• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor changes in One Punch Man

Boros and Gaoru should be "at least M class" in Lifting Strength since they are suppose to be FAR stronger physically than any Demon or Dragon level,including Hundred-Eyes Octopus who effortlessly lift skyscrapers

Well sometimes Lifting Strength varies even though the character is far stronger than the character who effortless lift something impressive since Lifting Strength are seperated from Striking Strength and AP.

But I think it could work. Let's wait for others opinions.

Don't know much about OPM but what Byakuya said is true, Lifting Strength doesn't always go with AP or Striking Strength.

I'll be fine with whatever everyone else is fine with.

Yeah, their Lifting Strength is not necessarily that high, just like what the others have said.

But their is no reason that their lifting Strength wont be at least the same thing,especially in OPM where almost every character rely only on physical abilitys in batles

Works fine for me as well. If they are stronger physically, there's no reason to say they can't lift more. To what extent it's unknown, but the at least is justified imo.

Didn't boros already throw something as big as a skyscraper in the Webcomic or Manga? Might not have but I remember him doing something like this.

Click on It

Cant say the same for Garou though, the only reason he was strong because he was an anti-human martial artist, and didn't really seem that strong in lifting strength.

Ok
Here, This is what Boros throws at him

Yeah, Boros threw a skyscraper essentially at Saitama but that was retconned out.

I suppose that this seems reasonable.

So is anyone going to change Boros and Gaoru's Lifting Strength? Everyone seem fine with it

Well, you can give them "Likely at least Class M" based on power-scaling, if you wish.

Back