• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Mario and Luigi revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario or Yoshi in Super Mario 64 can defeat King Bob-Omb, who created his own dimension and should be comparable to other minions like Wiggler, who has the sky filled with stars 4-A feat without Power Stars [0].

Mario doesn't necessarily exclusively power himself up with the Power Stars, anyway. But yeah, I have several 4-A feats listed.

Oh, and Bowser created all of the realms in the painting, I believe, now the bosses in them.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Oh, and Bowser created all of the realms in the painting, I believe, now the bosses in them.
Bowser star in the final battle is considerably bigger than all the other ones, Mario had all 120 of them when he fought Bowser the third time.

Mario main objective in 64 was to restore all the stars in the castle which Bowser had stolen, the latter has a special quote if defeated with all the stars.

@Ant

Sorry, I was at work. I will, just let me know when you are ready.

@Hadou

I think simply labeling the explaination for the tier as "Comparable and able to fight characters capable of creating realms and powered by Power Stars" would be much simplistic while providing a link within the explaination instead of that long tedious explaination. There really isn't anything questionable about Antasma's feat as it's no different from Zeus' feats from Hercules. Luigi was singificantly much smaller than the stars within the constellations when approaching it. The close up just shows how the Luiginoids came to be.

Oh....sorry. Well, if we are going to link the blog, you need to re-write it entirely.The MP9 feat needs to be removed completely. Not only it doesn't apply to anyone since it's done with a machine but the objects are Mini-Stars, according to the game's story, not actual stars. The Star Rod is pure speculation, unjustified, and the calculation from Pokemon USUM does not apply to it in anyway. The link referring to PM's feat is actually a link to MP3. Finally, as stated as above, the mere close-up of the Luiginary Works is just a show case of how the Luiginoids came to be. Luigi is significantly smaller than the stars within the constellation as seen when he approaches and came back from it.

Can somebody ask Azathoth to comment here?

You can do so if you wish, yes. Just remember to do so in a polite manner.

The first Galaxy game had 36 Galaxies with the final level taking place in the center of the Universe. This would be the most appropriate game to make a comparison.

What I mean is that the map of Galaxy would imply that there is a maximum 36 Galaxies between the planet of the Mushroom Kingdom and the center of the universe.

Oh, that. I thought you were implying that there was only 36 galaxies in the Mario universe. Yeah, a calc could be made with a low end(five seconds), mid end(one minute), and high end(thirty minutes) for Millennium Star flying to the Mushroom Kingdom from the center of the Universe, which would require flying past your proposed 36 galaxies.

Andromeda Galaxy (Closest Galaxy):

Distance to Earth: 2.537 million light years

Radius: 110000 light years

Traveled 18-36 Galaxy lengths

Time: 5s, 1min, 30 min

Millenium Star Speed

Low Ball:

(2.537*10^6+110000)*18/(30*60) = 26470 Light years/s = 8.3533*10^11c

High Ball

(2.537*10^6+110000)*36/5 = 19058400 Light years/s= 6.01437364*10^14c

Status
Not open for further replies.