• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor CoD zombies CRT

Jackythejack

They/Them
Just like, a really small revision. So in the map Origins, the Panzersoldats can withstand being stepped on by the giant robots that walk around the map. As in, it's completely unaffected, it only gets stuck in the dirt momentarily. These robots are stated to be 1000 feet tall, and frankly they're under tier for that. Using a handy Giantess Calculator(?) we find out that a giant who is 1000 feet tall would produce 17,019,991,530 joules with a step. That's 4 tons, High 8-C. With a stomp, it's 142,514,855,542 joules, which is 34 tons, which is 8-B.

Basically I think that we should use the stats given by the calculator to upgrade the giant robots to like, High 8-C physically (potentially 8-B), and therefor upgrade the Panzersoldat's durability to also be High 8-C. Idk where that falls with how ray guns and staves can make quick work of it, but frankly I don't care much. I just want to take care of this lol.

I will say I think the giantess calc is probably a bit low for the robots, even, because I'm assuming this assumes the giant is made of flesh and not metal, so the number is likely higher, but this is a good mark.

Also the astronaut zombie should be given wall level attack potency considering that they headbutt the player and critically injure them once they grab onto them. And his LS should probably be around Superhuman considering they can restrain the zombie players and struggle against them. He should also get resistance from death manipulation (for not being affected by nukes) and radiation manipulation (not affected by the wave gun) and maybe black hole creation (Gersh devices do not kill it, merely dragging them into the center).

Main cast might scale with the golden helmet as it lets you survive being crushed by them too. My only issue is that the Der Eisendrache cutscene has a robot having its arm blown off by a Panzerschreck.

Over than that it looks fine

Main cast might scale with the golden helmet as it lets you survive being crushed by them too. My only issue is that the Der Eisendrache cutscene has a robot having its arm blown off by a Panzerschreck.

Over than that it looks fine
Ah, you got a fair point. It would kind of be strange to make their durability 9-B with High 8-C AP.

Do you have any recommendations for ammending that, or should we just roll with 9-B durability?

Well, High 8-C makes more sense

alright cool. If that's the case I can bump them to High 8-C, make the changes to the zombie keys, and maybe add "High 8-C with the golden helmet" for the four survivors??

I don't think we need much more input for it. It's really minor lol.

you would probably get higher results by using GPE. only problem would be getting the mass, for that you should ask a calc group dud.

Back