• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Released Boros revision

I dont see what's so confusing, all I said was Boros should have the same thinking speed as he does in released state and MB. Since all he's doing is propelling himself.
There's nothing saying his reactions is comparable to MB at all.

It's simple logic. Boros would need to have comparable reaction speed to his movement speed in order not to crash around when he moves. It's that simple.
Yes that's obvious, he can have that speed and be able to process the same speed even without MB as well as MB only boost physicals.

If it boosts his body speed, it also boost his brain, which is part of his body.
Stated to increase speed and power beyond the bodies limits by release internal energy as a propulsive force.

That description does not and would not increase processing speed. He simply already had it and can physically move faster to compensate.

Stated to increase speed and power beyond the bodies limits by release internal energy as a propulsive force.

That description does not and would not increase processing speed. He simply already had it and can physically move faster to compensate.
Process speed is still a form of speed, dingus.
Now stop applying your own headcanon, you cannot prove that Base Boros has the same reaction speed as MB Boros, so just keep quiet already.

Process speed is still a form of speed, dingus.
Now stop applying your own headcanon, you cannot prove that Base Boros has the same reaction speed as MB Boros, so just keep quiet already.
What's headcanon is thinking releasing internal energy increases reaction is no proof. Boros could already react to his own energy blasts.

What's headcanon is thinking releasing internal energy increases reaction is no proof. Boros could already react to his own energy blasts.
You're a denialist.

Reaction Speed is included in physicals.
And you have negative proof that Base Boros could react to speeds far beyond his own.

That's the fact. You can keep barking at me all night, I am not replying to this nonsense anymore.

Back