• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's kinda pointless since Kazuma is already 9-C on his own physically
His spells provide ranged attacks etc.

And it can just be a small

9-C physically/with Magic (Slightly stronger than before and his Magic power should be no different from his physicals), 9-B with Manatite-Enhanced Spells

His spells provide ranged attacks etc.

And it can just be a small

9-C physically/with Magic (Slightly stronger than before and his Magic power should be no different from his physicals), 9-B with Manatite-Enhanced Spells
better
9-C (Slightly stronger than before and his Magic power should be no different from his physicals

The only time an ability needs to be mentioned in the ap section is when it results in an higher or lower ap since the spells are also just 9-C it's not really necessary to mention it

Oh really? Cool! I guess those guys were different.

Since I remember seeing match up play out on the wiki where a character had ability but it wasn't added.

And simply because of that the character was considered not to have it. Which annoyed me.

Reactions: Rez
Okay. Is there a calculation for it, or is it guesswork?

And also in Volume 17 his Dynamite completely destroyed a Stone Golem which the DK strengthened to match that of a DKG.

And Wiz can freeze half of Kazuma's mansion. Along with other feats from numerous characters that put them at that level.

Okay. Does Wolbach have some calculated feat, or should we try to get some feats for him and other characters calculated instead?

Okay. Did you use the following page as a basis then?

I made a calc here

Based on the fact the Giant Frog is the size of the Mansion.

I used the size of the average house high end which is 25ft (since a mansion should be bigger than a house).

Don't know the weight of the Frog so I used the weight of the average house which is 80,000lbs (36287.39)

And the gravity of ks planet is the same as Earths so 9.807

Times that together we get 2711732.7050226 Joules

Which is around small building level IIRC.

Tho we can prob get higher results scaling of the Hydra as that was stated to be the size of a small island (which is where Darkness gets her class M).

Reactions: Rez
Yeah, I don't know how to find the weight of a Small Island. And the results will probably end up being too high to the point that it would feel kinds of outlier-ish tbh.

Tho I am interested in the fact Wiz can Freeze Half of Kazuma's Mansion in Ice (externally). Does anyone know how to calc that?

I made a calc here

Based on the fact the Giant Frog is the size of the Mansion.

I used the size of the average house high end which is 25ft (since a mansion should be bigger than a house).

Don't know the weight of the Frog so I used the weight of the average house which is 80,000lbs (36287.39)

And the gravity of ks planet is the same as Earths so 9.807

Times that together we get 2711732.7050226 Joules

Which is around small building level IIRC.
Okay. How did you explain that in the profile page?

Yuri handled all of the previous konosuba crt's so don't know if their was an calc for hydra or toad's size. tier 9-A suff happened before I joined but now we have a calc thanks to midnight we can link that in the profiles
Okay. It needs to be placed in a blog and linked to though.

Okay. It is better to use the standard thread for calculations evaluations requests though.

Yh so according to BlahBlah the feat is actually 9-B (Wall Level,). I didn'tt unfetdtsnd what we was saying so ill just copy and paste.

"That’s only wall level.

You also want to divide the height by 2 when using GPE to find the height of the center of mass.

For the weight of the toad, a good way to estimate it is by finding the ratio between the big toad’s height and an average toad’s height, cube that, then multiply it by the mass of a toad. So:
(25ft/toad height)^3 * toad mass
This works because we can generally assume the toad’s structure is similar to a normal toad’s so its increase in weight should be proportional to the increase in volume.

Okay. You need to either modify the calculation blog or use the standards in the page I posted earlier in this thread then, preferably the former.

Okay. Is there anything left to do in this thread, or should I close it?

Back