• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B and Possibly higher upgrades for this Wonderfull Verse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone! Sorry that's it's been aaa while. But since 9-A Konosuba is in danger I obviously had to go through a list of feats.

And managed to find Two (Now Three) that might help with things.

The first feat is Kazuma freezing over the window as it turns out the feat is Wall Level. And actually, Wall Level+ to be specific (798.48x baseline).

The feat is 11,977,240 Joules and here's the calc!

The entire verse will scale to this since this was done by the weakest character using one of his weakest spells.

And top tiers could possibly scale up to 9-A due to this as they should be significantly superior to the feat.

Now the second feat is where things get more intense and is more of a verse wide upgrade!

This is based on Wiz's statement of being able to freeze Hans who is a slime at half his size.

Kindly Calculated by Blahblah9755. (I was too dumb lmao).

This would upgrade her to 8-B (City Block Level).

And possibly other DKG characters. but I'm not too sure about that as Wiz Is one of the stronger DKG meaning the others might not scale and this could be argued to scale more to her Magical ap than both.

So I was more interested in hearing what you guys think since you are all more experienced than me!

The feat is 1.59022597e+11J and here's the calc!

Naturally, both calcs have been evaluated by a calc member (DemonGodMitchAubin).

Also, I don't know if this affects Sentouin characters in any way.

EDIT: Since it would be annoying to create a whole other thread I decided to add this here.

But In Sentouin there's a feat where a building gets destroyed and the gang survives it.

The feat has been calculated kindly by EmilioRory10 and is 962,000,000 Joules so 9-A Small Building+.

It's also around 1.08x away from being 8-C Building level which KS characters such as Darkness can scale to due to her exchange with No.22

Anyway here's the calc and it has already been Evaluated by calc member Armorchompy.

Agree (5): Shizuka, Popted2, EmilioRory10, Yzak, lxulna

Neutral (0)

Disagree (0)

Last edited:
So Kazuma's profile would probably end up looking like this.

Wall Level+ with spells (can do this LINK FEAT) Higher with Manatite (Considered to be a significant Power Boost).

Or maybe

Wall Level+ with spells (Can do this LINK FEAT), At least/possibly 9-A with Manatite (Considered to be a significant Power boost).

Bump.

So Since we now have that Sentouin. feat.

This could mean Konosuba characters can scale to that feat instead as it's more physical. And seeing how like I said only around 1.08x difference then they should upscale to 8-C imo.

As Combatant Agent No.22 someone mentioned being Elite multiple times. Punched Darkness Twice seriously and she didn't even flinch and it even hurt his hand. The fact that he didn't even attempt to release his limits makes it clear she is stronger than to a degree that should make At least/Possibly 8-C.

Here's the exchange in case you have all forgotten it.

"「I don’t know why, but I can’t help feeling that it’s irrational hearing you call me a total pervert! Although it might be immature to get worked up because of an ordinary person, I can’t let someone go for looking down on Kisaragi. I’m going to knock you out!」

Since this would be problematic for me if it’s too noisy, I struck her abdomen to make her faint. But the beauty didn’t budge even an inch, and just stood there.

「Y-you…!」

「……」

It seems I went too easy on her so this time I gave her a proper hit to the abdomen, but this beauty was just calmly standing there.

And then, as if she was thinking, “is that it?”, she made a bitter face and said…

「I’m going to head back…」

Since the fist that I punched with was hurting, I was grimacing in pain while the beauty softly mumbled as she turned around to leave."

So then how about this.

Characters can scale to 9-A to 8-C physically.

And then scale from 9-B to 8-B Magically.

As Wiz's freezing is more of an application of Magic than Physically.

What the calc group members have accepted can probably be applied.

Okay.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

Okay.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottom of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.
Yeah, last time was a mistake.

Tho In my defence Kazuma, etc pages were already like that even before I touched them, I just assumed it was like that for a reason.

Kazuma is currently Athletic Human in lifting for being able to drag three adult males (around 200 kilograms). The thing is, he is not just dragging 200 kilos of dead weight, he is overpowering three people who are actively resisting his pull.

Considering Peak Human starts at 227 kilograms, I think it is close enough to justify Peak Human lifting strength for Kazuma.

Kazuma is currently Athletic Human in lifting for being able to drag three adult males (around 200 kilograms). The thing is, he is not just dragging 200 kilos of dead weight, he is overpowering three people who are actively resisting his pull.

Considering Peak Human starts at 227 kilograms, I think it is close enough to justify Peak Human lifting strength for Kazuma.
Agreed. Plus it kinda bothers me to see Street Level ap. But Athletic LS.

If buffed Kazuma is 8-C, then it should be reflected on his profile as well, otherwise, it wouldn't make sense.
It would? Aqua's buffs were 9-A (back when the cast were 9-A) due to them making someone comparable to darkness. And now 8-C since they've been upgraded.

Buffed Kazuma is 8-C and Serena survived a dropkick from him which would be higher as she was 1. Off Gaurd and Kazuma also built up speed which should increase the power behind the kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back