• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor issues with the Reiju, Niji, Yonji and Ichiji

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: The current stamina rating seems very off. Why is it rated as Superhuman whenever they scale to characters like Sanji who has Extremely High stamina? I suggest we upgrade them to Extremely High rather than Superhuman.

2: Why are Niji, Yonji and Ichiji rated as "Likely 7-A" whenever Reiju has a solid rating of 7-A with a likely higher to it? Shouldn't they scale to her? And in turn wouldn't this in turn make Sanji and Zoro at least 7-A, Likely Higher.

I propose that we do one of two things here. We can either downgrade Reiju to "Likely 7-A" ( Which makes the most sense imo.) Or we upgrade Niji, Yonji, Ichiji, Sanji and whoever scales from them to at least 7-A, Likely Higher.

I am watching one piece right now so this is ironic.

But 1. Ehh, for all we know everyone else in the family has shitty stamina. It is likely 'High', but Stamina has feats that back up this statement, these four do not.

2. Sure. At least for Ichiji and Niji since they are 'stronger' then sanji. Reiju and Yonji are At Least 7-B, Likely 7-A.

I support number 2 tldr, but 1 is has a little too many assumptions for me to accept. I am neutral on this one.

Also, as illustrated by Moi, Conquerors Haki needs some minor revisions.

1. It is overwhelming, knocks out people.

2. Some people have explosive haki, causing damage to the outside world like Big Mom and Shanks.

I propose on here that we change those with Conquerors haki to something like this.

Aura (Overwhelming, it knocks out those with weak will)

or depending on the character.

Aura (Overwhelming and Explosive. Not only does it knock out those with weak will, it is cause external damage to the outside world and seems to 'explode' outward.)

You can ask CinCameron20 to comment here if you wish.

Sigh...

1) None of them have any notable stamina feats outside of their training as children and being stated to fight a war for 4 hours straight (though the latter has to be taken with a grain of salt), which is Superhuman.

2) Sanji is 7-A (whether or not he is "at least" doesn't matter at all). If they can take hits from him, and harm him, they are likely within his range. Reiju is at least comparable to all of her siblings, having been under the same training, but considering that she disarmed Charlotte Smoothie, and withstood a blow from Big Mom, evidence supports her being of a higher tier, unlike her siblings, who were outperformed by other 7-As, or stomped outright by Katakuri or Big Mom.

No changes needed. Reiju is evidently superior to at least Yonji, who she punted with ease, despite him blocking an attack from her. She has more feats against other characters.

Okay. Thank you for the evaluation. Are any changes necessary, or are the profiles fine as they are?

They are fine as they are.

The Vinsmoke brothers are clearly capable of dealing harm to Sanji, but they only beat him up when he was being submissive due to threats towards Zeff. Sanji defeated Yonji off-panel with apparent ease. There's enough to suggest that they are 7-A, especially when they could each pose some challenge to one of Big Mom's officers, who should be comparable to Tamago and Pedro. None of them have shown that they are equal or stronger to Sanji.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back