• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Enter the Gungeon AP Revision

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Here's the calc.

Accepted by two calc group members (Tata and Therefir) at Low 7-B+. Would scale to one profile only, Kaliber, the goddess generally attributed with creating the Gungeon. She's also the Goddess of Guns and Death so it makes sense.

This doesn't scale to any character like the Gungeoneer or the Lich, keep in mind.

?

Back when Ninjago was High 7-C, EtG was the only thing that could kill The Preeminent. Then Ninjago got downgraded to 8-C, at which point the hunter was downgraded to 8-C over outliers. Then Ninjago became Low 7-B

Well

This is only Kaliber, not the Gungeoneer, if that means anything.

I know, but it's still interesting

And Ninjago's had had upgrades to hell and back since then, so I ain't worried

If you say so. Kaliber may also need some minor revisions to her abilities, since she bestows some abilities on others. But since we see so little of her, it is sorta... ambiguous.

It is the explanation point, for some reason it messes up for some people (not me but still). When you click it, manually add an exclamation point to the URL and it should work (I have no idea why it does this).

Alright, all supporters of the verse have accepted it, the calc itself was accepted, it has been implemented. Gungeon has one Low 7-B+ character now.

Back