• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTempest

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm back again. Haven't done an ability addition in a while but w/e

Germa 66​

Every Germa member should get Partial-Cyborgization since they are all technically robots with technological additions in their body, specifically their Exoskeletons, but also all of their other tech which Queen confirms is technological.

Vinsmoke Yonji should get Body Control with Winch Guillotine because his hand acts as a Winch which can stretch and such.

Vinsmoke Reiju should get Poison Absorption for being able to suck poison out of people.
She should also get Durability Negation for being able to send poison through people's bodies... like literally.

Queen

Queen should have all of Germa's abilities. He showed all the males techniques (Ichiji's, Niji's, Yonji's) including Sanji's invisibility and stated that he had all Sanji's brothers' techniques, but he stated that he researched and tested all of Germa's Science, so he should get Reiju's as well. I'd be fine with a Possibly for Reiju's.

Also he gets Proficient Busoshoku Haki for using Koka

I've made a sandbox with Queen's updated Powers and Abilities section here with the requests below as well for additional abilities.

Ice Oni Virus​

Queen should get Statistics Amplification or Power Bestowal (Transformation, Natural Weaponry, Mid-Low Regeneration) with the 'Ice Oni' Plague Rounds. It is a virus that transforms people into Oni, which can increase Muscle Mass to the point of where some people get their full strength back, and be as strong and lively as they've ever been in their lives. An example is Hyogoro, who got all of the strength that he had extracted to the point of where he went back to his prime self after being infected. They grow claws and fangs that are used to claw and bite people. Also, the victims regrow their ice and teeth and heal wounds caused by Zoro, which appear to be large slash wounds.

The Ice Oni virus should also get Biological Madness Manipulation for making the victims go crazy via increasing their ferocity and forcing them to attack friend and foe alike, stated again by Hyogoro. Hyogoro was able to resist the effects by having a strong grip on his mind, which made him resist the effects of the Ice Oni virus yet still use it's power. He says that if he turns, he'll hurt his allies.

Mummy​

Queen should get Heat Manipulation with Mummy. The Mummy virus is a virus produced by Queen's plague rounds, which adds on to the victim's body heat and gives them large fevers, which is produced by the virus spreading heat from the bullet wound that leads to burning pain which also makes the person rapidly bleed. The heat is shown from the statements of it burning and all of the steam of the victims shown here.

They should both get either Power Bestowal or Aura because the viruses are contagious and it spreads via contact.

Armament Haki

Armament Haki should get Heat Resistance as Sanji uses Haki to allow his limbs to withstand immense heat hot enough to ionize the air and create lightning. Haki has always shown relation to heat, as Luffy can withstand the heat from Red Hawk while coating his limbs with Haki, and Katakuri's Mochi can intercept a Red Hawk (which sends fire into peoples' bodies and burns their insides) and can use Burning Mochi without cooking the Mochi in the process.

Last edited:
It should be power bestowal
Aight, PB it is then
I think disease manipulation already covers that right?
Disease Manipulation is the ability to manipulate pathogens, illnesses, and viral infections of any kind. Disease users often able to infect their foes with any sort of illness imaginable, attacking their foes' bodily functions with diseases of all kinds. Particularly powerful disease users can create their own infectious pathogens to make their abilities hard to resist and expand their abilities further.

Doesn't cover contagious abilities.
I agree with everything else.
Thanks

I think it should fall under Disease Manipulation, and then you just explain or add that it's also contagious somewhere in the P&A

This looks goods

Well, Poison Manipulation is by its nature Durability Negation. It is fine to add it I suppose but feel unnecessary

Same with Damage, I’m okay with giving Queen a Possibly for Reiju’s abilities

I am unsure of giving Power Bestowal due to diseases being contagious since according to the page, it is granted when you give a person new abilities or a new form, which does not fit the requirements imo.

This looks goods

Well, Poison Manipulation is by its nature Durability Negation. It is fine to add it I suppose but feel unnecessary

Same with Damage, I’m okay with giving Queen a Possibly for Reiju’s abilities

I am unsure of giving Power Bestowal due to diseases being contagious since according to the page, it is granted when you give a person new abilities or a new form, which does not fit the requirements imo.
How'd power bestowal be for transformation? It literally transforms them into Oni

Also
It should be power bestowal
Aight, PB it is then
I think it should be both, since the virus also increases Muscle Mass

Statistics Amplification is when a character raises their parameters in the middle of a fight, and this is not related to their base form or some sort of "hidden power" that has been hidden or held back.

Looks like it is just their own.

It would be Power Bestowal for others.

Armament Haki

Armament Haki should get Heat Resistance as Sanji uses Haki to allow his limbs to withstand immense heat hot enough to ionize the air and create lightning. Haki has always shown relation to heat, as Luffy can withstand the heat from Red Hawk while coating his limbs with Haki, and Katakuri's Mochi can intercept a Red Hawk (which sends fire into peoples' bodies and burns their insides) and can use Burning Mochi without cooking the Mochi in the process.
Question... Wasn't this already a thing? That only logia devil fruits gets resisted by haki via Elemental Intangibility Negation?

Are they actually regenerating? Or are they just getting up despite their injuries? The art quality isn't that great (no offense to Oda-sensei) so I can't 100% say their wounds are actually healing or if they're just ignoring the pain in their berserker state.

Are they actually regenerating? Or are they just getting up despite their injuries? The art quality isn't that great (no offense to Oda-sensei) so I can't 100% say their wounds are actually healing or if they're just ignoring the pain in their berserker state.
The latter is likely, since Zoro noted them to be similar to Zombies (who can't feel pain and thus don't get put down), but I see that their Ice is reproduced and they don't have any wounds shown... specifically every Oni

Did it's teeth regrow?
Definitely did, Zoro broke it's teeth and it regrew
Screen_Shot_2021-12-08_at_4.38.57_PM.png
to
Screen_Shot_2021-12-08_at_4.39.03_PM.png
to
Screen_Shot_2021-12-08_at_4.39.08_PM.png

Who is this for?
Victims of the Ice Oni Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back