower, although he has the raw power of a High Ranker above the average (being comparable to the Top 100 High Rankers)

Considering well, the inhabitants of the 43rd Floor that their souls are in the Spirit Room as Hell Joe must possess Immortality (Type 1) due to the spell where it allows the people with their souls in the Spirit Room to be able to live without aging

Yeah, I was actually gonna comment something like this but I couldn't remember if it was true. It makes sense that they wouldn't age without their soul in their body. Does that give the inhabitants of floor 43 a form of type 8 immortality? as they seemingly can't die while the Spirit Room exists. Although Bams techniques and Red Thyrssa techniques seem to bypass it.

Back