• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think so. Its been a while since I last watched that show.

Though I remember Shirou to have been already badly injured when he did so. Not sure if that would have an effect on an NP's power though.

DMB 1 said:
I think so. Its been a while since I last watched that show.

Though I remember Shirou to have been already badly injured when he did so. Not sure if that would have an effect on an NP's power though.
That would just mean that it would scale above La Pucelle

Well, a scan would be good, but if it is that should also be stated. But I think a Unknown rating is warranted then?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I also think he should either have conceptual manipulation or resistance to such since he can consume conceptual flames with Big Crunch
Probably the latter.

Speaking of Conceptual Manipulation, I think it should be specified to be type 3, like many other Servants'.

I'm on mobile atm, but from what I have found it is in fact dark matter, not a black hole, but I may just have not looked in the right places. I thought I had seen it somewhere before. Also, I cannot link it because I am on mobile but they state that Rulers have resistence to corruption, such as the mud of the grail.

Oh also, Amakusa's interlude confirms that he is in fact able to use Big Crunch without being connected to lay lines. It's not explained how he is capable of it, but I would guess it's due to his connections to Chaldeas energy reserves, as an energy source other than his master is what he needs to use Big Crunch

Xantospoc said:
... but hwy 'At least Unknown'?
It would be:

"Unknow with [whatever NP name he has] (a Noble Phantasm that while he was heavily injured, was still able to match La Pucélle)".

Also, 7-B seems a bit too low for him: when he fought Fran, I remember him just toying with her, and when he fought Sieg, he was already badly injured.

Those flames burn whatever Jeanne feels needs to be burned, so the fact they were not burned proves at least resistance to conceptual manip. Also, NPI does not allow you to effect concepts. You need conceptual manip to affect concepts

I'm fairly certain harming conceptual beings is possible with NPI. It's NLF to assume that sort of abstract existence can't be bypassed in any way sans Concept Manipulation

It's not an NLF because it's a definitional thing. If you can effect concepts, then that is conceptual manip. It's not an NLF to say that effecting a space is spatial manipulation. At the very least its low level concept manip

There's a difference between punching a conceptual being or existence and affecting the concept itself though. And that would imply resistance to conceptual manipulation in this case would negate any sort of interaction, which is a bit of a stretch.

Those are just two different kinds of conceptual manip. I think it makes sense for him to either have conceptual manip or resistance to such, since otherwise the flames would consume the dark matter as that is what they conceptually do. Why would it negate any sort of interaction?

If conceptual manipulation were the ability that would allow one to interact with a conceptual being, resistance to conceptual manipulation would prevent interaction, which isn't logical.

Unless what you're trying to say is that NPI that works on concepts is also conceptual manipulation on top of NPI which is a lot more reasonable

Okay, I think that's more reasonable then. I think in this case we could possibly do both?

Back