• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hody CRT

This CRT is all dedicated to our 'favorite' Fishman of the Sea, Hody Jones.

To start, I feel like Hody's stat could do some improving

• For his Overdosed key, his AP is fine as it is, but the problem is his Durability. Hody has shown to be quite the durable fish and has show to get hit a lot by Luffy in his Gear Second state. For this reason, I believe that Overdosed Hody should be "Possibly High 7-A".
  • Next, his Monster key. Honestly, his Monster self should have his AP be straight out High 7-A. Reason being that he did bite through Luffy's Defense, Haki and all and cause Luffy to nearly bleed out near the end of the arc. His durability should reflect the same as well.
Next to do is on his abilities, he is missing Natural Weaponry via his sharp teeth.

Also, perhaps he could get his Self-Sustenance replaced by Underwater Breathing (Type 2) as it is more specific to his case, similar to Jinbe.

Exceptional Willpower for Hody (He was shown to be unaffected by Luffy's burst of Haki)

His profile should explains more about the Energy Steriods, on how they have good regenerative property, allowing Hody to completely recover from being utterly defeated. And how the Energy Steriods are stated to double his strength with each consumptio.

I don't know if we should add a Pain Resistance or just add it to his Stamina section about how the Energy Steriods can dull pai so that Hody can ignore the wound inflicted to him by Zoro.

Regarding the tiering, I'm neutral.

Regarding the abilities, everything i fine. There's also the poisbility that "Pain Tolerance" becomes a power in the future, so that might be a thing in a lot of profiles.

Back