• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor FGO revisions

Forgot to post this, thinking that what I mentioned in this blog is probably added already. Anyways, there are a few additions to some servants in the link below. Input appreciated.

I can't see the links inside the blog.

I was thinking in making a minor CRT for little things I thought to add to servants, so this should be a good moment to mention them.

Automatic translation to servants, this one come from the knowledgeable servants gain at the moment of be summoned. If someone remember a time in which they couldn't communicate with a human can be changed to a partial Automatic translation making clear that they gain the ability to communicate with their master at the moment of the summon. In general should be added some abilities to servants because of the gain of knowledge of the era at the moment of their summon.

And to Nero add Weapon Creation because her sword was made by her and the second interlude of Bride consisted in her wanting to make a better blade. This is probably a ability gained with Imperial Privilege, but I think that should still be worthy of mention.

If someone can think in also others minors things to add to servants in general and specific servants then this should be a good time to bring them.

Last edited:
Resistance to size manipulation is definitely wrong here otherwise I agree

Fixed the links, although I have a stash of pics from my last gameplay of Fate/Extra to show as well. Based on my lurking on Fate threads, I take it that you guys don't trust some English translations but I hope mine is somewhat correct. Nothing extradimensional btw

Also, which limited time events in FGO are considered canon?

Fixed the links, although I have a stash of pics from my last gameplay of Fate/Extra to show as well. Based on my lurking on Fate threads, I take it that you guys don't trust some English translations but I hope mine is somewhat correct. Nothing extradimensional btw

Also, which limited time events in FGO are considered canon?
If possible also post the raw to confirm just in case.

I honestly consider everything canon but is true that some events are treated like "dreams" in game (thought the Dantes event, SERAPH, when we meet Musashi and Shimousa are also treated like dreams but they are cannon), but even so we can summon the servants of that event so we have a connection with them and all the servants of the first part helped with Solomon so is possible that the same happen in the second part.

If you want the events that are directly connected with the main story then they can also be mentionned, the first that come to my mind is the Dantes event, SERAPH, Ooku and others.

Resistance to size manipulation is definitely wrong here otherwise I agree
Maybe I should explain this a bit we can't give a resistance to something for following a simple law of physics

Maybe I should explain this a bit we can't give a resistance to something for following a simple law of physics
After thinking it through, I think you're right about that. But should Ereshkigal have physics manipulation instead seeing how she casually bypassed said law to shrink Quetz?

Makes sense, except for:
  • Gilles' Rage Power seems like something unique to him instead of general Servant Physiology.
  • Sensing emotions seems to fit better with Extrasensory Perception.
  • Da Vinci's staff fits Information Analysis (which already exists in her profile) better than Psychometry since she is learning information about what is happening rather than information about events that happened in the past.
  • Disagree with Immortality Negation for Bedivere (reference to destroying the regenerating Sphinix I believe); his NP is basically Excalibur, so it would be a similar situation to Artoria annihilating Gille's Gigantic Horror beyond its ability to regenerate.
  • Hokusai doesn't have a profile yet, but her Item Creation skill states: "Capable of creating beautiful paintings laced with mana that enchant people's hearts.", and the description of her NP states: "she moves and influences the hearts and bodies of those who lay eyes on it.". So her abilities are very plausible.

I have dozens more stuff I want to add, but I'll save them for a separate CRT.

• Gilles' Rage Power seems like something unique to him instead of general Servant Physiology.
From what I recall there are some more times in which others servants ascend via rage power/emotions, the most recent example I can think is Mori in the recent Guda Guda that ascended to his third ascension because of excitement for battle Nobu.

I would prefer more staff input, but it depends on how significant the changes are.

I would prefer more staff input, but it depends on how significant the changes are.
They are minor additions as the title say, mostly little abilities that some servants miss (like for example a rage power to Gilles or resistance to sound manip to two characters with magic runes that protect their ears), so don't know if so much staff input is needed.

I still have a few things to add so please wait until I say it's finished. There's a lot more abilities that I haven't mentioned yet.

Reactions: Rez
They are minor additions as the title say, mostly little abilities that some servants miss (like for example a rage power to Gilles or resistance to sound manip to two characters with magic runes that protect their ears), so don't know if so much staff input is needed.
Okay. Then you can probably apply what has been accepted here.

rage power: neutrel leaning disagree can i get more examples it sounds like a jk tbh
what do you mean ascension are canon?
Absorption: can i get more context, what is his own shadow? where did it come from?
Enhanced senses: i think ive seen more examples of servants sensing intent but it could be unique to them. can i get more examples? leaning agree
sensing radiation, viruses, or foreign space stuff this could be part of a servant ability where they gain knowledge of the era thr summoned
still the dectection could be lily exclusive, id like more proof it extends to all servants
"this kind of thing happens all of the time and its completely harmless" idk the context but lily could have this knowledge because its happened frequently in the past?

Resistance to size manipulation just no
Ereshigkail gets size manip Disagree
Resistance to EE id like some clarification aswell

resistance to pain manip for bedievere agree
immortality negation with NP, leaning disagree can i get a scan for that? does spiritron reconstruction = immortality?
scan for demon god pillar aswell

Body control agree thats pretty cool lol scan would be nice
Gil BFR likely a joke and sending him to the underworld could mean just killing him. the NP released in the room sounds like a jk, doesnt back that at all.
Gil Curse manip/resist ehh i disagree, can i get a scan for this curse np in the birthday line?
caster of Limbo? probably hax reminds me of nanatsu no taizai, neutral
semiramis neutral
pain/sense manip for hokusai neutral leaning disagree

Agree with the rest.
my FGO knowledge is pretty fuzzy and im probably missing alot of context soo go ham.

rage power: neutrel leaning disagree can i get more examples it sounds like a jk tbhwhat do you mean ascension are canon?
I thought that ascensions weren't canon but the more I got into FGO lore the more I realize that ascensions aren't just fancy costume changes. Some servants get drastic changes when they ascend like with Abby if I'm not mistaken.
Absorption: can i get more context, what is his own shadow? where did it come from?
The "shadow" refers to a Shadow Servant. This was during Caesar's interlude when he comes across a shadow version of himself and he manages to defeat it before absorbing its energy.
sensing radiation, viruses, or foreign space stuff this could be part of a servant ability where they gain knowledge of the era thr summonedstill the dectection could be lily exclusive, id like more proof it extends to all servants
Yeah true, this is why I think servant physiology is weird lol
Resistance to size manipulation just no
I know
Ereshigkail gets size manip Disagree
why
Resistance to EE id like some clarification aswell
This is Fate lore, don't we all like some comprehensive explanation? lol
resistance to pain manip for bedievere agree
good
immortality negation with NP, leaning disagree can i get a scan for that? does spiritron reconstruction = immortality? scan for demon god pillar aswell
According to this item, sphinxes are pretty much immortal through regen and resurrection. Then there's Bedi permanently destroying a bunch of Demon God Pillars, it's noteworthy that they say they're disconnected from the Throne during this.
Body control agree thats pretty cool lol scan would be nice
Here
Gil BFR likely a joke and sending him to the underworld could mean just killing him. the NP released in the room sounds like a jk, doesnt back that at all.
When this scene occurs, there's a short VN style animation where a bunch of golden portals show up with the GoB's SFX.
Gil Curse manip/resist ehh i disagree, can i get a scan for this curse np in the birthday line?
Scroll down to the end of this linked page that says "Birthday" if you want see and hear it for yourself
caster of Limbo? probably hax reminds me of nanatsu no taizai, neutral
okay
semiramis neutral
okay
pain/sense manip for hokusai neutral leaning disagree
okay

To futher add about the ascensions be canon, one can note this more easily with cases like:
  • The Foreigners: With every ascension they manifest more of their outer god power and have a great change in aspect, power, and even personality in the case of Hokusai because in the third ascension Hokusai is in charge instead of Oui.
  • Kingprotea: With each ascension her growth is greater and in the aspect of Tiamat manifest more than the others goddess that form her.
  • The Fairy Knights: With each ascension they manifest more of their fairy form and their personality change, I mean, just look what they become, one go from this to this or this to this.

And there are more examples, some more extreme than others, but the point is that the ascensions indeed are canon.

I thought that ascensions weren't canon but the more I got into FGO lore the more I realize that ascensions aren't just fancy costume changes. Some servants get drastic changes when they ascend like with Abby if I'm not mistaken.
To futher add about the ascensions be canon, one can note this more easily with cases like:
  • The Foreigners: With every ascension they manifest more of their outer god power and have a great change in aspect, power, and even personality in the case of Hokusai because in the third ascension Hokusai is in charge instead of Oui.
  • Kingprotea: With each ascension her growth is greater and in the aspect of Tiamat manifest more than the others goddess that form her.
  • The Fairy Knights: With each ascension they manifest more of their fairy form and their personality change, I mean, just look what they become, one go from this to this or this to this.

And there are more examples, some more extreme than others, but the point is that the ascensions indeed are canon.
you wanna extent this ability to every servant, are thr more examples of normal servants doing this, has a servant ascended thru sheer rage? and not some complex/conditions nasu bs generally do
cant see the links
im still netural leaning agree
The "shadow" refers to a Shadow Servant. This was during Caesar's interlude when he comes across a shadow version of himself and he manages to defeat it before absorbing its energy.
has anyone else done this? has he fought a shadow of another servant and absorbed it? or another servant in general and absorbed them? sounds like a weakness of the shadows that they can be absorbed/or hes exclusive ability absorbing them
i was reading the comments prior and it ****** with me agree on size manip
not resistance negation
did the demon pillar come back? during this scene isnt thr alot of servants banding together to destroy the pillars, is it stated any where only bedievere pillars being destroyed dont return?
When this scene occurs, there's a short VN style animation where a bunch of golden portals show up with the GoB's SFX.
is it a large human sized portal or is it the standard GoB spam, do the portals show the underworld? golden portal sfx still can mean hes gonna jokingly do it by killing him
Scroll down to the end of this linked page that says "Birthday" if you want see and hear it for yourself
fair enough

you wanna extent this ability to every servant, are thr more examples of normal servants doing this, has a servant ascended thru sheer rage? and not some complex/conditions nasu bs generally do
I wasn't talking about give rage power to every servant, though I think it can be done because I remember some other times in which servants do so but I don't want to search for others examples, my point was more that ascensions indeed exist in verse and have a effect.
It's also specifically noted when Skadi ascended in LB 2. There are some other examples as well.
Ah, right, I vaguely remember that.
cant see the links
From this: https://gyazo.com/ab00e7c9afe37847c9ca0c33197ef681
to this: https://gyazo.com/be6cc27bc745f34447a9a927b69cc179
From this: https://gyazo.com/80c313bc5d20e5ba20deeca107370bb2
to this: https://gyazo.com/59eacbc9c6ed757d323f32efd386294b
And Kingprotea growth with the ascensions: https://gyazo.com/0cee9ed4f798a2a52cb7715bf596a2bc

Last edited:
just a note i dont disagree that ascension isnt canon im just asking for more proof it would be enough to give it to all servants, rage power

Reminded us that we need Hokusai profiles, everything he and her daughter had was already explained in the mats and Imaginary Scramble

As for Fairy Knight, it seems only Barghest that would get a green light, Melusine seems to be incomplete in her bio and Sith bio is too vague

Reminded us that we need Hokusai profiles, everything he and her daughter had was already explained in the mats and Imaginary Scramble

As for Fairy Knight, it seems only Barghest that would get a green light, Melusine seems to be incomplete in her bio and Sith bio is too vague
I'm honestly surprised of how Hokusai still don't have a profile.

I thought the same, from the three Fairy Knights Barghest it's the best the more easy to made a profile.

Back