• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Natsu and Erza Ability Additions

Just some minor ability addition for Natsu and Erza

Natsu:

Acrobatics (Natsu has shown to be a very athletic and acrobatic fighter over the course of the series and qualifies for all 4 types, such as being able to throw well placed punches and high speed movement with a broken arm and pierce wounds all over his body, just by moving his hands he can reflect Gajeel's own Iron Dragons Roar back at him which is made up of tiny sharp pieces of Metal, he's been shown to jump from collapsing structures and inverted inclines, change his momentum from multiple mid air flips into a jump right after landing, completely turn his forward momentum from kneeing Jellal and pushing Jellal through the floor, and run up and down vertical surfaces)

Limited Adaptation via Beta Heaven (Natsu was able to enter his subconscious when put into a state between life and death and unconsciously learned thought projection magic in response to Reiss ripping out his soul)

Supernatural Willpower (Natsu has shown some impressive will power feats such as warding off Hades’s Fear manipulation with his will and even inspired the rest of Team Natsu to overcome it as well, Natsu prevented his own death by destroying his Demon and Dragon Seeds with his will while inside his subconscious, He withstood massive amongst of internal damage to his vital organs in his fight with Aldoron, was barely fazed by it, fought and defeated Aldoron, Natsu even was able to burn time and survived setting his own Soul on fire simply by amping his fire with his willpower and emotions.)

Erza:

Acrobatics (Similar to Natsu Erza has several feats that show off her acrobatic talent, such as rapidly jumping on falling debris while changing her momentum, turning a spin attack where she attacks her enemy with blades in her feet into a one handed flip while catching the blades with her hands, as well as fighting with herself on top of a falling rock and is able to perform hand to hand combat just fine while doing so. Erza also has shown great maneuverability on vertical/inclined surfaces in her fight with Irene)

Limited Adaptation (Erza was able to almost instantly adapt to losing her 5 sense's by awakening her 6th and/or 7th sense)

Last edited:
Yeah, this is all great, Natsu should have had Supernatural Willpower a long time ago

Looks good, I only have some minor issues with this (namely just the scans used for Natsu.)
Just some minor ability addition for Natsu and Erza

Natsu:

Acrobatics (Natsu has shown to be a very athletic and acrobatic fighter over the course of the series and qualifies for all 4 types, such as being able to throw well placed punches and high speed movement with a broken arm and pierce wounds all over his body, just by moving his hands he can reflect Gajeel's own Iron Dragons Roar back at him which is made up of tiny sharp pieces of Metal,
Are you aware that you used the same scan for the majority of examples here? I do it myself from time to time by accident but this doesn't really qualify for all four types and the last one has nothing to do with Acrobatics. I agree with Hypermobility but I don't know about the others based on the scans you've shown.
he's been shown to jump from collapsing structures and inverted inclines, change his momentum from a multiple mid air flips into a jump right after landing, completely turn his forward momentum from kneeing Jellal and push Jellal through the floor, and run up and down vertical surfaces)
These one's are fine, the only part I disagree with here is the Jellal feat, as that was just a flying knee. Aside from that I don't see any issues here.
This is fine.
Supernatural Willpower (Natsu has shown some impressive will power feats such as warding off Hades’s Fear manipulation with his will and even inspired the rest of Team Natsu to overcome it as well, Natsu prevented his own death by destroying his Demon and Dragon Seeds with his will while inside his subconscious, He withstood massive amongst of internal damage to his vital organs in his fight with Aldoron, was barely fazed by it, fought and defeated Aldoron, Natsu even was able to burn time and survived setting his own Soul on fire simply by amping his fire with his willpower and emotions.)
Surprised he didn't actually have this already.
Fighting on a falling rock isn't quite Acrobatics, but yeah I absolutely agree with this. Actually I'm surprised you didn't reference her explosion dodging in her fight against Irene since Erza has doing Olympic tier flips and shit.
Isn't her 6/7th sense Magic sensing which is something she inherently already has?

Are you aware that you used the same scan for the majority of examples here? I do it myself from time to time by accident but this doesn't really qualify for all four types and the last one has nothing to do with Acrobatics. I agree with Hypermobility but I don't know about the others based on the scans you've shown.
Oof, there was suppose to be other scans there, so I went ahead and fixed it. Also I wasn't sure myself if the last one qualified given Natsu was unharmed by an attack just by moving his hands and when said attack damaged him before while he was stationary, but I digress.
These one's are fine, the only part I disagree with here is the Jellal feat, as that was just a flying knee. Aside from that I don't see any issues here.
There was supposed to be multiple scans with that one as well, I guess they didn't add properly to imgur, but it's fixed now.

Regardless Natsu hit Jellal with a flying knee, and without touching the ground pushed Jellal through the tower of Heaven but altering his momentum.
Fighting on a falling rock isn't quite Acrobatics, but yeah I absolutely agree with this. Actually I'm surprised you didn't reference her explosion dodging in her fight against Irene since Erza has doing Olympic tier flips and shit.
I'm a little pressed for time given collage is back in action so I kinda forgot about that feat tbh, but I added it to the OP.
Isn't her 6/7th sense Magic sensing which is something she inherently already has?
Magic sensing could be considered the 6th sense here, depending on how you view Panther Lily's statement. however Magic sensing in Fairy Tail hasn't been called a traditional sense before iirc. Its something that every mage possesses and is used to sense the level of Magic power of another mage, but given Kyoka doesn't use magic, it was useless in the current moment, but even then It wouldn't make up for her 5 other senses anyways, so Erza needed to develop some other way of fighting Kyoka.

Erza now has ultra instinct and conqueror's haki (when she made those 3 historias disappear). XD

Erza is OP

Back